Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Adam Carolla and thoughts about Hardcore Husky

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Freedom to @AZDuck !!!! Come on stalin don’t be a cuck and in ban him. Will make wam donations as soon as he is freed.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

FirePete said:

Freedom to @AZDuck !!!! Come on stalin don’t be a cuck and in ban him. Will make wam donations as soon as he is freed.

Speaking of cucks, maybe AZ _should_ be reinstated, but with a name change to AZCuck.
    Why? He'd be banned in 2 days anyway. He's been banned everywhere He treads. Every board, every social platform. Looks like He's baaaaack on Twatter but that's the only place that will have him.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

whuggy said:

whuggy said:

Too many on here are still enjoying free beer. Time to step up, fuckos. Even an unemployed and unemployable like me can chip in a few bucks.

Yeah the free beer folks really chap my ass. I'm not a huge donater but I also don't post all that much. Some of the highest volume posters on here are taking a free ride and that's just bullshit. There's NO excuse not to donate at least the minimum. Jesus just eliminate one shitty habit in your life and that will easily bankroll a nice donation. And most of us have lots of shitty habits. Pick one.
    It should still be a free concert for those that won't pay up. But the peer pressure should be brutal and nasty if needed.
    I'll tell you effective peer pressure. When the freeloaders post something, give em no response. No upvotes, no downvotes, no response to post. The you're dead to me approach. No scratch, no snatch. As you can probably tell I hate cheap fucks.
    It's hard not to respond to @puppylove_sugarsteel.
    Fuck im.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,867
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    And I completely agree about ads. They suck to look at and you have to put up with sponsor demands.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Derek, are there enough free loaders left to get to the $15k a year range on the annual drive?

Not at 25 bucks per. I think we hit 8K last year but that was on the strength of a BUNCH of Wigwams. We are 54 Wigwams short of 15K, and last year was by far our best year ever for donations. We need to double the user base to make that happen, plus have a small uptick in user giving rates. Some people, whom I love, actually give more than the $129 Wam level donation, which helps a bunch as well.

edit: We have 63 Wigwams now, but a handful of those are freebies given out to people who do a bunch of other stuff for the site. So figure about 60 Wigwams. We need to double that. And the year before I think we had like 43 Wigwams, so we went up markedly last year already. Doable I guess, but going to take more fans of the site. And if we could get a few of the free beer fucks to pony up that would be great as well.
    Chinned for proper use of "whom".

In all seriousness, I don't understand not donating to a site that has so much entertainment value. Most of us spend a shit ton of time on here for a reason. We get something out of it. So chip in, fuckers.

I plan on donating a little more this year.
    Joking aside, you donated $258 last year. If you want to that's great, but please don't feel obligated.
    I'm not trying to toot my own horn, but it was actually $400.

I don't feel obligated. I spend 16 hours a day here, so I'm okay chipping in a little more. Plus, I just got a 48% raise and I'm doing well, even after making sizable monthly support payments to my ex Hamas.

But I digress.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Derek, are there enough free loaders left to get to the $15k a year range on the annual drive?

Not at 25 bucks per. I think we hit 8K last year but that was on the strength of a BUNCH of Wigwams. We are 54 Wigwams short of 15K, and last year was by far our best year ever for donations. We need to double the user base to make that happen, plus have a small uptick in user giving rates. Some people, whom I love, actually give more than the $129 Wam level donation, which helps a bunch as well.

edit: We have 63 Wigwams now, but a handful of those are freebies given out to people who do a bunch of other stuff for the site. So figure about 60 Wigwams. We need to double that. And the year before I think we had like 43 Wigwams, so we went up markedly last year already. Doable I guess, but going to take more fans of the site. And if we could get a few of the free beer fucks to pony up that would be great as well.
    Chinned for proper use of "whom".

In all seriousness, I don't understand not donating to a site that has so much entertainment value. Most of us spend a shit ton of time on here for a reason. We get something out of it. So chip in, fuckers.

I plan on donating a little more this year.
    Joking aside, you donated $258 last year. If you want to that's great, but please don't feel obligated.
    I'm not trying to toot my own horn, but it was actually $400.

I don't feel obligated. I spend 16 hours a day here, so I'm okay chipping in a little more. Plus, I just got a 48% raise and I'm doing well, even after making sizable monthly support payments to my ex Hamas.

But I digress.
    Dick!
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

FirePete said:

You're not the one who has to deal with the nonsense that occurs when he goes off the rails
    Stalin u already run an insane asylum, one more not going to kill ya