Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sirmon Yankoff Couch Sale

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,889
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2019
    Gladstone said:

P12 DPOY National #1 tackling leader 5th round pick and people still hating on BBK i mean what the fuck else could he do to prove himself at this point

Do the same thing in the nfl for the hawks for a few years.

Id accept an ass plunging at that point for not believing in the all mighty BBK, not to be confused with the BBC... I already believe I’n that.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Is this thread going to break the HCH record?

Derek?
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,091
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Penace said:

Put yourself in sirmons shoes. Nobody knows better than him how awful brownsocks was and he started every game for 4 fucking years. Then you see another try hard faggot getting first team reps and you watch him chuck ball's into the fucking turf or throw picks and you say huh....fuck this. Pete plays baby games and I'm sure JS eyes are just as good as yours and mine. How would you like to be a guy with sure fire NFL ability and know you are blocked by some fucking retarded fag who suffers from dwarfism and has a fucking noodle arm?

You guys do not understand how college football works. These guys are coming off of redshirt seasons. Do you understand what that means? As a QB, when you redshirt you are not going to get a lot of meaningful reps. These guys showed up on campus last Spring. They got some reps and as you would expect from true Freshman, they both sucked ass and had so much to learn. With a returning 4-year starter who was entrenched as the starter, it was already decided when they showed up that both were going to redshirt. Then comes fall camp which is about getting the returning starter and the rest of the team ready for the season. It's not about giving a lot of reps to true Freshman who are redshirting. Then the season comes and it's 3 months of splitting reps with Eason on the scout team running the other teams offense.

At no time during a QB's redshirt season is there a real opportunity to compete for the starting job. You come in and your job is to learn the offense, learn the game of football, learn from the mistakes of the older guys, take mental reps, improve your mechanics in drills and the few practice reps you get, and get bigger/faster/stronger so that when your redshirt season is over, you are as ready as possible to COMPETE in the years to come for the starting job. That's the way it works for the vast majority of college QB's. The QB position is a marathon for 95% of guys, not a sprint.

BOTH OF THESE FUCKING PUSSIES were already considering transferring before Spring ball and the coaches knew that. We are just finding out about it now but those in the know knew this was the case. These two idiots were thinking about transferring before they even got the opportunity to COMPETE. With the coaches knowing that they were considering transferring, of course they're gonna give more reps to Haener and try to keep him from transferring as well in which case we'd really be fucked with only two QB's on the roster.

Both of them suck and need years of development to be capable starter at this level. This is a competitive top-15 program. They knew that going in. They both knew Eason was coming before they signed. So what the fuck? Fucking nut up pussy and compete. It takes time. Nothing is given to you and if you have one foot out the door of course the coaches are going to give reps to Haener because at least they know he'll be here in the Fall and they need to get a back up QB ready to play in case Eason goes down.

Yankoff is gone because he sucks and he knows he sucks and he just doesn't have the confidence to stick it out and compete.

Sirmon is gone because he has very few friends on the team, nobody likes him, and he thinks he's way better than he actually is.

Dylan Morris is better than both of them. You can quote me on that. Fuck those losers.
    By George, I agree with you. I don't wish a plague upon both their houses, but good riddance.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,707

So far, I’ve yet to see anything strange in this situation. The 3rd and 4th QBs on depth chart are looking for greener pastures, and neither of them looked markedly better or more advanced than the HS kid Morris who was playing next to them.

Very RARELY do 4-Star QBs turn into great starters at the college level. Look at USC, or Ohio State, or Alabama, or Clemson. Or UW. They come into the program, they either rise or they fall. In the end, there can only be one.

Is there something WEIRD going on in the Clemson QB room because a freshman came in and took the starting job, and the 5-Star kid who was in front of him decided to transfer?

Since I got three likes I am not sure this was far enough out there- it is a copypasta.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,898
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

That's it, I'm putting selling my tickets and buying rowing season tickets. Anyone know where the best seats on the cut are located, section and row?

Pay Pal me $81 and I’ll get you dialed in.

Derek?

Surprised you care. You some kinda closet Dwag fan?
  • Options

That's it, I'm putting selling my tickets and buying rowing season tickets. Anyone know where the best seats on the cut are located, section and row?

Derek?

[winky winky gif]
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Derek?

[winky winky gif]
    Don't give up the game too easily to all the retards.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2019
    Gladstone said:

P12 DPOY National #1 tackling leader 5th round pick and people still hating on BBK i mean what the fuck else could he do to prove himself at this point

Make a coed shit herself during sex?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,302
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

So far, I’ve yet to see anything strange in this situation. The 3rd and 4th QBs on depth chart are looking for greener pastures, and neither of them looked markedly better or more advanced than the HS kid Morris who was playing next to them.

Very RARELY do 4-Star QBs turn into great starters at the college level. Look at USC, or Ohio State, or Alabama, or Clemson. Or UW. They come into the program, they either rise or they fall. In the end, there can only be one.

Is there something WEIRD going on in the Clemson QB room because a freshman came in and took the starting job, and the 5-Star kid who was in front of him decided to transfer?

Since I got three likes I am not sure this was far enough out there- it is a copypasta.
    I was torn between you went insane or you read dawgman for a laugh
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    According to Softy, this means we are at top program. This is great news!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Flagged for using the term copypasta. Kill yourself.
    *copypoasta
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Domicillo said:

Go ahead and bury the truth but I ask again how in the fuck Yankoff was a 4 star and why in the fuck did we recruit a QB who can't throw?

Lubick...
    Who wanted to show Pete he was an ace recruiter so he poached Yankoff from Oregon where he had just come from and sold it to J Smitty and CP that they could use Colson in a Tim Tebow/Lindquist role which they bought off on.

It was obvious last December that Yankoff was going to transfer at some point this year and had it been just him, this wouldn't be a story at all. The shocker was Sirmon.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

You guys are so fucking naive. Welcome to big time football you jackasses.

You really thought big time kids were going to sit behind a fucking midget??

I think Skinny might enter the portal too.

If you don’t get it you are a moron.

You yell a lot of shit, but I don't recall seeing you predicting Simon to transfer. You're as surprised as the rest of us. Yankoff was inevitable (smart for him to rip the bandaid now), but don't act like you were the smartest guy in the room and had any idea Sirmon was going to pull the trigger. And it's not as if he was outperforming Haener, he sucked worse than he did.
    I was saying all fucking spring that Sirmon should be getting 2nd team reps.

I’d heard Skinny is thinking of leaving and I don’t blame him.

If you had $100mil on the line and someone was seriously considering giving your spot to their pet retard to prove a point, would you consider transferring?? Me too.
    Skinny isn't transferring.

Your source is dumb.

Get all the screenshots you need.
    I take it back. Of course he's going to transfer.

They're all going to leave.

Burn it all down.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,543
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Sirmon left because Pete is racist against Bothells
  • Options

Sirmon left because Pete is racist against Bothells

Just like Derek. A Woodinville Supremecist.

#dontbeanidiot