Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump resigns

Comments

• MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441

SFGbob said:

Btw, that argument about Trump legitimizing NK is pure Rat talking points. Trump is criticized if he makes a deal because he will have given up too much according to his critics and he is criticized if he walks away from a deal because Trump legitimized NK.

I'm fine with him or any president trying. But it's been so half-assed and amateurish. Even you have to admit this.
    Yeah you are right. Trump should have just drawn 5 different red lines and called it a day right? Or handed them 400 million in the middle of the night when the American people had no idea what was happening. Or in the case of Putin, kiss his ass off mic when he thinks no one is listening and inform him that he will give up our missile protection once he is re-elected and the American people can do nothing about it.
    Let it all out, little buddy
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,860 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Btw, that argument about Trump legitimizing NK is pure Rat talking points. Trump is criticized if he makes a deal because he will have given up too much according to his critics and he is criticized if he walks away from a deal because Trump legitimized NK.

I'm fine with him or any president trying. But it's been so half-assed and amateurish. Even you have to admit this.
    Yeah you are right. Trump should have just drawn 5 different red lines and called it a day right? Or handed them 400 million in the middle of the night when the American people had no idea what was happening. Or in the case of Putin, kiss his ass off mic when he thinks no one is listening and inform him that he will give up our missile protection once he is re-elected and the American people can do nothing about it.
    When you can't compete because you are a total hypocrite, call someone a "little buddy". Looking good there Gawd. Real good.

SFGbob said:

When you can't compete because you are a total hypocrite, call someone a "little buddy". Looking good there Gawd. Real good.
    I'm not really into responding seriously to people who throw a bunch of shit at the wall and expect me to clean it up. Sorry, dude.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club

SFGbob said:

I'm not really into responding seriously to people who throw a bunch of shit at the wall and expect me to clean it up. Sorry, dude.
    Welcome to your first week here
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,860 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

LOL! What a mental pussy.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,955

SFGbob said:

That's pretty much this Kunt's entire act.

SFGbob said:

You mean like claiming that all the segregationist switched parties after the 1964 Civil Rights Act, or are you talking about calling people racists when you have no evidence in support of that charge? Are you really this unaware of your own actions here?

SFGbob said:

That's fair. I didnt intend to stay but there is something charming about this place

SFGbob said:

That's fair. I didnt intend to stay but there is something charming about this place
    You got a chin for that

Its a hard place to quit
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,488 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

You got a chin for that

Its a hard place to quit
    So it appears
    If you stay up your fucking game. This board is already full of liberal Kunts who can't back up their mouths, and cut the fucking minding act. You don't know what I think or believe. So don't even try to tell me that you do.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

LOL! What a mental pussy.
    Each one of those "points" requires a long post by itself to respond to. What would you do when the person on the other end has only shown interest in venting his angry thoughts?
    Can we stop calling each other angry when we are on a bored that is about discussion every time someone discusses something?

It makes you sound angry
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    I am hopeful that this week’s disappointment doesn’t damage trump’s “special relationship” with North Korea and Kim Jong Un. They fell in love!

Also, trump says Kim Jong Un told him he had nothing to do with the torture and death of Otto Warmbier. Trump takes him at his word.

I am hopeful that this week’s disappointment doesn’t damage trump’s “special relationship” with North Korea and Kim Jong Un. They fell in love!

Also, trump says Kim Jong Un told him he had nothing to do with the torture and death of Otto Warmbier. Trump takes him at his word.

Why so angry?
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

Why so angry?
    I was told trump was going to end the Korean War yesterday. So disappointing. At least we can take comfort in the fact that Kim Jong Un had nothing to with otto’s death. Trump takes him at his word.

Why so angry?
    I was told trump was going to end the Korean War yesterday. So disappointing. At least we can take comfort in the fact that Kim Jong Un had nothing to with otto’s death. Trump takes him at his word.
    I was told he was going to sell out America to make any deal he could

Sounds like our news sources were lying to us or we didn't read for comprehension