Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who all came to the Rose Bowl tailgate?

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I need to poast the shitty Rose Bowl playlist that me and DDY made. No one could hear it on the crappy little tailgate company provided boom box.

That was my bad. I had the genny and the PA ready to go and had used both recently. Decided to do one last check the night before and my pull cord snapped off inside the housing midstroke.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I had like 10’hot

Was there, served more than 50 bacon wrapped hot dogs to a bunch of guys obviously used to mom's meatloaf, sauteed the onions for moar than a day btw. Gave @Gladstone a UW sweatshirt that my wife had accidentally bought 2 of. Drank way too many mai tais and my home made hard cider. Got roofied by LMC and BTP. All in all, successful first rosebowl.

I had about 10 of those hot dogs 😂
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I had like 10’hot

Was there, served more than 50 bacon wrapped hot dogs to a bunch of guys obviously used to mom's meatloaf, sauteed the onions for moar than a day btw. Gave @Gladstone a UW sweatshirt that my wife had accidentally bought 2 of. Drank way too many mai tais and my home made hard cider. Got roofied by LMC and BTP. All in all, successful first rosebowl.

Did you get the shits @jhfstyle24 style?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I had like 10’hot

Did you get the shits @jhfstyle24 style?
    Fuck no. I was so god damn high I had no real idea what I was doing.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

NEsnake12 said:

Walked by it with my group of like 6/7 early 20s douchebags but decided not to stop and chat once I realized there wasn't a ton of food/drinks... didn't wanna be that dick who crashed with a whole squad. So we continued on to our main tailgate where all the food and booze was waiting for us.

I was gonna swing back around alone but time management went out the window once the rage cage got going

Y'all don't wanna see the sqwad. You don't want to.
    En fuego.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

Your cooking is to be commended. And thank you for that sweatshirt! I have worn it to several non-football games the past year.

Next year we will do it even bigger. Hopefully at the playoffs but maybe the rose.

I might have to bring the apple Jack instead of the cider. 40% plus home made liquor.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I came, I ate hot dogs, drank some booze, and watched the cube of beer I brought disappear in about 35 minutes. Next time we get to the Rose Bowl I'm showing up earlier. Two and a half hours wasn't enough time!

I will bring a shit ton mor beer next time. I thought Bow Down To Washington was going to have a few kegs.
    The Gays, ironically, are not very good party planners.
  • Options
    Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533
    Took us forever to find the #MMFG banner. Once we finally saw it, T-shirts were gone and Coker sipped his mai tai, but @UW_Doog_Bot dogs were hot and tasty. Thanks again, man!

Met Dennis, who I learned was in a punk band in Kent in the ’90s, and confirmed that @LaMichael_Corleone is indeed a black man, which is dope.

Also, my wife had a great time, giving her some perspective that I’m not the only middle-aged man obsessing over 16- to 18-year-olds decision-making habits and tweets.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    Beno4Life said:

Took us forever to find the #MMFG banner. Once we finally saw it, T-shirts were gone and Coker sipped his mai tai, but @UW_Doog_Bot dogs were hot and tasty. Thanks again, man!

Met Dennis, who I learned was in a punk band in Kent in the ’90s, and confirmed that @LaMichael_Corleone is indeed a black man, which is dope.

Also, my wife had a great time, giving her some perspective that I’m not the only middle-aged man obsessing over 16- to 18-year-olds decision-making habits and tweets.

YKWYWF
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Beno4Life said:

Thanks for the shout out but rules are rules. YKW.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Beno4Life said:

Pics or GTFO