Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump resigns

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,488 Standard Supporter

I am hopeful that this week’s disappointment doesn’t damage trump’s “special relationship” with North Korea and Kim Jong Un. They fell in love!

Also, trump says Kim Jong Un told him he had nothing to do with the torture and death of Otto Warmbier. Trump takes him at his word.

Why so angry?
    I was told trump was going to end the Korean War yesterday. So disappointing. At least we can take comfort in the fact that Kim Jong Un had nothing to with otto’s death. Trump takes him at his word.
    I was told he was going to sell out America to make any deal he could

Sounds like our news sources were lying to us or we didn't read for comprehension
    Well each side plays to their respective base in the media. You might not agree with this, but Conservatives generally want to read more opinionated writing and liberals general want to read more factual based writing (I'm not meaning truth, as you can lie with facts, more meaning the writing style). Especially news sources like Vox, which is liberal but everything is written in a factual context. But you read daily caller and it's more from an emotional context.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

I am hopeful that this week’s disappointment doesn’t damage trump’s “special relationship” with North Korea and Kim Jong Un. They fell in love!

Also, trump says Kim Jong Un told him he had nothing to do with the torture and death of Otto Warmbier. Trump takes him at his word.

Why so angry?
    I was told trump was going to end the Korean War yesterday. So disappointing. At least we can take comfort in the fact that Kim Jong Un had nothing to with otto’s death. Trump takes him at his word.

Sounds like our news sources were lying to us or we didn't read for comprehension
    I am just happy trump flew to Vietnam to meet with Un without any diplomatic effort, plan or agenda. Thanks trump!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club

Why so angry?

I am just happy trump flew to Vietnam to meet with Un without any diplomatic effort, plan or agenda. Thanks trump!
    Sure
  • MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441

Why so angry?

Thank you, President T!

Why so angry?

Sure
    The truth must lie in the love letters from KJU trump always talks about. At least we know Trump trusts KJU’s word. That’s reassuring isn’t it!
    We need to engage and talk with our enemies until Trump does then we don't

Got it!

We need to engage and talk with our enemies until Trump does then we don't

Got it!

Finally! Took you long enough. Trump is a ridiculous fool, but at least he destroying any vestige of respect or credibility of the US federal government. He couldn’t be more helpful to the federalist movement.
    And here's to you CD

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

I still think Donnie is a cock sucker as a human being, but you can't fault every move he makes.

Probably not what you want to hear but you and I are in agreement.

Fortunately, as Dollar-Bill Bradley said about Bill Clinton BITD: "We elected a President, not a Pope."

IDGAF about any President's personal life, including whether their manly "wife" has a penis or not. That's all gossip-generating entertainment for losers to obsess over and the productive to laugh at.

As a famous Dem once contended, "It's the Economy, stupid." And the present-day Dems will tank it with identity politics and vengeful class-warfare as soon as they get the chance, because the economy to Dems is just like guns to Dems: Shit they don't understand and live in fear of.

Which party is a bigger threat to my freedom and happiness? Pretty fucking obvious.

SFGbob said:

Btw, that argument about Trump legitimizing NK is pure Rat talking points. Trump is criticized if he makes a deal because he will have given up too much according to his critics and he is criticized if he walks away from a deal because Trump legitimized NK.

I'm fine with him or any president trying. But it's been so half-assed and amateurish. Even you have to admit this.
    Yeah you are right. Trump should have just drawn 5 different red lines and called it a day right? Or handed them 400 million in the middle of the night when the American people had no idea what was happening. Or in the case of Putin, kiss his ass off mic when he thinks no one is listening and inform him that he will give up our missile protection once he is re-elected and the American people can do nothing about it.
    Let it all out, little buddy
    When you can't compete because you are a total hypocrite, call someone a "little buddy". Looking good there Gawd. Real good.
    I'm not really into responding seriously to people who throw a bunch of shit at the wall and expect me to clean it up. Sorry, dude.
    Gayest avatar and moniker, ever, AND Worst Poaster Ever.

The absolute rarest of achievements. Congrats. Fag.
  • MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441

SFGbob said:

I still think Donnie is a cock sucker as a human being, but you can't fault every move he makes.

Fortunately, as Dollar-Bill Bradley said about Bill Clinton BITD: "We elected a President, not a Pope."

IDGAF about any President's personal life, including whether their manly "wife" has a penis or not. That's all gossip-generating entertainment for losers to obsess over and the productive to laugh at.

As a famous Dem once contended, "It's the Economy, stupid." And the present-day Dems will tank it with identity politics and vengeful class-warfare as soon as they get the chance, because the economy to Dems is just like guns to Dems: Shit they don't understand and live in fear of.

Which party is a bigger threat to my freedom and happiness? Pretty fucking obvious.
    The class warfare line lol. You're too stupid to insult.

SFGbob said:

Btw, that argument about Trump legitimizing NK is pure Rat talking points. Trump is criticized if he makes a deal because he will have given up too much according to his critics and he is criticized if he walks away from a deal because Trump legitimized NK.

I'm fine with him or any president trying. But it's been so half-assed and amateurish. Even you have to admit this.
    Yeah you are right. Trump should have just drawn 5 different red lines and called it a day right? Or handed them 400 million in the middle of the night when the American people had no idea what was happening. Or in the case of Putin, kiss his ass off mic when he thinks no one is listening and inform him that he will give up our missile protection once he is re-elected and the American people can do nothing about it.
    Let it all out, little buddy
    When you can't compete because you are a total hypocrite, call someone a "little buddy". Looking good there Gawd. Real good.
    I'm not really into responding seriously to people who throw a bunch of shit at the wall and expect me to clean it up. Sorry, dude.
    LOL! What a mental pussy.
    Each one of those "points" requires a long post by itself to respond to. What would you do when the person on the other end has only shown interest in venting his angry thoughts?
    Nice gaslighting. Fag.

SFGbob said:

Are you brain dead? Class Warfare is the present Dem Party Platform. HTH

SFGbob said:

So you are a dem by class warfare standards. Got it.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

SFGbob said:

photo Billy-Madison-1_zpsxhgozdnf.gif
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

memes and cartoons and lololo el oh el right @MariotaTheGawd ?
    edited February 2019
    2001400ex said:

There are about 1000 versions of this that are better and funnier than this one. Really, REALLY NYBE.

SFGbob said:

So you are a dem by class warfare standards. Got it.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,488 Standard Supporter
    https://www.politico.com/story/2019/02/28/susan-rice-trump-kim-summit-1195525
    President Donald Trump is drawing praise from unlikely corners for his surprise decision to walk away from the historic summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

“President Trump did the right thing by walking away and not cutting a poor deal for the sake of a photo op,” Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said on the Senate floor Thursday morning.

Schumer was just one of a group of Trump skeptics who appeared to breathe a sigh of relief after the president said he refused to accede to Kim's demand for a full lifting of sanctions as part of a larger denuclearization deal.

It was a rare bipartisan outpouring of compliments — even if some of them came with caveats — for a president who has alarmed global leaders with his erratic foreign policy decisions, his desire to engage in trade wars and his threats to pull out of NATO.

“For the United States to have agreed to lift all sanctions in the absence of real and complete denuclearization would have been a tremendous mistake,” former national security adviser Susan Rice, who also served as ambassador to the United Nations under President Barack Obama, said Thursday in an interview with NPR.

OK, I agree with Hondo now, this was a terrible move.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,955

Why so angry?
    Yeah, well someone also told you that Banks foreclose on people who are current on their mortgages. I suggest you stop hanging out with so many dumbfucks who tell you such foolish things.