Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ULOFOSHIO

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Recruiting is so vital that we went 8 and 5 in year 6

It just means more

To point this out is not an anti recruiting stance. Its an anti TSIO stance and some of you need to learn the difference

I don't trust the coaches but I don't trust random internet dudes either. For recruiting at least

Yeah but to be fair the majority of those kids were FR and RS-FR. We recruited like shit from 16-18 and it really reared it’s head last year. But that time still should have won every game, s/o Pete’s offense and small dick syndrome
  • Options
    BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2020
    lmao by far the best thing about this thread is that pgos is 100% completely oblivious to how stupid he sounds and that everyone is laughing at how much of an idiot he is

least self aware poster on these boards including the tug where he screeches about trump getting framed by whatever his ssri medications are telling him
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    you could not name all the AIDS stains in this thread. jesus
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Recruiting is so vital that we went 8 and 5 in year 6

It just means more

To point this out is not an anti recruiting stance. Its an anti TSIO stance and some of you need to learn the difference

I don't trust the coaches but I don't trust random internet dudes either. For recruiting at least

Our wise elder @RaceBannon makes some good points here. So good that I might create 20 alts just to give him the up votes this poast deserves.
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Imagine thinking BBK sucked. I remember wondering what the fuck some of you were watching. The guy was a playmaker and a great college football player.

Forces tons of fumbles, runs over dudes returning picks, has a TFL against Bama, and a sack vs Ohio State. But he only played good against the weak teams!

Oh yeah, had 176 tackles, All American, Pac 12 DPOY. Awards and stat lines slow, weak white guys get.

Watching his college highlight film on Youtube reminded me of what a baller he was. He was fast and was always around the ball.

And he wasn’t good only in his senior season. He was sacking Vernon Adams as a freshman and never redshirted even tho he was only 200 pounds.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2YFTUrm5sgU

BBK just wasn’t physically ready to play against upper level teams. Not his fault when he was thrown out there against Bama as a Fr. As a senior, he was great.
  • Options

Imagine thinking BBK sucked. I remember wondering what the fuck some of you were watching. The guy was a playmaker and a great college football player.

Forces tons of fumbles, runs over dudes returning picks, has a TFL against Bama, and a sack vs Ohio State. But he only played good against the weak teams!

Oh yeah, had 176 tackles, All American, Pac 12 DPOY. Awards and stat lines slow, weak white guys get.

Watching his college highlight film on Youtube reminded me of what a baller he was. He was fast and was always around the ball.

And he wasn’t good only in his senior season. He was sacking Vernon Adams as a freshman and never redshirted even tho he was only 200 pounds.

I never understood the BBK hate either. My best guess is that people were upset he wasn't an Azeem clone, and that due to his smaller size, he couldn't send the other team's rushers backward on every play and get a TFL every time they thought he should have.
  • Options

PGOS starts these Bob Gregory threads every 3 months and it's the same lame argument every time.

You guys keep hating his LB coaching and besides 2019 he produces good at worst units and remains on the staff

The fact he annoys the shit out of the recruiting obsessed irritating posters is the cherry on top for me.

Big Bob fan
    Your anti-recruiting stance is pretty retarded. It’s the reason we lost the CFP game, Fiesta, and Rose Bowl games before they even started.
    This is why you are a fucking idiot

We lost those games because of our head coach. Pete.

Jesus H Christ
    We lost those games because we couldn’t physically matchup. We started Myles Bryant at outside corner, Bowman (he is pretty good now actually)/Tevis, 0 DL depth outside of Greg and Vita, Austin Joyner at Nickel, JoJo at safety etc. against Miles Sanders, Deasean Hamilton, Saquan Barkely, and Mike Geisicki and we only gave up 35 points in the Fiesta Bowl because Pete K is a wizard. Now imagine this defense against that offense...
    Fuck off for thinking it was a miracle that we held Penn State to 35. That was Lake’s first game calling the D btw. We played like shit that day. You were doing somewhat well recently. Penn State was really good (lost two games by a total of 4 points) and we came out and played like shit in the first half.

Browning was bad. I would say little 3 star try hard Trace McSorely outplaying the highly touted Jake Browning was a key to Pedo State winning the game. Pettis was hurt and the team had no WR’s.

What’s your fucking point anyways? That it would have been cool to have some better players in that game? No shit FudgePack. We’ve lost other games to PAC 12 teams with a lot less talent than us. Recruiting isn’t always the answer to why we lose a game.
    Moorhead sucks.
  • Options

Did i ever say your NFL special teams hero sucked roadie?

Bob isn’t good enough. It’s really not that hard,
  • Options

To act like recruiting doesn’t matter is the biggest Boise State/BYU etc. way of thinking ever. Fuck that, I want us to look like Bama (which for the most part we do btw), not a fucking WAC school.

It does matter but it's not the end all be all as Ulofoshio proves. And you and Sub K and others that obsess over it are creepy and embarassing to observe. You need self awareness to realize this, which you...lack
    Bob didn’t even PWO Eddie. When Eddie beats out Danny Hammer, Tup, Ah You, Tafisi, Calvert etc. (most of whom didn’t come here because Bob is a good recruiter btw.) as a PWO it means he’s good. It’s not like the Sark/Ty years where you have to beat out a FCS level guy.
    Why the need to create narratives? The whole TBS game about some being lay ups, some coming here despite Bob, allnkf the opinions depending on whether the TBS addicts like the coach has always been retarded.

Ulo is here, Bob is his coach, and Bob gets credit for developing him into a very good LB. I wish he would have played sooner, but he had to earn it.

Who gives a fuck why Heimuli, Calvert, and all the other LB’s came to UW? They are here. I wouldn’t have minded Bob getting fired but I’ve also said it will turn out fine.

We have a bunch of LB’s, they seem to be developing and improving. We are already pretty good at LB and will continue to get better. We have had good LB play before last year.

Special teams has been up and down, but you’re foolish if you think Bob is the only coach on special teams. They all pitch in. We broke NCAA records for punt return TD’s with BG as the special teams coach. I know Pete coached the returners, but there were obviously good return calls that were executed well.

Bob has been a part of this defensive staff for years and has a good track record as an assistant coach. He’s not a great recruiter but some here put way too much credence in believing liking an assistant coach is the main reason recruits choose a school. It’s one of many factors.

I fucking love Kwat, but giving him credit for Smalls and giving Bob no credit for getting Kaho (not Bob’s fault that he left) or Heimuli doesn’t make sense.

I understand some of the heat Bob gets, but the exaggerations and fictional, selective bullshit is stupid.

And I wrote a Tequilla length post when Race and PGOS are correct. The head coach is the one that really matters.
    Loll you’re a try hard fag. Imagine writing 3 posts in support of a coach who has had 3.5 good LBs in the past 4 years (Azeem, BBK, Eddie, and 1/2 Bierra). You think Saban would put up with that?