Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sirmon Yankoff Couch Sale

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited April 2019
    Skinny can transfer to WSU, get a waiver, start this fall, put up 7 trillion yards and go top 10. Why the fuck would he risk sitting behind Haener?

Just to play in Pete's amazing offense???
  • Options
    BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,245
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I am fucking stunned right now. When I saw the headline I clicked on it fully expecting it to say Haener and Yankoff were gonezo. Haener's a turnover machine and the writing is on the wall in terms of the QB competition and Yankoff can't hit the broad side of a barn. That would have been totally understandable and acceptable. But Sirmon? What the fuck bro? You separated yourself from Yankoff. You're in-line to be the starter after Eason which worst case scenario, would be as a RS Junior with a super talented offense around you, in a fairly weak conference, playing for your hometown team. How do you have no fucking balls to stick it out at your hometown school and win the starting job with 2-3 years of eligibility left to be the guy after Eason. How do you not see Yankoff transferring as more reps and opportunities for you to get better and show what you can do. Under no circumstance should both of those QB's being transferring at the same fucking time! Sirmon is a fucking idiot if he tucks tail like a pussy and transfers to some mediocre program like Tennessee. He'll end up being the next Max Browne.

What a fucking kick in the nuts after an already miserable Spring ball and miserable "Spring Preview and Fan Fest" bullshit. This program should be on fire right now with hype and excitement but instead as usual, Petersen has killed all of that for us. He and Bush need to convince Sirmon to stay. Just because he's in the portal doesn't mean it's set in stone he's transferring. Could just be weighing his options and seeing who is interested. But who am I kidding? I'm sure Tennessee has been tampering this whole time and trying to sway him to transfer behind the scenes. That was his back up school he almost flipped to when it was announce Eason was coming.

Fuck it! Give me Eason for two years and then Morris, Garbers, and Huard in the pipeline and we're fine. This is why you recruit a QB in every class. Fucking pussies don't want to COMPETE!

Apparently Coach Pete has a raging boner for Morris. Would you stick around if you were Sirmon to watch Pete hand the job to him after sitting for 2 years?

I wouldn't.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Gotta laugh. Garbers just got upgraded to a 4 star so we are only down one in the QB room. This is also very much about these boys knowing they'd only play one year at best. Huard is the starter Day 1.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2019

I am fucking stunned right now. When I saw the headline I clicked on it fully expecting it to say Haener and Yankoff were gonezo. Haener's a turnover machine and the writing is on the wall in terms of the QB competition and Yankoff can't hit the broad side of a barn. That would have been totally understandable and acceptable. But Sirmon? What the fuck bro? You separated yourself from Yankoff. You're in-line to be the starter after Eason which worst case scenario, would be as a RS Junior with a super talented offense around you, in a fairly weak conference, playing for your hometown team. How do you have no fucking balls to stick it out at your hometown school and win the starting job with 2-3 years of eligibility left to be the guy after Eason. How do you not see Yankoff transferring as more reps and opportunities for you to get better and show what you can do. Under no circumstance should both of those QB's being transferring at the same fucking time! Sirmon is a fucking idiot if he tucks tail like a pussy and transfers to some mediocre program like Tennessee. He'll end up being the next Max Browne.

What a fucking kick in the nuts after an already miserable Spring ball and miserable "Spring Preview and Fan Fest" bullshit. This program should be on fire right now with hype and excitement but instead as usual, Petersen has killed all of that for us. He and Bush need to convince Sirmon to stay. Just because he's in the portal doesn't mean it's set in stone he's transferring. Could just be weighing his options and seeing who is interested. But who am I kidding? I'm sure Tennessee has been tampering this whole time and trying to sway him to transfer behind the scenes. That was his back up school he almost flipped to when it was announce Eason was coming.

Fuck it! Give me Eason for two years and then Morris, Garbers, and Huard in the pipeline and we're fine. This is why you recruit a QB in every class. Fucking pussies don't want to COMPETE!

Apparently Coach Pete has a raging boner for Morris. Would you stick around if you were Sirmon to watch Pete hand the job to him after sitting for 2 years?

I wouldn't.
    @creepyquane
  • Options

A few of the stages of grief right there before your eyes.
    All 5 actually

Denial: I am fucking stunned right now. When I saw the headline I clicked on it fully expecting it to say Haener and Yankoff were gonezo. Haener's a turnover machine and the writing is on the wall in terms of the QB competition and Yankoff can't hit the broad side of a barn. That would have been totally understandable and acceptable. But Sirmon? What the fuck bro? You separated yourself from Yankoff. You're in-line to be the starter after Eason which worst case scenario, would be as a RS Junior with a super talented offense around you, in a fairly weak conference, playing for your hometown team.

Anger: How do you have no fucking balls to stick it out at your hometown school and win the starting job with 2-3 years of eligibility left to be the guy after Eason. How do you not see Yankoff transferring as more reps and opportunities for you to get better and show what you can do. Under no circumstance should both of those QB's being transferring at the same fucking time! Sirmon is a fucking idiot if he tucks tail like a pussy and transfers to some mediocre program like Tennessee. He'll end up being the next Max Browne.

Depression: What a fucking kick in the nuts after an already miserable Spring ball and miserable "Spring Preview and Fan Fest" bullshit. This program should be on fire right now with hype and excitement but instead as usual, Petersen has killed all of that for us.

Bargaining: He and Bush need to convince Sirmon to stay. Just because he's in the portal doesn't mean it's set in stone he's transferring. Could just be weighing his options and seeing who is interested. But who am I kidding? I'm sure Tennessee has been tampering this whole time and trying to sway him to transfer behind the scenes. That was his back up school he almost flipped to when it was announce Eason was coming.

Acceptance: Fuck it! Give me Eason for two years and then Morris, Garbers, and Huard in the pipeline and we're fine. This is why you recruit a QB in every class. Fucking pussies don't want to COMPETE!
    Well done.
  • Options

Even by Ruth standards this logic is beyond FS
    I love how Ruth is sure the NFL has calm restraint when it eyes generational talent at QB.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

I wouldn't.
    It's the same exact situation if he transfers. Look at what happened to Max Browne. He transferred to Purdue thinking there was no way he wouldn't win the starting job there. He ended up losing the QB competition and his college career was a fucking disaster. He went from 5-star NFL talent to college wash out doing YouTube videos in his parent's kitchen. These lying ass coaches might be telling Sirmon they're gonna hand him the job but when he gets there he'll have to compete against other QB's just like he would here competing against Morris.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Skinny can transfer to WSU, get a waiver, start this fall, put up 7 trillion yards and go top 10. Why the fuck would he risk sitting behind Haener?

Just to play in Pete's amazing offense???

There's no risk. Haener took care of that by throwing the ball to the defense a million times this Spring.
  • Options
    BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,245
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2019
    @StrongArmCobra

I hear ya. But Max Browne's and really any highly rated QB's huge mistake was committing to SC or a big school that recruits a ton of quality QB's and not a college where he's guaranteed to get the chance to play right away. Browne waited far too long to transfer and it killed him. He was a RS JR when he transferred to Pittsburg right? Killed him. Now he makes YouTube videos that nobody watches all cause he went to SC.

Why would Justin Fields commit to Georgia when they chose a true freshman to start in place of Eason? Was he stupid? fuck yes. He's smart to transfer now though.

Sirmon and Yankoff are making the right decision... use your chance to play or you lose it.