Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dan Lanning so far

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The CW has a lot of hate but the beavs at least know their place.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,487
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2022
    thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Haie attends Oregon/OSU games😂

Good lord

My father in law gave us tickets after I told him I thought the Civil War was pussy compared to the Apple Cup in terms of hatred.

You're reading way too much into it.
    Ok 😂
    dtd said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Good lord

My father in law gave us gas money after I told him I thought the Civil War was pussy compared to the Apple Cup in terms of hatred.

FTFY
    Give a whiff of my asshole and these two losers come crawling, per usual.

No, it's true.

Heard a lot of "HEY CHIPPY" in the crowd and thought that was weird since Chip was inserting the plunger. Whatever. Don't care about the beavlets.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

thechatch said:

Good lord

My father in law gave us tickets after I told him I thought the Civil War was pussy compared to the Apple Cup in terms of hatred.

Both Apple and Civil are pussy compared to the Oregon/UW game, a series more deserving of a name than the other two. I mean, apples are fine, and civil war is racist, so ....
    Yep. But you and me are huskies.

I never miss a chance to troll a beavlet or cuoglet.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2022

haie said:

thechatch said:

Good lord

Both Apple and Civil are pussy compared to the Oregon/UW game, a series more deserving of a name than the other two. I mean, apples are fine, and civil war is racist, so ....
    FYI - Calling the annual rivalry between Oregon and Oregon State the Civil War is passe. Uncertain as to the approved replacement name.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

The CW has a lot of hate but the beavs at least know their place.

Their place? You mean managing you?
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,568
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Good lord

Ok 😂
    dtd said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Good lord

My father in law gave us gas money after I told him I thought the Civil War was pussy compared to the Apple Cup in terms of hatred.

FTFY

No, it's true.

Heard a lot of "HEY CHIPPY" in the crowd and thought that was weird since Chip was inserting the plunger. Whatever. Don't care about the beavlets.
    Ok😂
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    trublue said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Good lord

FYI - Calling the annual rivalry between Oregon and Oregon State the Civil War is passe. Uncertain as to the approved replacement name.
    Not calling it the Civil War is the woke mob thing to do. Especially in the Canadian province of Oregon.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405

SFGbob said:

UW/ Oregon will be a tougher game that it may appear today. Don’t be fooled by Race; he knows it too.

#racebagging

As I've been saying, until next week we really don't know what we have yet with the Ducks. We could get thumped by both UCLA and Washington.
    Sans an injury to the QB, Oregon is not getting thumped at home by UW. Washington has no running game and no defense.

Utah and UCLA are the only teams that have a shot.
    Not thumped. But I’d wait for the UCLA game before assuming Oregon’s D will hold UW to under 40. I think it has the makings of a shoot out, and UW has a decent in that case.
    Oregon is beating Washington.

It won’t matter if UCLA scores 44. Won’t change the UW outcome.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,354
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

UW/ Oregon will be a tougher game that it may appear today. Don’t be fooled by Race; he knows it too.

#racebagging

As I've been saying, until next week we really don't know what we have yet with the Ducks. We could get thumped by both UCLA and Washington.
    Sans an injury to the QB, Oregon is not getting thumped at home by UW. Washington has no running game and no defense.

Not thumped. But I’d wait for the UCLA game before assuming Oregon’s D will hold UW to under 40. I think it has the makings of a shoot out, and UW has a decent in that case.

Hard to argue against this
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Good lord

Ok 😂
    dtd said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Good lord

FTFY

No, it's true.

^^^^^^This is classic Haie retard^^^^^^^
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

SFGbob said:

#racebagging

• Options
    I remain bemused that the Oregon bros don't see haie's grip on your short hairs.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    edited October 2022

SFGbob said:

#racebagging

He’s a message board poaster who thought Jimmy Lake was a good coach after the Covid season.

Try to control yourself.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

I remain bemused that the Oregon bros don't see haie's grip on your short hairs.

Yeah, the way he trolls us with his stupidity is really brutal. Guy marches into the middle of the town square and paints his ass red and we happen to notice isn't quite the GOTCHA you may think it is.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The defense still needs work. However, the offense looks as good as I’ve ever seen it.

Troy Franklin looks like the best WR Oregon has had in almost a decade.

Bucky Irving and Whittington run hard and never seem to lose yards.

Great TE room

The offensive line is stout. Giving up one sack for about a half a yard all season.

I love how they spread the field sideline to sideline, and aren’t afraid to go vertical.

I’m glad Flowe got moved to the second unit on defense. He has a ton of physical talent, but plays with no disciplined. Any kind of misdirection or play fake fools Flowe every time.

As of right now, I can’t say Lanning is a home run, but he’s at least a single and maybe a stretched double. Ucla will determine if he’s a stand up double.

7. Flowe seems like a hyper-active kid who is just a little too juiced up (figuratively and, perhaps, literally). He reminds me of a Hurricane linebacker from years ago ... Rohan Marley (yes, Bob's son). Not tall or big but wickedly fast and was full speed 100% of the time. He just threw himself at and into whatever at full tilt. There wasn't much planning with that guy and he was somewhat of a mindless heat-seeking missile, but I'll say he was pretty effective at the college level.
    I'll never forget Dick Vermeil talking during the Whammy about how he went to Jamaica and got scared by all those rastafarians (mispronounced of course).
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Yeah, the way he trolls us with his stupidity is really brutal. Guy marches into the middle of the town square and paints his ass red and we happen to notice isn't quite the GOTCHA you may think it is.
    Well, if you guys like the conversation, then it sounds like it's working for everyone.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

#racebagging

He’s a message board poaster who thought Jimmy Lake was a good coach after the Covid season.

Try to control yourself.
    Who me?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Well, if you guys like the conversation, then it sounds like it's working for everyone.
    Making fun of stupid people has always had a certain appeal to me. Yes I know, I need better hobbies.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,354
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

#racebagging

Try to control yourself.
    The racists ran him out of town
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Then there's factory worker Boblet crying in the town square in the Tug 😆

We're all rooting for you buddy! Make rent. Make rent. Make rent!