Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Newest book by Derek Johnson (Coming this August)

1235»

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,487
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

New book? Have Pup write it...itll sell and u can bring back the front page. Then Pup will sell HH too!

It would take longer to edit a book written by you than the time it took to actually write it. Someone would have to sift through the unintelligible gibberish, misspellings, and shit grammar to make it into something that is readable.
    Ho hum, by a chick with a 3-word vocab. Ill leave it at that. I forgot i stopped replying to your shit last spring. Like Trump and CNN, ABC, NBC ,MSNBC...Wthout Trump nobody would pay attention. Without pup nobody would know u exist. Oh wait, 20k and nobody knows u exist anyway. Still, pup just put u on no'reply list again. Goodbye:)
    You lying fuck, PUP; you never stopped replying to my shit. You just can't.

I don't like goodbyes. Maybe a C U Next Time? BFF ;)
    Couresty last time...baze youve never sniffed a c-u-n-t. Good luck
    Disagree!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

And when you say documented, you mean certifiable, right?

I mean STFU and graduate already. No wonder youre still in school, in a worthless online curriculum...you spend 21 hours a day at HH. Get the fuck on with your life already. Standup not in your future. Swith to STEM or a trade. You can pay pup his royalties back in good time for the plagiarism over 19k posts in 337 days at HH
    5 chins for a bolton gif. Try coming back with something fuuny or clever on your own Truly pathetic. Your little groupie thinkers are equally pathetic and unoriginal. Come on 'guys', step up your game
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,570
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Derek Johnson? That alt right guy?
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Guess I need to read and ketchup.