Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Adam Carolla and thoughts about Hardcore Husky

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Derek, are there enough free loaders left to get to the $15k a year range on the annual drive?

Not at 25 bucks per. I think we hit 8K last year but that was on the strength of a BUNCH of Wigwams. We are 54 Wigwams short of 15K, and last year was by far our best year ever for donations. We need to double the user base to make that happen, plus have a small uptick in user giving rates. Some people, whom I love, actually give more than the $129 Wam level donation, which helps a bunch as well.

edit: We have 63 Wigwams now, but a handful of those are freebies given out to people who do a bunch of other stuff for the site. So figure about 60 Wigwams. We need to double that. And the year before I think we had like 43 Wigwams, so we went up markedly last year already. Doable I guess, but going to take more fans of the site. And if we could get a few of the free beer fucks to pony up that would be great as well.
    Chinned for proper use of "whom".

In all seriousness, I don't understand not donating to a site that has so much entertainment value. Most of us spend a shit ton of time on here for a reason. We get something out of it. So chip in, fuckers.

I plan on donating a little more this year.
    Oh look at you money bags!

Are you gypsy?
    Nope. No gypsy blood here. I'm 100%

Figures! Wasps are the assholes of the insect world.
    I kill like 1,000 of them per year and they keep coming.
    Call me?
    I have, but all you wanted to do was talk about watches.
    And stereo equipment! Don't sell me short (lulz).
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    You cocksuckers!
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

FirePete said:

Freedom to @AZDuck !!!! Come on stalin don’t be a cuck and in ban him. Will make wam donations as soon as he is freed.

Speaking of cucks, maybe AZ _should_ be reinstated, but with a name change to AZCuck.
    Why? He'd be banned in 2 days anyway. He's been banned everywhere He treads. Every board, every social platform. Looks like He's baaaaack on Twatter but that's the only place that will have him.
    Yes, he'll shit himself in no time.

Hmmm... Speaking of freeloaders... What say you, salem?
    Baze is FIRST!!!!

Initially it was that I refused to give to anything Husky related. But that doesn't really hold water.

And I can't really say that I'm too poor to do so, because if that was the case I could be doing something else than poast here, at least after the normal work hours, to make more money.

Really it just boils down to being a tight ass.

But it is tim to give something.

If I had a Salem, OR mortgage I'd sponsor 10 x Wam memberships. Fuck, we know people at a 5 acre winery down there in the Eola Amity AVA that make world class wine, and you can buy the whole thing, inc. house for $1.2 million.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2019

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

FirePete said:

Freedom to @AZDuck !!!! Come on stalin don’t be a cuck and in ban him. Will make wam donations as soon as he is freed.

Speaking of cucks, maybe AZ _should_ be reinstated, but with a name change to AZCuck.
    Why? He'd be banned in 2 days anyway. He's been banned everywhere He treads. Every board, every social platform. Looks like He's baaaaack on Twatter but that's the only place that will have him.

Baze is FIRST!!!!

Initially it was that I refused to give to anything Husky related. But that doesn't really hold water.

And I can't really say that I'm too poor to do so, because if that was the case I could be doing something else than poast here, at least after the normal work hours, to make more money.

If I had a Salem, OR mortgage I'd sponsor 10 x Wam memberships. Fuck, we know people at a 5 acre winery down there in the Eola Amity AVA that make world class wine, and you can buy the whole thing, inc. house for $1.2 million.
    Keelers?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

FirePete said:

Baze is FIRST!!!!

Keelers?
    No. But I've been there and bought a case from them.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

Derek, are there enough free loaders left to get to the $15k a year range on the annual drive?

Not at 25 bucks per. I think we hit 8K last year but that was on the strength of a BUNCH of Wigwams. We are 54 Wigwams short of 15K, and last year was by far our best year ever for donations. We need to double the user base to make that happen, plus have a small uptick in user giving rates. Some people, whom I love, actually give more than the $129 Wam level donation, which helps a bunch as well.

edit: We have 63 Wigwams now, but a handful of those are freebies given out to people who do a bunch of other stuff for the site. So figure about 60 Wigwams. We need to double that. And the year before I think we had like 43 Wigwams, so we went up markedly last year already. Doable I guess, but going to take more fans of the site. And if we could get a few of the free beer fucks to pony up that would be great as well.

In all seriousness, I don't understand not donating to a site that has so much entertainment value. Most of us spend a shit ton of time on here for a reason. We get something out of it. So chip in, fuckers.

Joking aside, you donated $258 last year. If you want to that's great, but please don't feel obligated.
    I'm not trying to toot my own horn, but it was actually $400.

I don't feel obligated. I spend 16 hours a day here, so I'm okay chipping in a little more. Plus, I just got a 48% raise and I'm doing well, even after making sizable monthly support payments to my ex.

But I digress.
    ynw
  • Options
    Founders Club

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

FirePete said:

Baze is FIRST!!!!

Good point here. You can sponsor badges. I've sponsored a few over the years. Help the less fortunate pours around this shithole.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

FirePete said:

Baze is FIRST!!!!

Good point here. You can sponsor badges. I've sponsored a few over the years. Help the less fortunate pours around this shithole.
    Ha ha. I'm still paying the Seattle mortgage and need people to sponsor me.
    Don't lie to me. I know you've got a sugar momma! (and a 10 dollar a week allowance!)
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    EwaDawg said:

Swaye said:

Joking aside, you donated $258 last year. If you want to that's great, but please don't feel obligated.
    I'm not trying to toot my own horn, but it was actually $400.

I don't feel obligated. I spend 16 hours a day here, so I'm okay chipping in a little more. Plus, I just got a 48% raise and I'm doing well, even after making sizable monthly support payments to my ex.

But I digress.
    ynw
    Nothing special...
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    There are poasters more annoying than a few ads would be. Get paid if you can, I'd white list my ad-blocker. The behavior standard couldn't change. Not only is it amusing but it's the only defense that keeps the fags away.

I learned how to pronounce Porsche from Adam Corolla. The correct way to say it is Porsche. He needs to hop on with JRE, hey thanks for hopping on.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

FirePete said:

Yeah I'm high
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Oh look at you money bags!

Are you gypsy?
    Nope. No gypsy blood here. I'm 100%

Figures! Wasps are the assholes of the insect world.
    I kill like 1,000 of them per year and they keep coming.
    Call me?
    I have, but all you wanted to do was talk about watches.
    And stereo equipment! Don't sell me short (lulz).
    Throw some pics in the Record Shoppe