Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tlaib takes the word of an old white male Jew over woman of color.

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,426
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Its quite common but H has an issue with a Black woman who supports Trump

Racist as fuck

Blacks that don't act and vote they way he thinks they should he has always had a problem with.
    Lots of women voted for Daddy. They weren't all paraded around for inspection.
    More beautiful Kunt logic

I am beautiful.
    You are on the spectrum.
    Everyone is somewhere on the spectrum.
    You keep telling yourself that, Rainman
    I think everyone knows it.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

The only twisting is you H

She was there on her own to support Trump

Cracker

They would have let anyone do it.

Riiiighhht!
    Who would you suggest speak in defense of Trump racism accusations that a black person who has worked directly for him for years and saw no sign of it?

What happened to Omorosa? Wasn’t she supposed to drop some major shit? She faded away, rather easily.
    You act like you've never known someone who says racist shit to his white buddies but knows not to say that shit in front of Black people.
    I actually don’t. Who do you hang out with? Fuck wit.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Cracker

Riiiighhht!
    Who would you suggest speak in defense of Trump racism accusations that a black person who has worked directly for him for years and saw no sign of it?

What happened to Omorosa? Wasn’t she supposed to drop some major shit? She faded away, rather easily.
    You act like you've never known someone who says racist shit to his white buddies but knows not to say that shit in front of Black people.
    I actually don’t. Who do you hang out with? Fuck wit.
    Ok.gif
  • Options
    USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Cracker

Riiiighhht!

If only the U.S. wasn't so racist, oppressed guys like you might have a chance. Right?
    Parading a black employee out to be inspected as evidence isn't close to a rebuttal of a charge of racism. It's fucking transparently stupid and makes that person a prop. Denying she was a prop is just a ridiculous lie.
    HHusky said:

One is allowed to not like the fact that this woman supports and defends Trump, given ample reasons for people not to like Trump. But calling this woman a Prop, who can't think or act for herself, or own the decision to speak out in Trump's favor is both racist and sexist in the extreme. I think she's well aware of her race, and how it might appear and play to the opposition, but appreciating that fact, she stood up, regardless. And you fuckers who have a problem with this woman purport to give a fuck about equality or women's rights? Fuck Off, you fucking pigs.

I have a problem with Rep. Meadows using her as a prop. I hope Ms. Patton is cynical enough to ride this train to a healthy payday.
    So you’re saying she was used for identity politics? Identity politics intended to counter the identity politics the Democrats were doing?

At least USMC has the integrity to agree it was identity politics. He just thinks it was tit for tat.
  • Options

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Cracker

Riiiighhht!
    Who is they? She was a guest of Meadows. The place was packed. All races and yet you only have an issue with one of them due to her color

Textbook racism
    Matthews: "I asked Lynn to come today . . ."

Racist as fuck

Or maybe an issue with Black people in general thinking for themselves.

This is good!

This is where you girls pretend it was up to her whether she got to appear and that we're talking about her motivation instead of Meadows' motivation.
    Ever think they shared a motivation?
    Could be. Maybe she's happy to be a prop and lying about it now. I don't care though. Meadows' purpose was OBVIOUS.
    And so what? Why is this one so offensive to you and the multiple other examples linked in this thread don't bother you at all

Just this one has brought your latent racism to the surface in an ugly display of hate

Might as well buy a MAGA hat
    So Race, how does the family view your embrace of tokenism? Just curious.
    Dude, you are crossing a fucking line.
    There's a line that prevents me from asking what people of color thought was going on?
    No. You took a shot at his family and you’re an absolute piece of shit. And a racist.
    I'm pretty rough. I asked him what his family thinks.

I can't be racist though. I have black friends.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Cracker

Riiiighhht!

If only the U.S. wasn't so racist, oppressed guys like you might have a chance. Right?
    Parading a black employee out to be inspected as evidence isn't close to a rebuttal of a charge of racism. It's fucking transparently stupid and makes that person a prop. Denying she was a prop is just a ridiculous lie.
    HHusky said:

One is allowed to not like the fact that this woman supports and defends Trump, given ample reasons for people not to like Trump. But calling this woman a Prop, who can't think or act for herself, or own the decision to speak out in Trump's favor is both racist and sexist in the extreme. I think she's well aware of her race, and how it might appear and play to the opposition, but appreciating that fact, she stood up, regardless. And you fuckers who have a problem with this woman purport to give a fuck about equality or women's rights? Fuck Off, you fucking pigs.

I have a problem with Rep. Meadows using her as a prop. I hope Ms. Patton is cynical enough to ride this train to a healthy payday.
    So you’re saying she was used for identity politics? Identity politics intended to counter the identity politics the Democrats were doing?

At least USMC has the integrity to agree it was identity politics. He just thinks it was tit for tat.
    Agree? Don’t you see the question marks at the ends of my sentences? I’m asking if that’s your point. I do agree that the racist accusations leveled against Trump are identity politics.

I haven’t seen today’s hearing (long day at work) so I have no opinion on it.
  • Options
    USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Cracker

Riiiighhht!

HHusky said:

Agree? Don’t you see the question marks at the ends of my sentences? I’m asking if that’s your point. I do agree that the racist accusations leveled against Trump are identity politics.

Didn't mean to scare you. I think your colleagues are buying it. You'll get to stay in the club.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Cracker

Riiiighhht!

HHusky said:

Didn't mean to scare you. I think your colleagues are buying it. You'll get to stay in the club.
    Pressing
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Cracker

Riiiighhht!

HHusky said:

Pressing
    Stop plagiarism @CuntWaffle
    Embarrassing
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Cracker

Riiiighhht!

HHusky said:

Pressing
    Embarrassing
    Triggered
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Cracker

Riiiighhht!

HHusky said:

Pressing
    Embarrassing
    Triggered
    Yeah, that’s a staple of his one-word rhetorical arsenal too, but not as frequent as “pressing” and embarrassing.” Correct observation though.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,531
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

I'm curious why the whole line of questioning was painted to discredit Cohen and nothing to defend Trump. Anyone?

Because Cohen was lying to get a reduced sentence for lying.

How could Trump or anyone convince you? HTH
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

I'm curious why the whole line of questioning was painted to discredit Cohen and nothing to defend Trump. Anyone?

So you are saying the person who is going to jail for lying. His strategy is to lie again to get a reduced sentence?

That's a bold strategy cotton.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Cracker

Riiiighhht!
    Who is they? She was a guest of Meadows. The place was packed. All races and yet you only have an issue with one of them due to her color

Textbook racism
    Matthews: "I asked Lynn to come today . . ."

Racist as fuck

Or maybe an issue with Black people in general thinking for themselves.

This is good!

This is where you girls pretend it was up to her whether she got to appear and that we're talking about her motivation instead of Meadows' motivation.
    Ever think they shared a motivation?
    Could be. Maybe she's happy to be a prop and lying about it now. I don't care though. Meadows' purpose was OBVIOUS.
    And so what? Why is this one so offensive to you and the multiple other examples linked in this thread don't bother you at all

Just this one has brought your latent racism to the surface in an ugly display of hate

Might as well buy a MAGA hat
    So Race, how does the family view your embrace of tokenism? Just curious.
    Dude, you are crossing a fucking line.
    There's a line that prevents me from asking what people of color thought was going on?
    No. You took a shot at his family and you’re an absolute piece of shit. And a racist.
    I'm pretty rough. I asked him what his family thinks.

I can't be racist though. I have black friends.
    We know you don't have friends.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

So you are saying the person who is going to jail for lying. His strategy is to lie again to get a reduced sentence?

Yes, already info out there contrary to his testimony. So you think a liar isn't going to lie again to get something he desperate;y wants? I bet you're a great businessman.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Yes, already info out there contrary to his testimony. So you think a liar isn't going to lie again to get something he desperate;y wants? I bet you're a great businessman.
    Ok. So you must think Trump needs to go to jail for lying to then. Right?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Ok. So you must think Trump needs to go to jail for lying to then. Right?
    Under oath?