Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump resigns

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
from the NK talks

The old walk away is one of my favorite moves

Guess hondo's news source lied to you and Trump didn't go there to get a deal at any price

Like Obama did in Iran

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    So you are celebrating failed negotiations. I heard NK ended their nuclear program last year. Was that a lie?
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

So you are celebrating failed negotiations. I heard NK ended their nuclear program last year. Was that a lie?

#aclockworkshill #rightontim
    Ironic
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,809
    2001400ex said:

You're right.... he's been launching rockets like a madman, similar to how he was during the previous clown's regime. #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    Postal91 said:

2001400ex said:

You're right.... he's been launching rockets like a madman, similar to how he was during the previous clown's regime. #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    Lol yes I remember the nuclear bombs NK dropped under Obama.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

You can't read
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,229 Standard Supporter
    Of course Un may have thought he could push Trump around with the Communist party running their Trump bashing liars show.
  • MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    The lasting effect of these summits will be that a president legitimized North Korea's slave empire by meeting with one of its leaders as an equal

Thank you, President T!
  • HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    North Korea is a nuclear weapons state with missiles that can reach the United States. Why not just admit years long US policy failure and work on threat reduction. “Denuclearization” is a fantasy. Walking away accomplishes nothing except making future negotiations even less likely. President Deals.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,955
    Walking away accomplishes nothing except making future negotiations even less likely. President Deals.

Kunt logic, is there anything it can't do?

The lasting effect of these summits will be that a president legitimized North Korea's slave empire by meeting with one of its leaders as an equal

Thank you, President T!

Their nuclear weapons have already established them as legitimate where we like it or not.
    Btw, that argument about Trump legitimizing NK is pure Rat talking points. Trump is criticized if he makes a deal because he will have given up too much according to his critics and he is criticized if he walks away from a deal because Trump legitimized NK.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,229 Standard Supporter

North Korea is a nuclear weapons state with missiles that can reach the United States. Why not just admit years long US policy failure and work on threat reduction. “Denuclearization” is a fantasy. Walking away accomplishes nothing except making future negotiations even less likely. President Deals.

You mean years long US policy that gave them a nuke reactors and 1-3 billion in aid under Clinton? Yeah that was special.
    This is the kind of negotiation HardlyClothed loved:

Sledog said:

You mean years long US policy that gave them a nuke reactors and 1-3 billion in aid under Clinton? Yeah that was special.
    It’s not like Clinton NK policy was great but the Agreed Framework that got blown up by the neocons in the Dubya administration was alright.

The general policy of sanctions, isolation, and waiting which spans from the ‘80s until now was a failure. Just admit it and work on reducing the likelihood of a nuclear exchange. Seems like that’s difficult for the egos in Washington.
  • MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    SFGbob said:

Btw, that argument about Trump legitimizing NK is pure Rat talking points. Trump is criticized if he makes a deal because he will have given up too much according to his critics and he is criticized if he walks away from a deal because Trump legitimized NK.

I'm fine with him or any president trying. But it's been so half-assed and amateurish. Even you have to admit this.
    SFGbob said:

This is the kind of negotiation HardlyClothed loved:

Uh, yeah, meeting with them is fine. If we had made a reasonable deal in the 90’s we wouldn’t have a nuclear armed NK now.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,488 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

It’s not like Clinton NK policy was great but the Agreed Framework that got blown up by the neocons in the Dubya administration was alright.

The general policy of sanctions, isolation, and waiting which spans from the ‘80s until now was a failure. Just admit it and work on reducing the likelihood of a nuclear exchange. Seems like that’s difficult for the egos in Washington.
    I agree with this. FYFMFE.