Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who all came to the Rose Bowl tailgate?

123457»

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

It doesn’t need to be HH or TSIO branded but as long as we make NY6 bowls we should always throw a tailgate like that. Fun times.

I'm holding out until it is sponsored by the Enumclaw Truck Stop.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Tequilla said:

TommySQC said:

Me

I didn't see you. I did get lectured by Tequilla for 6 hours on recruiting Texas
    I remember that! Sort of. After pounding down as many beers as I could and drinking something tasty? out of an iced tea dispenser I had a few plugs of the bottle of brown liquor you had before leaving for the game and things got fuzzy. I forgot what @Tequilla looked like until I ran into him at the spring game/Socha "slow cooking recruits" speech and some random bits of that morning came back to me. What a good/weird day. I was fucked up.
    There's nothing more disturbing to me when I'm somewhere, someone hears my voice, and they immediately know who I am.

It always blows my mind that there are at least 12-14 people that listen to the pod.
    I tried once for about 15 mins
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    dflea said:

Tequilla said:

TommySQC said:

Me

I didn't see you. I did get lectured by Tequilla for 6 hours on recruiting Texas
    Ha ... we barely chatted
    So it was just like he said.
    No, I think he spent a lot more time chatting with my buddy who was looking for anybody that he knew other than the “famous people” that were essentially in the middle of a giant meet and greet with the “little people”
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    dflea said:

Tequilla said:

TommySQC said:

Me

Ha ... we barely chatted
    So it was just like he said.
    Ouch

Hawt
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    DawgFader said:

My Thai’s and weed, what’s not to like. Name tags would have been a classy add.

You a trafficker?
  • Options
    gabemarkskneegabemarksknee Member Posts: 336
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Tequilla said:

I remember meeting a bunch of people and quite frankly too many for me to really remember a lot of names with faces which I really apologize in advance for the next time we cross paths

My favorite memories:

Being told that all the different bourbons I drink on pods has really helped in expanding their own knowledge about what to drink ... those are the kind of stories and connections that make me really appreciate the reach and influence that TSIO has

The endless stream of people coming up to me wanting to meet and talk ... really wish I had more time to have longer conversations ... I really do appreciate “the little people”

My buddy meeting up with @TommySQC and his crew as they’ve previously met at Stanford ... my buddy I’m sure trying to drink with Tommy (bad idea) resulted in him being belligerent most of the first half at Ohio St fans near us screaming “No Means No” ... my buddy also has Ohio St as his 2nd favorite team

I do like to drink bourbon. The rest of me sucks...
  • Options
    gabemarkskneegabemarksknee Member Posts: 336
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Tequilla said:

TommySQC said:

Me

Ha ... we barely chatted
    I know but still...!
  • Options
    MammaJammaMammaJamma Member Posts: 193
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

I remember meeting a bunch of people and quite frankly too many for me to really remember a lot of names with faces which I really apologize in advance for the next time we cross paths

My favorite memories:

Being told that all the different bourbons I drink on pods has really helped in expanding their own knowledge about what to drink ... those are the kind of stories and connections that make me really appreciate the reach and influence that TSIO has

The endless stream of people coming up to me wanting to meet and talk ... really wish I had more time to have longer conversations ... I really do appreciate “the little people”

My buddy meeting up with @TommySQC and his crew as they’ve previously met at Stanford ... my buddy I’m sure trying to drink with Tommy (bad idea) resulted in him being belligerent most of the first half at Ohio St fans near us screaming “No Means No” ... my buddy also has Ohio St as his 2nd favorite team

That Woodford I brought pretty much erased the first half of the game for me. Probably was a good thing.

It was great to meet a lot of the poasters. Can’t remember all I talked to but definitely the TSIO guys. Coker did not like that marg.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

My favorite memories:

That Woodford I brought pretty much erased the first half of the game for me. Probably was a good thing.

It was great to meet a lot of the poasters. Can’t remember all I talked to but definitely the TSIO guys. Coker did not like that marg.
    The key is drinking up to that line
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Who was the Aussie guy again? He also had an account on here IIRC
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,992
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

My favorite memories:

The key is drinking and then doing lines