Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who all came to the Rose Bowl tailgate?

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,126
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I had 4 500 mg edibles and like 10-15 blunts that i forgot about.

Someone ended up giving me oxy and it was all over for me after that. I only remember like 4 plays for the game.

I’m just here to have fun! And do drugs with btp.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,669
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Gladstone said:

NEsnake12 said:

Walked by it with my group of like 6/7 early 20s douchebags but decided not to stop and chat once I realized there wasn't a ton of food/drinks... didn't wanna be that dick who crashed with a whole squad. So we continued on to our main tailgate where all the food and booze was waiting for us.

I was gonna swing back around alone but time management went out the window once the rage cage got going

Y'all don't wanna see the sqwad. You don't want to.
    This is the hardest I’ve laughed at a post on this site in years.
    I've cracked up multiple times at the coug guy swaye posted
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

I came, I ate hot dogs, drank some booze, and watched the cube of beer I brought disappear in about 35 minutes. Next time we get to the Rose Bowl I'm showing up earlier. Two and a half hours wasn't enough time!

I will bring a shit ton mor beer next time. I thought Bow Down To Washington was going to have a few kegs.
    Where has Dennis or I ever given the impression that we endorse beer drinking?

And if Pepsi has his way, he’d have provided a few cases of Mexican Coke
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited June 2019
    The MMFG shirts are amazing. Who all got one? BTP you and Aragorn did I remember.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

I came, I ate hot dogs, drank some booze, and watched the cube of beer I brought disappear in about 35 minutes. Next time we get to the Rose Bowl I'm showing up earlier. Two and a half hours wasn't enough time!

I will bring a shit ton mor beer next time. I thought Bow Down To Washington was going to have a few kegs.
    Where has Dennis or I ever given the impression that we endorse beer drinking?

And if Pepsi has his way, he’d have provided a few cases of Mexican Coke
    As a long time listener, I should have known better. I don't think I've heard you guys swilling beer on the air.

But beer is ubiquitous at tailgates. I will bring as much Coors banquet beer as I can carry for the game this year.
    I can only drink so much beer before I have to switch ... it’s only an all day drink when it’s 100 degrees outside

It’s hard to get into character with just beer ... #FlexFriday doesn’t sound the same with a slight (at best) buzz
  • Options
    I remember meeting a bunch of people and quite frankly too many for me to really remember a lot of names with faces which I really apologize in advance for the next time we cross paths

My favorite memories:

Being told that all the different bourbons I drink on pods has really helped in expanding their own knowledge about what to drink ... those are the kind of stories and connections that make me really appreciate the reach and influence that TSIO has

The endless stream of people coming up to me wanting to meet and talk ... really wish I had more time to have longer conversations ... I really do appreciate “the little people”

My buddy meeting up with @TommySQC and his crew as they’ve previously met at Stanford ... my buddy I’m sure trying to drink with Tommy (bad idea) resulted in him being belligerent most of the first half at Ohio St fans near us screaming “No Means No” ... my buddy also has Ohio St as his 2nd favorite team
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

The MMFG shirts are amazing. Who all got one? BTP you and Aragorn did I remember.

I got one. DDY and Coker asked me if I wanted anything for my contributions and I just told them to save me one. It's actually one of my favorite go-to shirts for "husky-wear" now.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Gladstone said:

I got one they’re dope but it got stolen in the laundry at school :/
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,568
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

What's a Rose Bowl?

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,126
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

It doesn’t need to be HH or TSIO branded but as long as we make NY6 bowls we should always throw a tailgate like that. Fun times.

Good thinking. That way the university can’t publicly blame “one group of fans that doesn’t embody our beliefs and standards.”

Fags.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    My Thai’s and weed, what’s not to like. Name tags would have been a classy add.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,607
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TommySQC said:

Me

I didn't see you. I did get lectured by Tequilla for 6 hours on recruiting Texas
    I remember that! Sort of. After pounding down as many beers as I could and drinking something tasty? out of an iced tea dispenser I had a few plugs of the bottle of brown liquor you had before leaving for the game and things got fuzzy. I forgot what @Tequilla looked like until I ran into him at the spring game/Socha "slow cooking recruits" speech and some random bits of that morning came back to me. What a good/weird day. I was fucked up.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited June 2019
    TommySQC said:

Me

I didn't see you. I did get lectured by Tequilla for 6 hours on recruiting Texas
    I saw you. Good times.

Edit nvm that was Atlanta at the CFBHOF. An amazing place btw.
  • Options
    TommySQC said:

Me

Ha ... we barely chatted
  • Options

TommySQC said:

Me

I remember that! Sort of. After pounding down as many beers as I could and drinking something tasty? out of an iced tea dispenser I had a few plugs of the bottle of brown liquor you had before leaving for the game and things got fuzzy. I forgot what @Tequilla looked like until I ran into him at the spring game/Socha "slow cooking recruits" speech and some random bits of that morning came back to me. What a good/weird day. I was fucked up.
    There's nothing more disturbing to me when I'm somewhere, someone hears my voice, and they immediately know who I am.

It always blows my mind that there are at least 12-14 people that listen to the pod.