Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who all came to the Rose Bowl tailgate?

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019
    After circling the stadium for 2 hours I stopped by for like 5 minutes. Then my sister was lost so i went back to the official tailgate.

In all honesty, I know it was stupidly expensive, but if you're someone who likes to drink it was a pretty kick ass event. Unlimited beer, cocktails, and food. Lots of tailgate games, huge space that was packed with all purple.

Don't have to deal with renting a spot, the costco run, or cleanup. It wasn't as ludicrous of an option as it has been made out to be.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

After circling the stadium for 2 hours I stopped by for like 5 minutes. Then my sister was lost so i went back to the official tailgate.

In all honesty, I know it was stupidly expensive, but if you're someone who likes to drink it was a pretty kick ass event. Unlimited beer, cocktails, and food. Lots of tailgate games, huge space that was packed with all purple.

Don't have to deal with renting a spot, the costco run, or cleanup. It wasn't as ludicrous of an option as it has been made out to be.

YKWYWF
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Doogles said:

We went to the general Rose Bowl party...ate and drank as much as we wanted and spent half the money that UW was charging.

Sidenote....I've never seen a line so long for a free Wendy's hamburger. FYFMFE
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2019
    I had 4 500 mg edibles and like 10-15 blunts that i forgot about.

Someone ended up giving me oxy and it was all over for me after that. I only remember like 4 plays for the game.
  • Options

I had 4 500 mg edibles and like 10-15 blunts that i forgot about.

Someone ended up giving me oxy and it was all over for me after that. I only remember like 4 plays for the game.

Consider yourself fortunate.
    I do.
  • Options

I managed to pass out for the first half while in my seat holding 2 beers. Didn't spill any. I consider myself fortunate.

At least you didn’t black out until McDonald’s like me.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I managed to pass out for the first half while in my seat holding 2 beers. Didn't spill any. I consider myself fortunate.

Judging by all the sexts you sent me the second half your brain still wasn't working then either.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Judging by all the sexts you sent me the second half your brain still wasn't working then either.
    He was mush
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I was conscious for the second half but that doesn't mean that I was sober. I did after all, come to and pound 48oz of beer in the third quarter while nothing was happening on the field.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I was conscious for the second half but that doesn't mean that I was sober. I did after all, come to and pound 48oz of beer in the third quarter while nothing was happening on the field.
    You were fucking wrecked. Sexts were hilarious. Just gibberish mixed with curse words. And dick pics.
    Sounds like obk on a normal day
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

You were fucking wrecked. Sexts were hilarious. Just gibberish mixed with curse words. And dick pics.
    Now I’m sad I didn’t get those :/ while he was waiting for me to get out of the stadium
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

There has never been a bad poast by @Doog_de_Jour.

I disagree, but thank you for the compliment in any case.
    Your worst effort.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Now I’m sad I didn’t get those :/ while he was waiting for me to get out of the stadium
    I can't even find what I was sending you messages on. I know I did because of how drunk and pissed off I was but I guess I was sending them from a burner phone so the wife and @dnc wouldn't figure it out.