Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE BORED

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1

I've always enjoyed Derek's articles. He's one of the better posters. Always well thought out and respectful.

classy?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Thank you. It has now been added to the Classics Bored.

You're my favorite kind of poster. Thanks.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,907
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I've always enjoyed Derek's articles. He's one of the better posters. Always well thought out and respectful.

Is he well spoken?

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,907
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

You've been talking a lot recently about such a possibility, because there's still a little fear nugget hiding somewhere in your head that thinks it could happen.

What Doog has ever expected 13-0? The Auburn doog/coog mantra is the woe is me bullshit that starts the summer at 11-1 or whatever, and then by the time fall practices are over expects 8-4.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Mad_Son said:

Realistically if this site had more articles more people would come here. Derek can't (or can he?) write articles daily. Unfortuantely, that many articles in the offseason would have to come on the backs' of teenboy stockings, baseless speculation on the difference Ivan is making, and the 7,392,441 ways that CCCP is like Ty.

With the war being over, I had to make a decision a few weeks ago. Shut this place down and move on or endeavor to grow it and try to get into Husky Football again.
    The war is far from over. UW still hasn't won a Rose Bowl in 14 years, still hasn't defeated Oregon in 10 years, Kim Grinolds still has access to the program, the Doog culture is still very much alive.

We haven't won shit.
    Losing Sark/hiring Peterman is potentially our Battle of Midway. The US didn't win the war in 42 but turned things around. Roosevelt had to remind the people to LIPO.
    Like I said first time in forever we are finally winning the war.

Declaring it over is jumping the gun IMO.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Can't believe this hasn't been brought up yet.

THREAD VIEW!!!!!!11!!!!1!!!!!

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,082
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    The dev said the links on purple bar idea wasn't practical and his explanation made sense.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

The dev said the links on purple bar idea wasn't practical and his explanation made sense.

Practical?

Name one fucking thing about this place that is practical.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    TheGlove said:

Practical?

Name one fucking thing about this place that is practical.
    Voting posts awesome is practical and easy.
  • Options
    QuornDawgQuornDawg Member Posts: 1,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Mad_Son said:

Realistically if this site had more articles more people would come here. Derek can't (or can he?) write articles daily. Unfortuantely, that many articles in the offseason would have to come on the backs' of teenboy stockings, baseless speculation on the difference Ivan is making, and the 7,392,441 ways that CCCP is like Ty.

With the war being over, I had to make a decision a few weeks ago. Shut this place down and move on or endeavor to grow it and try to get into Husky Football again.
    The war is far from over. UW still hasn't won a Rose Bowl in 14 years, still hasn't defeated Oregon in 10 years, Kim Grinolds still has access to the program, the Doog culture is still very much alive.

We haven't won shit.
    Losing Sark/hiring Peterman is potentially our Battle of Midway. The US didn't win the war in 42 but turned things around. Roosevelt had to remind the people to LIPO.
    Yamamoto needed more aircraft carriers.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,082
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    The next time I ask the dev to do some work I will see about enlarging our avatars.