Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tlaib takes the word of an old white male Jew over woman of color.

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

By the way 4 pages ago your problem was that she was a prop

The main takeaway here is that H is disgusting racist piece of shit who without saracasm or satire went after Race’s family.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    Swaye's Wigwam

If you said anything about this loving family you got crucified

ITS A GOLD STAR FAMILY RACE
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

More damage to my case that Cohen lied his ass off
    He can be asked to explain it. You've got a perjury referral now. I'd say there better be more than that offered though.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

If you said anything about this loving family you got crucified

ITS A GOLD STAR FAMILY RACE

They even had a copy of the constitution!!! Does Trump even know that that is????//??
  • Options

Incorrect. My problem is and has been that anyone with any integrity would deny she was a prop. You have none. So no problem for you, right?
  • Options

HHusky said:

Each year, the president invites several guests to attend his State of the Union address, seated alongside the first lady in a viewing box.

The guests are typically ridiculously high achievers, people who have written particularly moving letters to the president, individuals emblematic of a point the president is trying to illustrate, or, ideally, all three.

According to a release from the White House, the special guests sitting with Michelle Obama this year include a Syrian refugee, a Republican mayor from Tennessee who has focused on criminal justice reform, and Jim Obergefell, the named plaintiff in this year’s Supreme Court same-sex marriage decision.

The White House also announced late last week that one seat will remain empty to "commemorate the lives lost to gun violence," and said that "they need the rest of us to speak for them. To tell their stories. To honor their memory."

Together, these guests are intended to represent the larger themes of President Obama’s speech — both a congratulatory look back at the past seven years and an appeal to continue forward with progressive policy goals. Look out for their names to come up during the president’s speech. Here are their full bios, as provided by the White House.

Source - VOX

Remember when H got all upset about this?

Me neither

We know that State of the Union guests are there to be used as props. Do you think you're breaking a news story with this? My problem isn't that Ms. Patton was a prop--it's that your team is lying its ass off about the fact she was used as a prop.
    I just saw that Don Lemon Party pulled the prop line out last night. You're such a good little storm trooper H

No one ever cared about props until a brave strong Black woman sat there silently for Trump

That's the issue. Not surprised that a racist doesn't get it
    Sounds like H got his CNN talking points memo?
    You would need someone to tell you to see the obvious? Hope there's an executive around when you need help.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

The only twisting is you H

She was there on her own to support Trump

Cracker

They would have let anyone do it.

Riiiighhht!
    Who is they? She was a guest of Meadows. The place was packed. All races and yet you only have an issue with one of them due to her color

Textbook racism
    Matthews: "I asked Lynn to come today . . ."

Its quite common but H has an issue with a Black woman who supports Trump

Racist as fuck

Or maybe an issue with Black people in general thinking for themselves.

This is good!

This is where you girls pretend it was up to her whether she got to appear and that we're talking about her motivation instead of Meadows' motivation.
    Ever think they shared a motivation?
    Could be. Maybe she's happy to be a prop and lying about it now. I don't care though. Meadows' purpose was OBVIOUS.
    And so what? Why is this one so offensive to you and the multiple other examples linked in this thread don't bother you at all

Just this one has brought your latent racism to the surface in an ugly display of hate

Might as well buy a MAGA hat
    So Race, how does the family view your embrace of tokenism? Just curious.
    Seriously dude. Knock off the racist shit

Enough

Notice how not one liberal here has a voice to call the cracker out. But they CARE about racism
    So you're keeping your opinions to yourself. That's wise.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Incorrect. My problem is and has been that anyone with any integrity would deny she was a prop. You have none. So no problem for you, right?
    Maybe take another shot at my family since you can't lay a glove on me

You're backtracking like Browning against Stanford

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Each year, the president invites several guests to attend his State of the Union address, seated alongside the first lady in a viewing box.

The guests are typically ridiculously high achievers, people who have written particularly moving letters to the president, individuals emblematic of a point the president is trying to illustrate, or, ideally, all three.

According to a release from the White House, the special guests sitting with Michelle Obama this year include a Syrian refugee, a Republican mayor from Tennessee who has focused on criminal justice reform, and Jim Obergefell, the named plaintiff in this year’s Supreme Court same-sex marriage decision.

The White House also announced late last week that one seat will remain empty to "commemorate the lives lost to gun violence," and said that "they need the rest of us to speak for them. To tell their stories. To honor their memory."

Together, these guests are intended to represent the larger themes of President Obama’s speech — both a congratulatory look back at the past seven years and an appeal to continue forward with progressive policy goals. Look out for their names to come up during the president’s speech. Here are their full bios, as provided by the White House.

Source - VOX

Me neither

We know that State of the Union guests are there to be used as props. Do you think you're breaking a news story with this? My problem isn't that Ms. Patton was a prop--it's that your team is lying its ass off about the fact she was used as a prop.
    I just saw that Don Lemon Party pulled the prop line out last night. You're such a good little storm trooper H

No one ever cared about props until a brave strong Black woman sat there silently for Trump

You would need someone to tell you to see the obvious? Hope there's an executive around when you need help.
    You’re disgusting. The comment about Race’s family was one of the worst things I’ve read here. Get help.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Source - VOX

Me neither

You’re disgusting. The comment about Race’s family was one of the worst things I’ve read here. Get help.
    Maybe we!ve found Sven’s alt.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,005
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Cracker

Riiiighhht!
    Who is they? She was a guest of Meadows. The place was packed. All races and yet you only have an issue with one of them due to her color

Textbook racism

Racist as fuck

This is good!

This is where you girls pretend it was up to her whether she got to appear and that we're talking about her motivation instead of Meadows' motivation.
    Could be. Maybe she's happy to be a prop and lying about it now. I don't care though. Meadows' purpose was OBVIOUS.
    And so what? Why is this one so offensive to you and the multiple other examples linked in this thread don't bother you at all

Just this one has brought your latent racism to the surface in an ugly display of hate

At least the pointy hood matches the shape of your head.
    Why do so many people want to kill such an engaging mall cop?
    Communist and a racist. Who'd a thunk it?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

"My token is here to prove Daddy's not racist!"

Now the prop's offended? Too bad. It's a tough business. Hope she's getting paid.

We all saw it for what it was--blob has no shame, so he'll defend it.

Defend what? A black woman doing what she wants to do? You see a "token" I see a person exercising her free will.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

@HHusky congrats on one of the really racist posts on a borderline racist board. Way to go

What is obvious is that she has worked with Trump and was there to defend him because she wanted to.

Sick

I was born at night. It wasn't last night however.
    Apparently you were born in the 1920's Jim Crow South

Blacks are so uppity these days
    Yeah, doesn't she know her place?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

@HHusky congrats on one of the really racist posts on a borderline racist board. Way to go

What is obvious is that she has worked with Trump and was there to defend him because she wanted to.

Sick

I don't care whose idea it was. An adult with any sense, and whose sensibilities were formed sometime after 1948, should have said "Are you fucking kidding me?" That was unadulterated pandering with skin color. Why didn't someone just offer "Some of Daddy's best friends are negroes."? Embarrassing, at best.
    They knew beforehand that Cohen was going to accuse Trump of being a racist. The woman wanted to go and offer her support and give her opinion that Trump isn't a racist and the white guy is telling her to sit down, shut up and get in the back of the bus.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sick

I don't care whose idea it was. An adult with any sense, and whose sensibilities were formed sometime after 1948, should have said "Are you fucking kidding me?" That was unadulterated pandering with skin color. Why didn't someone just offer "Some of Daddy's best friends are negroes."? Embarrassing, at best.
    The whole thing was political theater. What's so egregious about another player on the stage?
    I welcome it, personally. It's put all of you in the position of denying something you absolutely know to be true. She was a prop. The gymnastics you'll all go through now will be spectacular, I'm sure.

Cohen was a prop.

HTH
    A sock puppet to be more accurate.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Racist as fuck

Blacks that don't act and vote they way he thinks they should he has always had a problem with.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Cracker

Riiiighhht!

Textbook racism

Racist as fuck

This is good!

Dude, you are crossing a fucking line.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Cracker

Riiiighhht!

Textbook racism

Racist as fuck

This is good!

Jesus Christ! This is some of the most racist, demeaning shit I've read on these boreds. Mods?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

She went there to offer support. Calling her a "prop" and "token" are obviously loaded terms meant to minimize and dismiss her.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    One is allowed to not like the fact that this woman supports and defends Trump, given ample reasons for people not to like Trump. But calling this woman a Prop, who can't think or act for herself, or own the decision to speak out in Trump's favor is both racist and sexist in the extreme. I think she's well aware of her race, and how it might appear and play to the opposition, but appreciating that fact, she stood up, regardless. And you fuckers who have a problem with this woman purport to give a fuck about equality or women's rights? Fuck Off, you fucking pigs.