Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tlaib takes the word of an old white male Jew over woman of color.

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Hey H, if my wife or kids went to some public hearing where I was going to be accused of being a racist, in order to offer me support and to refute the narrative would you call them "props" and "tokens?"
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

Hey H, if my wife or kids went to some public hearing where I was going to be accused of being a racist, in order to offer me support and to refute the narrative would you call them "props" and "tokens?"

Do you even have to ask?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

HHusky said:

The only twisting is you H

She was there on her own to support Trump

Cracker

They would have let anyone do it.

Riiiighhht!
    Who would you suggest speak in defense of Trump racism accusations that a black person who has worked directly for him for years and saw no sign of it?

What happened to Omorosa? Wasn’t she supposed to drop some major shit? She faded away, rather easily.
    You act like you've never known someone who says racist shit to his white buddies but knows not to say that shit in front of Black people.
  • Options
    I'm curious why the whole line of questioning was painted to discredit Cohen and nothing to defend Trump. Anyone?
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    SFGbob said:

So you're saying Lynne Patton may be the next Mrs. Trump?
  • Options
    edited March 2019

HHusky said:

By the way 4 pages ago your problem was that she was a prop

Incorrect. My problem is and has been that anyone with any integrity would deny she was a prop. You have none. So no problem for you, right?
    Maybe take another shot at my family since you can't lay a glove on me

You're backtracking like Browning against Stanford

Race, I didn't take any shot at your family. Don't be a pussy.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Incorrect. My problem is and has been that anyone with any integrity would deny she was a prop. You have none. So no problem for you, right?
    She went there to offer support. Calling her a "prop" and "token" are obviously loaded terms meant to minimize and dismiss her.
    blob, they are meant to minimize and demean the motivation for displaying her.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Cracker

Riiiighhht!
    Who would you suggest speak in defense of Trump racism accusations that a black person who has worked directly for him for years and saw no sign of it?

What happened to Omorosa? Wasn’t she supposed to drop some major shit? She faded away, rather easily.
    You act like you've never known someone who says racist shit to his white buddies but knows not to say that shit in front of Black people.
    If only the U.S. wasn't so racist, oppressed guys like you might have a chance. Right?
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

She went there to offer support. Calling her a "prop" and "token" are obviously loaded terms meant to minimize and dismiss her.
    Jesus Fucking Christ! Why don't you just call her his pet Monkey? A prop is an object, you fucking asshole.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Cracker

Riiiighhht!

If only the U.S. wasn't so racist, oppressed guys like you might have a chance. Right?
    Parading a black employee out to be inspected as evidence isn't close to a rebuttal of a charge of racism. It's fucking transparently stupid and makes that person a prop. Denying she was a prop is just a ridiculous lie.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Fuck off
  • Options

If you said anything about this loving family you got crucified

ITS A GOLD STAR FAMILY RACE

So you've risen.

That's only happened once before, allegedly.
  • Options

One is allowed to not like the fact that this woman supports and defends Trump, given ample reasons for people not to like Trump. But calling this woman a Prop, who can't think or act for herself, or own the decision to speak out in Trump's favor is both racist and sexist in the extreme. I think she's well aware of her race, and how it might appear and play to the opposition, but appreciating that fact, she stood up, regardless. And you fuckers who have a problem with this woman purport to give a fuck about equality or women's rights? Fuck Off, you fucking pigs.

I have a problem with Rep. Meadows using her as a prop. I hope Ms. Patton is cynical enough to ride this train to a healthy payday.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

We've never been talking about her motives. We've been talking about the GOP's tokenism.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Its quite common but H has an issue with a Black woman who supports Trump

Racist as fuck

Blacks that don't act and vote they way he thinks they should he has always had a problem with.
    Lots of women voted for Daddy. They weren't all paraded around for inspection.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Trust me. I'm not a pussy
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Cracker

Riiiighhht!

Like you?

I know plenty of people like you. I don't run cover for them though
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

If you said anything about this loving family you got crucified

ITS A GOLD STAR FAMILY RACE

So you've risen.

That's only happened once before, allegedly.
    Oh so you have an issue with this?

Fuck off bitch
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Cracker

Riiiighhht!
    Who is they? She was a guest of Meadows. The place was packed. All races and yet you only have an issue with one of them due to her color

Textbook racism
    Matthews: "I asked Lynn to come today . . ."

Its quite common but H has an issue with a Black woman who supports Trump

Racist as fuck

Or maybe an issue with Black people in general thinking for themselves.

This is good!

This is where you girls pretend it was up to her whether she got to appear and that we're talking about her motivation instead of Meadows' motivation.
    Ever think they shared a motivation?
    Could be. Maybe she's happy to be a prop and lying about it now. I don't care though. Meadows' purpose was OBVIOUS.
    And so what? Why is this one so offensive to you and the multiple other examples linked in this thread don't bother you at all

Just this one has brought your latent racism to the surface in an ugly display of hate

Might as well buy a MAGA hat
    So Race, how does the family view your embrace of tokenism? Just curious.
    Dude, you are crossing a fucking line.
    There's a line that prevents me from asking what people of color thought was going on?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Cracker

Riiiighhht!

Like you?

I know plenty of people like you. I don't run cover for them though
    Right. You only run cover for Trump.