Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Recruiting Questions?

Comments

• Options
    PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Fucking Christ you guys it's really true. This place is shit and your all fags.

What do you think about Hector? Did he wait too long?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

The next tim a bunch of race bullshit comes up in here I am just nuking all of it no matter the poster. Take ethnicity studies 101 to the Tug. I don't have tim for this bullshit. Life in a Qatar prison is ruff.

i thought you like ruff but stuff
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

The next tim a bunch of race bullshit comes up in here I am just nuking all of it no matter the poster. Take ethnicity studies 101 to the Tug. I don't have tim for this bullshit. Life in a Qatar prison is ruff.

But you have your Man Love Thursday to look forward to.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,075
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The @Swaye giveth, the swaye taketh it back.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,804
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

This big brother censorship on HCH will not stand @Swaye . This place was born of war and carnage of another time and place where brave men fought against another power hungry Czar and his fat sidekick.

Ever since your coup d'état victory over @RaceBannon you've changed man.
    Sovereign immunity changes a man.
  • Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Sonics,

1. Who do you think our next commit will be?

2. If Ayden Hector wants to commit, will we still take him?

3. Is it Xavier Carlton or nobody on the DL? Is he our only option left?
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

But you have your Man Love Thursday to look forward to.
    Not everyone understands the true meaning of Man Love Thursday.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

This big brother censorship on HCH will not stand @Swaye . This place was born of war and carnage of another time and place where brave men fought against another power hungry Czar and his fat sidekick.

He'll be fucking waitresses on the table like Rick Pitino after his Final Four win
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,554
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Thank Christ
  • Options
    PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    Lock the thread. There is nothing left worth a fuck coming out of this aids infested pile of shit.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

He'll be fucking waitresses on the table like Rick Pitino after his Final Four win
    Isn’t that a good thing?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Ballz said:

dnc said:

Ballz said:

Ballz said:

FirePete said:

Ballz said:

Fuck this board is going to shit. Nothing worse than creepycoug AIDZ and spamming all over the fucking place. I think he needs a time out guys.

Same could be said about you
    I don't do that shit. Last time I did, I got banned and I've never done it again. Somebody clean it up. I got called the n-word and the dude is still posting here. Really bad look.
    Link to said thread?
    https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/61760/hey-quooks-guess-what/p2
    nega = / = n****

My nega is a tear of endearment for those of us who have been through the doog wars and labeled negadawgs.
    He didn't called me a "nega". He called me a "negga" with TWO g's fuck face. It had nothing to do with calling me a fellow "negadawg" as a term of endearment. The context of the exchange was what it always is between me and that bitch. We don't like each other, I got under his skin, and then he called me the fucking n-word and thinks he can get away with it by changing one letter in the fucking word as if it doesn't count when he does so. Then I made it clear to him that I interpreted it as him calling me the n-word, and he did it again. Fuck all of you who have defended him and fuck you @DerekJohnson for not banning him. You are piece of shit human beings who wanna give him a pass because he's been posting here a long time and some of you have met him in person and you like him. Fuck you guys. Oh and this shit is not gonna blow over. I'm going to keep bringing this racist shit up until you do the right thing and ban him.
    Lolzz :D

Says the resident racist Tom Tuttle.