Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump resigns

1235»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,955

I am hopeful that this week’s disappointment doesn’t damage trump’s “special relationship” with North Korea and Kim Jong Un. They fell in love!

Also, trump says Kim Jong Un told him he had nothing to do with the torture and death of Otto Warmbier. Trump takes him at his word.

Why so angry?
    I was told trump was going to end the Korean War yesterday. So disappointing. At least we can take comfort in the fact that Kim Jong Un had nothing to with otto’s death. Trump takes him at his word.
    I was told he was going to sell out America to make any deal he could

Sounds like our news sources were lying to us or we didn't read for comprehension
    Well each side plays to their respective base in the media. You might not agree with this, but Conservatives generally want to read more opinionated writing and liberals general want to read more factual based writing (I'm not meaning truth, as you can lie with facts, more meaning the writing style). Especially news sources like Vox, which is liberal but everything is written in a factual context. But you read daily caller and it's more from an emotional context.
    A great man once said that. Truly sage wisdom.
  • MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441

SFGbob said:

I still think Donnie is a cock sucker as a human being, but you can't fault every move he makes.

Probably not what you want to hear but you and I are in agreement.

Fortunately, as Dollar-Bill Bradley said about Bill Clinton BITD: "We elected a President, not a Pope."

IDGAF about any President's personal life, including whether their manly "wife" has a penis or not. That's all gossip-generating entertainment for losers to obsess over and the productive to laugh at.

As a famous Dem once contended, "It's the Economy, stupid." And the present-day Dems will tank it with identity politics and vengeful class-warfare as soon as they get the chance, because the economy to Dems is just like guns to Dems: Shit they don't understand and live in fear of.

Which party is a bigger threat to my freedom and happiness? Pretty fucking obvious.
    The class warfare line lol. You're too stupid to insult.
    Are you brain dead? Class Warfare is the present Dem Party Platform. HTH
    what do you think Trump's tax cut was?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,955

SFGbob said:

I still think Donnie is a cock sucker as a human being, but you can't fault every move he makes.

Fortunately, as Dollar-Bill Bradley said about Bill Clinton BITD: "We elected a President, not a Pope."

IDGAF about any President's personal life, including whether their manly "wife" has a penis or not. That's all gossip-generating entertainment for losers to obsess over and the productive to laugh at.

As a famous Dem once contended, "It's the Economy, stupid." And the present-day Dems will tank it with identity politics and vengeful class-warfare as soon as they get the chance, because the economy to Dems is just like guns to Dems: Shit they don't understand and live in fear of.

Which party is a bigger threat to my freedom and happiness? Pretty fucking obvious.
    Letting people keep more of the money they earn?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,229 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

This is the kind of negotiation HardlyClothed loved:

Uh, yeah, meeting with them is fine. If we had made a reasonable deal in the 90’s we wouldn’t have a nuclear armed NK now.
    If we would have bombed all their fucking facilities and dropped one on their leader NK would be free now.
    Love to see the bloodthirsty advocation for the death of millions on here
    Death of millions? They didn't have nukes then. They were trying to build them. HTH
    The Chinese did.
    They would have done nothing.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Thank you for solidifying my point.