Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So, I was handcuffed last night....

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

Wayt, you have a preggo wife and you don't keep extra ice cream at home?

Fuckin rookie

I've been married like a month. First kid that I am around/paying for. I am fucking terrible at this.
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I can’t be friends with a guy who says “excuse you”.

• Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

Fuckin rookie

I've been married like a month. First kid that I am around/paying for. I am fucking terrible at this.
    Married for a month and she is that prego. I see it was a shotgun wedding.
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

alumni94 said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

Fuckin rookie

Knew hear?
    Nope, just don't pay much attention to people lives on here. i.e. - Don't give a shit.
  • Options
    WoofWoof Member Posts: 769
    vadawg said:

I’m still in leesburg and getting divorced. CLS have any friends?
    I know the custard/ice cream joint you were at...at least they weren’t fucking Loudoun cops...hate those fuckers.

I go to that Carousel all the time. That place is like the midpoint between suburban hell, ungodly rich horse women, and neckbeard-sporting cousin fuckers. The pizza place next door is solid though.

I will cross paths with @Swaye one of these days
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Woof said:

vadawg said:

I know the custard/ice cream joint you were at...at least they weren’t fucking Loudoun cops...hate those fuckers.

I go to that Carousel all the time. That place is like the midpoint between suburban hell, ungodly rich horse women, and neckbeard-sporting cousin fuckers. The pizza place next door is solid though.

Then you know the exact kind of redneck mouth breathing retards we are dealing with here. Wait, was it you?
  • Options
    WoofWoof Member Posts: 769
    It was not me, as I am currently on vacation in the PNW. Also, as a general rule, I try not to co-mingle with the cousin fuckers.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,262
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Woof said:

vadawg said:

Holy fuck are we at 4 active NoVA HCH poasters?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    whlinder said:

Woof said:

vadawg said:

You, @Swaye, @woof and who's the other?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,459
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Of course Swaye gets into a fight the day before the erection!! Looks desperate. Vote Yella 2019!

The white man has taught him the ways of the false flag operation, but alas, I had to flag for not scalping him and burning his entire village to the ground. Whitey respects scorched earth even more. You still have much to learn, Lubes-with-fondue.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye, sometimes you make me feel jealous about how much of a badass you are compared to me. If some fat fuck ran into my pregnant wife like that, I'd probably say "hey no worries, that's not your fault. It's my fault for getting her pregnant and making her belly so huge. I'll try to be more careful in the future. Hope you're okay."

Fuck that! Every time I go out I pray to Thor and Loki that some dumb bitch starts some shit. Last time I got to throw a pint glass at some dude when he tried to jump me with his friends. I don’t have a pregnant wife, so fleeing the scene is always an option for me. WOOF!
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    alumni94 said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

Fuckin rookie

alumni94 said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

Fuckin rookie

Christ x 2
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AEB said:

People are really fat. I’ve never seen such fat people before until after going to kid baseball games in rural NC. Epically fat. So fat that their little kids are feral, sun burned, and fat. How could you parent when you’re that fat? I suck as a parent and I’m somewhat in shape. I feel you hermano Rojo. My Grandma would still accuse you of stealing shit though.

To be used as a meat shield in case the souf has to rise again, no doubt. SEC football taught us that the blacks are way too valuable for that this time, so they keep the fat white trash stocked up. Imagine a million pissed of fatties in Dale Jr. jackets protecting a bunch of redneck sharpshooters and ready to rumble black rambos. Battle formations!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,134
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

AEB said:

People are really fat. I’ve never seen such fat people before until after going to kid baseball games in rural NC. Epically fat. So fat that their little kids are feral, sun burned, and fat. How could you parent when you’re that fat? I suck as a parent and I’m somewhat in shape. I feel you hermano Rojo. My Grandma would still accuse you of stealing shit though.

To be used as a meat shield in case the souf has to rise again, no doubt. SEC football taught us that the blacks are way too valuable for that this time, so they keep the fat white trash stocked up. Imagine a million pissed of fatties in Dale Jr. jackets protecting a bunch of redneck sharpshooters and ready to rumble black rambos. Battle formations!

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fine. ACC. Happy now?
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,262
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

whlinder said:

Woof said:

vadawg said:

You, @Swaye, @woof and who's the other?
    @vadawg
  • Options
    vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm in Leesburg. Right next to Wegmans. I hate Loudoun.
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    There's a lesson in priorities here. Next tim, @Swaye cream before ice cream.