Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Johnny Wilson, 2020 5* WR, Calabasas, CA (Offered 7/14/17)

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Odzune is not amazing. Just because he has good numbers doesn't mean anything. Film first, THEN verify the film with numbers.

Disagree. I think his film is amazing.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Meh, his film is pretty good. I don't love it. DDY2 for sure.

At first pass, I try to bin people in 3 categories... DDY1: -2SD and Below, DDY2: between -1 and +2SD, and DDY3: +2SD and beyond.

I think Odzune is fine, but I would put him as basically right in between Taj and Auzzy. Not awful, but not nearly in the same category as Jalen and Johnny.

If I could have any 3 I would take Jalen, Johnny and Joey Hobert. Honestly. I like Hobert a ton.

I think Rome has some attributes that are lacking among our wrs both on the roster and those being recruited. I wouldn't replace guys like Ozzy, Spiker, McMillan or Wilson with him, but I think he'd be a huge complimentary piece due to his size/speed combo.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ok thanks but what is "SD"
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Odzune is not amazing. Just because he has good numbers doesn't mean anything. Film first, THEN verify the film with numbers.

LIPO man.

Rome wasn’t built in a day.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sexual disorder
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,868
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Submissive/Dominant

Chinterested minds want to know DDY, are you S or D?
  • Options
    kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper

Submissive/Dominant

Chinterested minds want to know DDY, are you S or D?
    Power bottom.
    Because that's where the power is?
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ok so DDY watches teen boys and rates their... sexual deviation. Sweet thanks boys
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Canadawg said:

Ok so DDY watches teen boys and rates their... sexual deviation. Sweet thanks boys

This is a fucked up bored

But it's our bored. Thanks Derek!
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited April 2019
    Wiltfong just crystal balled him to Oregon along with another UW legacy in Carson Bruener who doesn't have an offer yet but is probably the next ILB in line to get one. How do you feel about "mega recruiting weekends" for Spring games now motherfuckers? Why are we giving them or anybody else any advantage over us in recruiting? Why are we not dominating Pac-12 recruiting year round? Why are we giving them all the early momentum and hoping to catch up later? Some of these elite recruits don't give a fuck about doing their research or substance. Some just want their dicks sucked non-stop. Petersen and company need to get sucking. They're not getting paid all that money to lose any recruiting battles to fucking Oregon!
  • Options

Wiltfong just crystal balled him to Oregon along with another UW legacy in Carson Bruener who doesn't have an offer yet but is probably the next ILB in line to get one. How do you feel about "mega recruiting weekends" for Spring games now motherfuckers? Why are we giving them or anybody else an advantage over us in recruiting? Why are we not dominating Pac-12 recruiting year round? Why are we giving them all the early momentum and hoping to catch up later?

Wiltfong sucks.

Bruener is ours if we want him.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited April 2019

Wiltfong just crystal balled him to Oregon along with another UW legacy in Carson Bruener who doesn't have an offer yet but is probably the next ILB in line to get one. How do you feel about "mega recruiting weekends" for Spring games now motherfuckers? Why are we giving them or anybody else an advantage over us in recruiting? Why are we not dominating Pac-12 recruiting year round? Why are we giving them all the early momentum and hoping to catch up later?

Wiltfong sucks.

How does he suck? He's one of the most accurate teen boy stalkers there is. He's great when he crystal balls one of our top targets to UW but he sucks when he does so to Oregon? Keep it real dude. Botelho to Notre Dame, Navarette to Oregon, and now Wilson trending to Oregon. We're getting buttfucked on the trail right now. This staff is not fucking adapting to the changing market of football talent.
  • Options

Wiltfong sucks.

How does he suck? He's one of the most accurate teen boy stalkers there is. He's great when he crystal balls one of our top targets to UW but he sucks when he does so to Oregon? Keep it real dude. Botelho to Notre Dame, Navarette to Oregon, and now Wilson trending to Oregon. We're getting buttfucked on the trail right now. This staff is not fucking adapting to the changing market of football talent.
    He's only accurate because he changes his picks all the time. HIs score sucks because he picks guys wrong three times before he gets them right. Unless Wilson is about to commit this means nothing. And even if Bruener committed to Oregon tomorrow we could still get him if we wanted.

These crystal balls are meaningless. The forecasters on this bored are more accurate than Wiltfong.

And I've always maintained that he sucks.

hth