Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

For your consideration

Comments

• Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,817
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck off. We are who we are and we will crush BDTW

I think a $10 paywall for the recruiting boared is a decent compromise bc wtf is $10 in a year? There's a lot of shit that gets said in context on the site that isn't going to be presented in context to recruits or the public.

Racebannon being associated with Antifa is a prime example.

Maybe we shouldn't give a shit at all what the world thinks but it does suck to think of this place having a negative impact on recruiting. Idk, my mind isn't made up.

Also, whole lotta clueless fucking people that say stupid shit on a regular basis that we don't really want a spotlight put on.

Frankly, even $1 would likely do the trick. It's amazing how much people act differently when anonymity is taken away.
  • Options
    NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

@RaceBannon I don't feel like going mainstream, and I'm one of the bigger recruiting noids, and tend to pilfer legit information and bring it here.

I never venture into the tug, because it's not my scene and I don't want to debate. I just want to follow husky football, follow husky recruiting, and doog the fuck out.

I also want to post gifs, make fun of people, and call people on their shit. I also like seeing nudes in the WAM and having a "what happens in chat stays in chat" location.

Look at it this way:

I've been a member of Realdawg in the past and never posted on the message board once. I've been a member of Dawgman for years and have only posted a dozen times or so.

Here is my first poast here at HH:

I'm like a fucking unicorn because I hardly ever post. So when I do post something I put at least a little thought into it and expect some kind of acknowledgement. Those buttplugs didn't even have the decency to tell me to fuck off or leave before they deleted my shit.

Looked around for a UW site that wouldn't delete my posts without reasons and saw this place. Not only are you fuckers funny but you even post my shit for me. Shoutout to @insinceredawg for stalking my work.

I'm more of a voyeur than an exhibitionist, but this place seems like you'll at least tickle my balls a little when I do. And that's something anyone can enjoy.

Legitimately, I thought I would poast here as often as I did at Doogman, which was basically never. Realdawg I never made a single poast.

I've been a member of HH since February of 2018 and have 3,400 poasts. I found my Mecca. I found my people.

If I wanted this place to be legitimate, I wouldn't be here.

I recall seeing your first during my lurking days. Like some kind of retard Doog I yelled out "STAY!" to an empty room.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,010
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

And for the record, I wish nothing but the best for BDTWv2 cuz I'm Nebraska classy like that. But I think that's more in the dawhman space. You can't try for the mainstream and have the hijinx we do at the same tim, just can't.

Addendum: That is assuming no one takes a big steamy shit on Derek like Chester did on the way out the door.
    Did Chest do that? I'm under the impression he was never banned and can come back at any time but he chooses not to.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2019
    @HeretoBeatmyChest

Went into the tug for the first time in years, see several handles ive never seen before, left the tug..

Dude there are some quooks that have joint HH to poast in the tug exclusively
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,010
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

And for the record, I wish nothing but the best for BDTWv2 cuz I'm Nebraska classy like that. But I think that's more in the dawhman space. You can't try for the mainstream and have the hijinx we do at the same tim, just can't.

Addendum: That is assuming no one takes a big steamy shit on Derek like Chester did on the way out the door.
    Did Chest do that? I'm under the impression he was never banned and can come back at any time but he chooses not to.
    Never mind, you already answered my question.