Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Exclusive bullying the Bullies thread.

Comments

• Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I see no purpose nor logic in taking the unpopularity of bullying out on the USA. I've hardly ever met a bully I didn't respect or like after exchanging a few punches to the face. And always remember that it's America that still walks the face of this planet as the biggest, strongest, and toughest bully of all time. The mobs of NRA wimps who must pack concealed iron in lieu of manhood can never diminish our Nation's bully power. We after all not only still have The Bomb, but actually used it a couple of times. No one else can top that.
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tailgater said:

I see no purpose nor logic in taking the unpopularity of bullying out on the USA. I've hardly ever met a bully I didn't respect or like after exchanging a few punches to the face. And always remember that it's America that still walks the face of this planet as the biggest, strongest, and toughest bully of all time. The mobs of NRA wimps who must pack concealed iron in lieu of manhood can never diminish our Nation's bully power. We after all not only still have The Bomb, but actually used it a couple of times. No one else can top that.

The UK, France, Israel, Russia, China, India, and Pakistan are more than capable of exchanging "punches to the face."

http://wpmedia.news.nationalpost.com/2012/05/fo0505_nuclearweaponsw25001.gif
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Chris Rock said it best. "Bullies are needed. I hate this anti bullying shit!" There are obviously extreme examples where it is fucked up, but every kid should get razzed and fucked with a little when growing up.

Nowadays, every little thing is considered bullying. Timmy stole my juice box, a girl laughed at me, Scotty won't pass me the ball.

Yep.

I have always maintained Sluts and Bullies should be canonized as valued public servants

Few people this side of Race's 2 dads expedite the journey to manhood better.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,554
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited March 2014
    dnc said:

Chris Rock said it best. "Bullies are needed. I hate this anti bullying shit!" There are obviously extreme examples where it is fucked up, but every kid should get razzed and fucked with a little when growing up.

Nowadays, every little thing is considered bullying. Timmy stole my juice box, a girl laughed at me, Scotty won't pass me the ball.

fucking this

The pussification of America is practically complete.

RIP, United States.

Yeah, RIP world's strongest economy and military...we really are on the verge of collapse....

Sure the bleeding heart, overprotective Bellevue moms are annoying. But stop painting with the world's broadest brush
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Yeah, RIP world's strongest economy and military...we really are on the verge of collapse....

Sure the bleeding heart, overprotective Bellevue moms are annoying. But stop painting with the world's broadest brush
    You might be right, but I'm buying more ammo.
    Never a bad idea
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Stop living in the past POTD!

• Options
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Europe isn't a country.

HTH
  • Options

dnc said:

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Europe isn't a country.

HTH
    Racist

• Options
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Europe isn't a country.

HTH
    Racist

Are you fucking serious? Are you really trying to imply that China's economy is stronger than America's?

What country is buying fucking 90% of Chinese exports, DNCFS? China needs America FAR more than America needs China.
  • Options

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Europe isn't a country.

HTH
    Racist

Are you fucking serious? Are you really trying to imply that China's economy is stronger than America's?

What country is buying fucking 90% of Chinese exports, DNCFS? China needs America FAR more than America needs China.
    The borrower is slave to the lender.

hth

• Options
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Europe isn't a country.

HTH
    Racist

hth

No, the borrower is supporting almost the entirety of the lenders economy. You really have no understanding of these concepts. You should remain in your wheelhouse.
  • Options
    edited March 2014

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Europe isn't a country.

HTH
    Racist

hth

No, the borrower is supporting almost the entirety of the lenders economy. You really have no understanding of these concepts. You should remain in your wheelhouse.
    Debt isn't a hard concept to understand. We owe them somewhere in the neighborhood of $1.3 trillion. Economic growth isn't a hard concept to understand either. From 2000 to 2012 our GDP increased from 9.99 trillion to 15.68. China's went from 1.2 trillion to 8.227. So in the 13 year period the US GDP grew around 58% while China's grew nearly 700%.

Their economy laps ours in debt to income ratio, trade deficits, growth, etc. The only thing we have on them is a larger overall economy and that gap is closing astronomically fast.

China is Russell Wilson and the US is Matt Stafford. We throw for more yards. They beat us in everything else. And they're only getting better.

TL;DR: Biggest does not equal strongest. hth
  • Options
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Europe isn't a country.

HTH
    Racist

hth

Debt isn't a hard concept to understand. We owe them somewhere in the neighborhood of $1.3 trillion. Economic growth isn't a hard concept to understand either. From 2000 to 2012 our GDP increased from 9.99 trillion to 15.68. China's went from 1.2 trillion to 8.227. So in the 13 year period the US GDP grew around 58% while China's grew nearly 700%.

Their economy laps ours in debt to income ratio, trade deficits, growth, etc. The only thing we have on them is a larger overall economy and that gap is closing astronomically fast.

China is Russell Wilson and the US is Matt Stafford. We throw for more yards. They beat us in everything else. And they're only getting better.
    Check the facts on China's growth -- it is completely unsustainable. I don't have the numbers on me right now, and I'm too lazy to google them...but China's growth is slowing down a lot, and is projected to slow down even more. Why buy cheap shit from China when you can buy cheaper shit from Vietnam or India? Products from China are only going to get more expensive as the country's GDP per capita and standard of living rises.

The debt issue is completely moot. As long as the US and China are firm trading partners, neither party really gives a fuck. US citizens hold more US debt than China does, anyways.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited March 2014
    TL;DR: Biggest does not equal strongest.

The US economy is 1000% more diversified than China's. China has export manufacturing, and when that fails their bubble bursts. The US has far more people working in service sectors than in manual labor sectors.

HTH.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited March 2014
    Dardanus said:

Tailgater said:

The UK, France, Israel, Russia, China, India, and Pakistan are more than capable of exchanging "punches to the face." France, India and Pakistan are more than capable of delivering one punch to the groin before they are obliterated from the face of the earth.
    http://wpmedia.news.nationalpost.com/2012/05/fo0505_nuclearweaponsw25001.gif
    Fixed
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Europe isn't a country.

HTH
    Racist

What country is buying fucking 90% of Chinese exports, DNCFS? China needs America America needs China FAR more than America needs ChinaChina needs America.
    Our "American" companies (they aren't really American because they don't provide jobs here) need to use the Chinese slave labor to make their products so that they can bring them over here and rape us with the higher prices. Hope that enlightens you.
  • Options
    Founders Club

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Europe isn't a country.

HTH
    Racist

What country is buying fucking 90% of Chinese exports, DNCFS? China needs America America needs China FAR more than America needs ChinaChina needs America.
    Our "American" companies (they aren't really American because they don't provide jobs here) need to use the Chinese slave labor to make their products so that they can bring them over here and rape us with the higher prices. Hope that enlightens you.
    Whether or not the USA should have aborted its manual labor industry is not the issue at hand here you fucking idiot.