Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tlaib takes the word of an old white male Jew over woman of color.

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,175
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

The only twisting is you H

She was there on her own to support Trump

Cracker

They would have let anyone do it.

Riiiighhht!
    Who is they? She was a guest of Meadows. The place was packed. All races and yet you only have an issue with one of them due to her color

Textbook racism
    Matthews: "I asked Lynn to come today . . ."

Its quite common but H has an issue with a Black woman who supports Trump

Racist as fuck

Or maybe an issue with Black people in general thinking for themselves.

This is good!

This is where you girls pretend it was up to her whether she got to appear and that we're talking about her motivation instead of Meadows' motivation.
    Ever think they shared a motivation?
    Could be. Maybe she's happy to be a prop and lying about it now. I don't care though. Meadows' purpose was OBVIOUS.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Cracker

Riiiighhht!
    Who is they? She was a guest of Meadows. The place was packed. All races and yet you only have an issue with one of them due to her color

Textbook racism

Racist as fuck

This is good!

This is where you girls pretend it was up to her whether she got to appear and that we're talking about her motivation instead of Meadows' motivation.
    She is an executive. My guess, like most people who attain positions like that, have the intelligence and personality to make decisions for themselves and are very critical thinkers.

Except the black ones with a vag of course, not them.
    You haven't met many executives, have you?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,382
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Cracker

Riiiighhht!

Textbook racism

Racist as fuck

This is good!

Could be. Maybe she's happy to be a prop and lying about it now. I don't care though. Meadows' purpose was OBVIOUS.
    And so what? Why is this one so offensive to you and the multiple other examples linked in this thread don't bother you at all

Just this one has brought your latent racism to the surface in an ugly display of hate

Might as well buy a MAGA hat
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Cracker

Riiiighhht!

Textbook racism

Racist as fuck

This is good!

She is an executive. My guess, like most people who attain positions like that, have the intelligence and personality to make decisions for themselves and are very critical thinkers.

I even have friends who are black executives.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Cracker

Riiiighhht!

Textbook racism

Racist as fuck

This is good!

I even have friends who are black executives.
    How progressive!
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Cracker

Riiiighhht!

Textbook racism

Racist as fuck

This is good!

She’s skilled at running government subsidized housing at hud? Surprised you have expertise in that field, but ok. If trump can take the word or Putin and KJU as legit, I can buy this I guess.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Cracker

Riiiighhht!

Textbook racism

Racist as fuck

This is good!

Obviously management isn't in your future.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Each year, the president invites several guests to attend his State of the Union address, seated alongside the first lady in a viewing box.

The guests are typically ridiculously high achievers, people who have written particularly moving letters to the president, individuals emblematic of a point the president is trying to illustrate, or, ideally, all three.

According to a release from the White House, the special guests sitting with Michelle Obama this year include a Syrian refugee, a Republican mayor from Tennessee who has focused on criminal justice reform, and Jim Obergefell, the named plaintiff in this year’s Supreme Court same-sex marriage decision.

The White House also announced late last week that one seat will remain empty to "commemorate the lives lost to gun violence," and said that "they need the rest of us to speak for them. To tell their stories. To honor their memory."

Together, these guests are intended to represent the larger themes of President Obama’s speech — both a congratulatory look back at the past seven years and an appeal to continue forward with progressive policy goals. Look out for their names to come up during the president’s speech. Here are their full bios, as provided by the White House.

Source - VOX

Remember when H got all upset about this?

Me neither
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Cracker

Riiiighhht!

Textbook racism

Racist as fuck

This is good!

And so what? Why is this one so offensive to you and the multiple other examples linked in this thread don't bother you at all

Just this one has brought your latent racism to the surface in an ugly display of hate

So Race, how does the family view your embrace of tokenism? Just curious.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Cracker

Riiiighhht!

Textbook racism

Racist as fuck

This is good!

Seriously dude. Knock off the racist shit

Enough

Notice how not one liberal here has a voice to call the cracker out. But they CARE about racism
  • Options
    edited March 2019

Each year, the president invites several guests to attend his State of the Union address, seated alongside the first lady in a viewing box.

The guests are typically ridiculously high achievers, people who have written particularly moving letters to the president, individuals emblematic of a point the president is trying to illustrate, or, ideally, all three.

According to a release from the White House, the special guests sitting with Michelle Obama this year include a Syrian refugee, a Republican mayor from Tennessee who has focused on criminal justice reform, and Jim Obergefell, the named plaintiff in this year’s Supreme Court same-sex marriage decision.

The White House also announced late last week that one seat will remain empty to "commemorate the lives lost to gun violence," and said that "they need the rest of us to speak for them. To tell their stories. To honor their memory."

Together, these guests are intended to represent the larger themes of President Obama’s speech — both a congratulatory look back at the past seven years and an appeal to continue forward with progressive policy goals. Look out for their names to come up during the president’s speech. Here are their full bios, as provided by the White House.

Source - VOX

Me neither

We know that State of the Union guests are there to be used as props. Do you think you're breaking a news story with this? My problem isn't that Ms. Patton was a prop--it's that your team is lying its ass off about the fact she was used as a prop.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Cracker

Riiiighhht!

Textbook racism

Racist as fuck

This is good!

At least the pointy hood matches the shape of your head.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2019

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Cracker

Riiiighhht!

Textbook racism

Racist as fuck

This is good!

Enough

Notice how not one liberal here has a voice to call the cracker out. But they CARE about racism
    JFC H. This is embarrassing and line crossing. Even for your dumb fucked up ass. Probably the only actual racism I have seen here. You’re not even dealing in hypoothicals.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Cracker

Riiiighhht!

Textbook racism

Racist as fuck

This is good!

Enough

JFC H. This is embarrassing and line crossing. Even for your dumb fucked up ass.
    So you got nothing. You had nothing a hour ago. Should have saved yourself the effort.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Cracker

Riiiighhht!

Textbook racism

Racist as fuck

This is good!

At least the pointy hood matches the shape of your head.
    Why do so many people want to kill such an engaging mall cop?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Source - VOX

Me neither

We know that State of the Union guests are there to be used as props. Do you think you're breaking a news story with this? My problem isn't that Ms. Patton was a prop--it's that your team is lying its ass off about the fact she was used as a prop.
    I just saw that Don Lemon Party pulled the prop line out last night. You're such a good little storm trooper H

No one ever cared about props until a brave strong Black woman sat there silently for Trump

That's the issue. Not surprised that a racist doesn't get it
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    By the way 4 pages ago your problem was that she was a prop