Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Recruiting Questions?

Comments

• DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    @AcropolisJr do you think we get anymore commits before then end of summer? do you have a guess who will be next to pop off or are we taking this into the season now.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    edited August 2019
    Any mystery recruits that have been offered and are interested but us fans don't know about because they're committed elsewhere and therefore didn't announce their UW offer when they got it?
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,423

Was it the CIA or the mafia who killed Kennedy? Or were they working together?

Oswald did nothing wrong. Interpret that however you want.
  • NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    I haven't finished paging through all the threads yet, but I haven't seen anything on Lolohea's status or where they see him lining up. Anyone see something I've missed on this?
  • tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996

I’ll still take 2020 recruiting questions if you’ve got any...
    Not sonics but... if he’s Batman, I’ll be robin...

Are you just going to pretend like you love us and leave too?

• AcropolisJrAcropolisJr Member Posts: 46

Any mystery recruits that have been offered and are interested but us fans don't know about because they're committed elsewhere and therefore didn't announce their UW offer when they got it?

No
  • AcropolisJrAcropolisJr Member Posts: 46

someone just posted this on dawgman
    "Also, there's a rival UW site that would kill for Sonics and Jr's info."

Y’all hate on dawgman so much, I know they’re way too PC and Kim acts like he’s god and over-polices everything... but other than that, the community is great.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

someone just posted this on dawgman
    "Also, there's a rival UW site that would kill for Sonics and Jr's info."

Y’all hate on dawgman so much, I know they’re way too PC and Kim acts like he’s god and over-polices everything... but other than that, the community is great.
    No issues with the community. Can't stand Kim, Fetters, and Eklund (to a lesser extent).
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    tvoie said:

FirePete said:

How many women defecated from gaskin’s love making?

Damn it! This is the question that pushed him away! I blame you! Why did he have to leave!? Why?!! FYFMFE.

Sure, blame me