Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Best

1235»

Comments

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,318
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I remember my senile, not able to figure out the quote function phase.

I remember when my posting when I'm not doing 90 on I 5 doing blow off a hookers ass phase.
    Live look:

• Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,981
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

He wasn't nervously pacing and eye rolling like Petersen.

Was he? I only remember Pete being angry

Those peterman gifs are fucking legendary
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

It’s been 7 years and this was the last time Huskies played at SC

Sounds like the Pac 12 is trying to protect the Huskies.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Baseman said:

coach since James. Was Jens 4th choice (Aranda, Clawson, and Campbell) NIL still a joke but finding myself liking this guy more and more. It's Kent State, but still. Don't give a fuck, you win 90%+ at any level you're a dude.

BUMP
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

godawgst said:

Greg Lewis said it best on Honks. Grubb/KD want to run it/be successful just enough to keeps the D honest. We go as far as Penix can throw us.

Rush D is concerning especially on edges. After Portland State scrimmage next two weeks will tell us much more as Sparty and Shaw will have zero problem 3/4/4 yards runs all night long keeping Offense off field, limiting possessions.

Big picture is this staff believes if they can get into high 30's, low 40's ppg, on defense if they can get 1-2 stops per half mission accomplished and they believe taking chances will result in a higher % of a sack/turnover/holding penalty killing that drive.

Part of me wonders how much they ran a vanilla defense as to not give MSU any film to prep. I didn't see any DBs blitz, no exotic stunts, and only 1 true LB blitz by Breuner.

I'm guessing we'll see them open the playbook for MSU
    I remember my “they aren’t that bad, they are just running a limited playbook so not to tip off another opponent” phase.

I was right

42 rushing yards on 29 carries, with 1 carry going for 21 yards on that QB scramble
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,276
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Offense looked good and it was at least fun to watch the receivers getting work after so much waisted hype the last few years. Offensive line was concerning and too many necessary 3rd down conversions.

Special teams lol.

Defense looked fucking sloppy and lazy. Watching tacklers run into each other and take one another out of the play triggered Sark PTSD. Out of position in the secondary what seemed like every 2nd-3rd play. Dline didn't dominate against a bunch of nobodies so don't expect anything when they play anyone with a pulse.

This is a Sark repeat until it isn't. Clean up the special teams and defense and I'll start to doog. Until then they suck until they don't.

I look forward to losing the Alamo Bowel 56-67

Dialed in.

@DerekJohnson
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,276
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Offense looked good and it was at least fun to watch the receivers getting work after so much waisted hype the last few years. Offensive line was concerning and too many necessary 3rd down conversions.

Special teams lol.

Defense looked fucking sloppy and lazy. Watching tacklers run into each other and take one another out of the play triggered Sark PTSD. Out of position in the secondary what seemed like every 2nd-3rd play. Dline didn't dominate against a bunch of nobodies so don't expect anything when they play anyone with a pulse.

This is a Sark repeat until it isn't. Clean up the special teams and defense and I'll start to doog. Until then they suck until they don't.

I look forward to losing the Alamo Bowel 56-67

Since we are playing Sark in the Alamo I think we have a shot to win it 67-56.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Baseman said:

coach since James. Was Jens 4th choice (Aranda, Clawson, and Campbell) NIL still a joke but finding myself liking this guy more and more. It's Kent State, but still. Don't give a fuck, you win 90%+ at any level you're a dude.

BUMP.

FO. I was FIRST and I was RIGHT
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

godawgst said:

Greg Lewis said it best on Honks. Grubb/KD want to run it/be successful just enough to keeps the D honest. We go as far as Penix can throw us.

Rush D is concerning especially on edges. After Portland State scrimmage next two weeks will tell us much more as Sparty and Shaw will have zero problem 3/4/4 yards runs all night long keeping Offense off field, limiting possessions.

Big picture is this staff believes if they can get into high 30's, low 40's ppg, on defense if they can get 1-2 stops per half mission accomplished and they believe taking chances will result in a higher % of a sack/turnover/holding penalty killing that drive.

Part of me wonders how much they ran a vanilla defense as to not give MSU any film to prep. I didn't see any DBs blitz, no exotic stunts, and only 1 true LB blitz by Breuner.

I'm guessing we'll see them open the playbook for MSU
    I remember my “they aren’t that bad, they are just running a limited playbook so not to tip off another opponent” phase.

I was right

42 rushing yards on 29 carries, with 1 carry going for 21 yards on that QB scramble
    Too bad Damone died
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

BUMP.

FO. I was FIRST and I was RIGHT
    You were a year behind everyone else. Congrats?