Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon’s Meathead Mexican

Comments

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Oregon got fourth best in big ten Wisconsin and we got Urban last game Ohio State. That's it. The end. Go home.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,066
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

Oregon got fourth best in big ten Wisconsin and we got Urban last game Ohio State. That's it. The end. Go home.

We played Penn State the year before in the Fiesta Bowl and didn't belong on the same field as them.
  • Options
    dooginthehalldooginthehall Member Posts: 182
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

Well deserved win against the Big 10 runner-up

They played well

Why they hate us
    Why?

I said they played well and deserved it
    I think Wisconsin was actually the third best B1G team.
    Ohio State
    Minnesota
    Penn State
    Wisconsin
    Doog post, you know the rest
  • Options
    dooginthehalldooginthehall Member Posts: 182
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Sancho said:

Did more in two years than our hyper-genius did in six.

Dont insult Mexicans Criscoballs is a cuban or a portirican I dunno they all look alike to me
    Again, thatsthejoke.gif
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    for all the good that Petersen did in his 6 years, fuck him for losing both games to that asshole.

If Lake pulls that shit, door. ass. out.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Holy fucking doog
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,745
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited January 2020
    Wisky was PSU two years ago. Same running back story and everything.
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

Oh I'm on board that we've been soft dick losers in every game with a pulse, but the Rose Bowl emo meltdown is a bit much as Wisconsin is a billion orders of magnitude shittier than that Ohio State team.

Sorry kiddos.

Didn't think you had this much sour puss doog in you. This is Doogfarm-level ... you should move boards.

You play who's in front of you. Wisky was the B10 #2 and it's hard to argue otherwise.

And, Washington got its ass handed to it by said superior OSU team. So, there's really not much of a point to be made here.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Gladstone said:

Oh I'm on board that we've been soft dick losers in every game with a pulse, but the Rose Bowl emo meltdown is a bit much as Wisconsin is a billion orders of magnitude shittier than that Ohio State team.

Sorry kiddos.

No doubt. Wisconsin is garbage.This is Tui beating Purdue level stuff here. Thing is I was at the Tui beating shitty ass Purdue Rose Bowel and I don't really ever think about the fact we beat a shitty team to win it. I just think about the feeling of winning it. Nobody ever remembers you beat a shit team. They just remember you are winners.

Credit to Cristoball. I thought he was going to be a shitbag. Turns out he won a Rose Bowl in year 2 while we were on the 6 year "process plan" to lose one.

Gay ass #FlexFriday works. Who knew?
    And now you know why you should always listen to Uncle Creepy.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

Holy fucking doog

Herbert sucks!

You won't be able to replace Herbert!

Don't worry, we heard the same about Browning. Tbf quooks were kind of right.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sure, except McSorley was 100x better than the Jake Browning clone wiscy put out there
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,310
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

PSU had a QB who could complete a pass longer than 7 yards.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,404
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Gladstone said:

Sorry kiddos.

No doubt. Wisconsin is garbage.This is Tui beating Purdue level stuff here. Thing is I was at the Tui beating shitty ass Purdue Rose Bowel and I don't really ever think about the fact we beat a shitty team to win it. I just think about the feeling of winning it. Nobody ever remembers you beat a shit team. They just remember you are winners.

Credit to Cristoball. I thought he was going to be a shitbag. Turns out he won a Rose Bowl in year 2 while we were on the 6 year "process plan" to lose one.

The reason I didn't buy the well he sucked and has a shitty record but he'll do great here is because we? have been there and done that.

And it remains rare. And you were flaming and got lucky. So there

Rickwontherosebowlinyeartwoandgotfiredtwoyearslater
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

Gladstone said:

Sorry kiddos.

The reason I didn't buy the well he sucked and has a shitty record but he'll do great here is because we? have been there and done that.

And it remains rare. And you were flaming and got lucky. So there

Rickwontherosebowlinyeartwoandgotfiredtwoyearslater
    Helfrichwontherosebowlinyeartwoandgotfiredtwoyearslater
  • Options

I'm sure Herbert was frustrating but he went 12 and 2 and won the Rose Bowl

Tui was more productive but just as brain locked at times

Herbert ran like Tui yesterday. Might have been the missing ingredient. Same against Utah

Mario wants a tough running team. Pretty sure he tells Arroyo that.

We thought Browning would be easy to replace with a big dick gunslinger

Quarterback is a win position. Fuck stats

Hubert's biggest issue is how he reacts in a collapsing pocket. Which is the issue with 99% of the QBs not in some kind of hall of fame. It's what separates the good from the great. It's not a mobility thing necessarily either. Jake Browning was 10X as mobile as Dan Marino ... it's the little steps. Do you step into the little spaces where you can buy yourself another second or do you do the other thing?

Yesterday, he turned a 2nd and short to 3rd and forever by taking a sack he just didn't need to take. He's a fucking senior ... throw the ball away and it's 3rd and 2, not 3rd and 11. He does something like that in every game. What are you going to do? He is who he is. Not nearly as retarded as Brownsocks - few are - but still not great in that aspect of the game.\

I think otherwise he gets too much shit for his throws ... kid has had a lot of drops in his career at Oregon and has made many big-league throws IMO. I think he'll wind up holding a clip board in the NFL.