Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who all came to the Rose Bowl tailgate?

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I managed to pass out for the first half while in my seat holding 2 beers. Didn't spill any. I consider myself fortunate.

Judging by all the sexts you sent me the second half your brain still wasn't working then either.
    I was conscious for the second half but that doesn't mean that I was sober. I did after all, come to and pound 48oz of beer in the third quarter while nothing was happening on the field.
    You were fucking wrecked. Sexts were hilarious. Just gibberish mixed with curse words. And dick pics.

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I managed to pass out for the first half while in my seat holding 2 beers. Didn't spill any. I consider myself fortunate.

Judging by all the sexts you sent me the second half your brain still wasn't working then either.
    I was conscious for the second half but that doesn't mean that I was sober. I did after all, come to and pound 48oz of beer in the third quarter while nothing was happening on the field.
    You were fucking wrecked. Sexts were hilarious. Just gibberish mixed with curse words. And dick pics.
    Now I’m sad I didn’t get those :/ while he was waiting for me to get out of the stadium
    I can't even find what I was sending you messages on. I know I did because of how drunk and pissed off I was but I guess I was sending them from a burner phone so the wife and @dnc wouldn't figure it out.
    Yeah and they are all on my old shit phone before I switched to my new shit Verizon phone so I don't have them anymore I don't think. But they were great.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

@YellowSnow has the group shot.

Were you there Bazey?
    Baseman was the funniest fucker i’ve ever met. The fact that his daughter didn’t want to be there made it 10000x funnier.
    Even funnier because I wasn’t there. Neither was my wife. Probably some Duck or Coug trying to make us look bad.
    This is bullshit because I have MULTIPLE @Sources that reported on your shenanigans. You were a hit. Just take your FREE PUB like a man.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

Baseman said:

Swaye said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

@YellowSnow has the group shot.

Were you there Bazey?
    Baseman was the funniest fucker i’ve ever met. The fact that his daughter didn’t want to be there made it 10000x funnier.
    Even funnier because I wasn’t there. Neither was my wife. Probably some Duck or Coug trying to make us look bad.
    This is bullshit because I have MULTIPLE @Sources that reported on your shenanigans. You were a hit. Just take your FREE PUB like a man.
    I was actually contacted by the real @Baseman and tasked with hiring a charming stand-in to attend the tailgate. A coffee cup was dropped, the usual suspects were contacted, and a family was added to the cast for believability. I'm glad to see the job was done well.
    I appreciate you finding such an able stand in.
    There is a wheelchair joke in here somewhere.
    HH and Alts
    #clue
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Gladstone said:

Agreed on Baseman's hilarity lol

what was your shirt again

i can't remember what it was but i remember laughing at it. 5 reasons maybe?

I even learned where @Baseman lives. The Yella Piss files on all of your guys and gals grows by the day.

You crossdress too?
    Yes
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

Gladstone said:

Agreed on Baseman's hilarity lol

what was your shirt again

i can't remember what it was but i remember laughing at it. 5 reasons maybe?

An LA news station reporter stopped us and asked who we thought would win the game. I gave them 5 reasons. All of them. I’ll look and see if I can find the interview online.
    HAHAHA I REMEMBER YOU TELLING ME THIS

• Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    NEsnake12 said:

Walked by it with my group of like 6/7 early 20s douchebags but decided not to stop and chat once I realized there wasn't a ton of food/drinks... didn't wanna be that dick who crashed with a whole squad. So we continued on to our main tailgate where all the food and booze was waiting for us.

I was gonna swing back around alone but time management went out the window once the rage cage got going

So your saying they didn’t want to see da squoahhd?
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

NEsnake12 said:

Walked by it with my group of like 6/7 early 20s douchebags but decided not to stop and chat once I realized there wasn't a ton of food/drinks... didn't wanna be that dick who crashed with a whole squad. So we continued on to our main tailgate where all the food and booze was waiting for us.

I was gonna swing back around alone but time management went out the window once the rage cage got going

Y'all don't wanna see the sqwad. You don't want to.
    This is the hardest I’ve laughed at a post on this site in years.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Fuck him and his 53 seconds