Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So I’m at a bar

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,811
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

haie said:

I'm at a bar, having took multiple temperature checks to get in, just to drink coconut hefeweizen.

Get me my pussy Portland hazy IPA's back, plz

Wtf, a coconut hef? That sounds obscenely gay. And now I need it in my mouth.
    I do not ever want to see the words "I need it in my mouth" from your keyboard again, please.

That crosses even the DDY line of acceptable gayness.

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,868
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2021

haie said:

I'm at a bar, having took multiple temperature checks to get in, just to drink coconut hefeweizen.

I do not ever want to see the words "I need it in my mouth" from your keyboard again, please.

That’s not fair throbber. Some people here could’ve enjoyed it... reading it of course.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,868
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

That’s not fair throbbed. Some people here could’ve enjoyed it... reading it of course.
    I know how to pander to my fellow homoeroticism enthusiasts.
    Technically gifted homoeroticism writing.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

@MikeDamone is a gin-hating pussy!

Not true. Negroni > Gin Martini
    Negronis are great. I make them all the time. This cocktail, however, still doesn't surpass the sublimity of the gin martini.
  • Options
    Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,248
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Wisdom of one of my professional mentors: "Gin if we win, booze if we lose"...
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Had a jalapeno beer yesterday as well. Would not recommend either. They make good lagers here though.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Negronis are great. I make them all the time. This cocktail, however, still doesn't surpass the sublimity of the gin martini.
    Negroni is possibly the worst mixed drink I've ever ordered. A Hypnotic and Hennessy is better and those are really gross.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Negroni is possibly the worst mixed drink I've ever ordered. A Hypnotic and Hennessy is better and those are really gross.
    Campari in general sucks. I don't know why anyone wants to taste overly-bittered cough medicine in their cocktail.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Campari in general sucks. I don't know why anyone wants to taste overly-bittered cough medicine in their cocktail.
    We get it. You’re in still in your yummy phase. No real need to announce it. No surprise you’re a daiquiri guy.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Rum and coke guy?
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Rum and coke guy?
    I am primarily a beer guy. Occasionally will have a glass of cab sauv or a margarita. Scratch whiskey sours are also good.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

We get it. You’re in still in your yummy phase. No real need to announce it. No surprise you’re a daiquiri guy.
    No wonder you hate gin martinis. Tell your bartender to hold the grenadine next time and get back to us.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

No wonder you hate gin martinis. Tell your bartender to hold the grenadine next time and get back to us.
    Calm down turbo
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

The original daiquiri is fucking amazing. Just silver rum, lime juice and a little simple syrup.

You need to go take a walk on a tropical beach for some cocktail perspective.
    Did I say original daiquiri? It’s like the term liberal. It used to be something cool,then it got all fucked up and no one remembers the original.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

The original daiquiri is fucking amazing. Just silver rum, lime juice and a little simple syrup.

Did I say original daiquiri? It’s like the term liberal. It used to be something cool,then it got all fucked up and no one remembers the original.
    No. But I get my panties in a bunch when people shit talk classically liberal daiquiris, fren.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

No. But I get my panties in a bunch when people shit talk classically liberal daiquiris, fren.
    Agreed