Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE BORED

Comments

• doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    edited May 2014

Some of you need to learn the difference between finally winning the war and the war has been won.

We are finally winning the war but the war still lives on as long as Kim still has credentials.

A lot of the dawgman stuff goes over my head because I wasn't around for it, but I can agree that it's a disgrace that those cocksuckers have access to the program.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    LawDawg1 said:

Some of you need to learn the difference between finally winning the war and the war has been won.

We are finally winning the war but the war still lives on as long as Kim still has credentials.

Just stop. I know what you're doing and it is getting old and not just by me. Just stop. Take a step back, quit pounding on the keyboard and take a few days off. You have repeated yourself several times now. We all know what you have to say. The loud and obnoxious vocal minority make it unpleasant for all the paying customers who private message me all day long. Just stop. Respect the business. We know what we are doing. You have been warned.

What do you say for Kim to say all that? Guy has fucking issues and guarantee he was not popular at all in high school or college(assuming he even went).
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,788
    Now you're just twisting to fit your agenda. Just stop.

• HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

LawDawg1 said:

Just stop. I know what you're doing and it is getting old and not just by me. Just stop. Take a step back, quit pounding on the keyboard and take a few days off. You have repeated yourself several times now. We all know what you have to say. The loud and obnoxious vocal minority make it unpleasant for all the paying customers who private message me all day long. Just stop. Respect the business. We know what we are doing. You have been warned.

What do you say for Kim to say all that? Guy has fucking issues and guarantee he was not popular at all in high school or college(assuming he even went).
    Kim definitely did not go to college. I think he has adult ADD. I'm being serious. Its sad that he sold his integrity & Dawgman's integrity to get in bed with Sark & the UW AD because it ended up making him look foolish and he really didn't have the ability to begin with to pull it off in smooth manner. The site was great 10 years ago and Kim was different then. Now its basically a parody of itself as another poster said.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Mad_Son said:

Realistically if this site had more articles more people would come here. Derek can't (or can he?) write articles daily. Unfortuantely, that many articles in the offseason would have to come on the backs' of teenboy stockings, baseless speculation on the difference Ivan is making, and the 7,392,441 ways that CCCP is like Ty.

With the war being over, I had to make a decision a few weeks ago. Shut this place down and move on or endeavor to grow it and try to get into Husky Football again.
    SHUT THIS BORED DOWN RIGHT NOW!
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,977 Founders Club

Beginning in June, I will be writing a weekly column for Hardcore Husky that will post Sunday night/Monday morning.

In the near future I will ask our developer about putting links to each of our forums in the purple bar atop each page, for easier navigation.

If any of you have other suggestions for creating a better site, let me know.

The resurection revival of Race Bannon and BiggusDickus
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

DJ - if you're gonna start writing weekly articles, don't feel guilty about charging - say $3.95-$4.95/month. However, I would ask that all people already here would be grandfathered into the HH system and/or pay a lump sum assessment of $20, case by case basis

Which brings me to my next poont and someone mentioned it a few days ago - we need a solid pledge class here every year. Last couple classes have been lacking

I propose Sven recruits the area south of the Columbia. DNC can cover anything south of the Mason-Dixon line (do I have that right?). Warshington recruiting will be left up to Puppylove and anyone else who has more time

SoCal? When Race gets back to business he can be Inland Empire rush chairman

Win win for everyone

or.... I want what I want and I want it for free. If there is a cost, others should pay, but leave me be.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    edited May 2014
    dnc said:

What a strange analogy, @PostGameOrangeSlices‌. Pete is Hitler?

Are you new here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvyxkIRkc0k

Can we please move the original post of this to the Classics Bored? I have asked like 10 fucking times.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Swaye said:

1) Can we please have it moved? Can we please have it moved? Can we please have it moved? Can we please have it moved? Can we please have it moved? Can we please have it moved? Can we please have it moved? Can we please have it moved? Can we please have it moved? Can we please have it moved? Can we please have it moved? Can we please have it moved? Can we please have it moved? Can we please have it moved? Can we please have it moved? Can we please have it moved? Can we please have it moved? Can we please have it moved? Can we please have it moved? Can we please have it moved? Can we please have it moved? Can we please have it moved? Can we please have it moved?

2) If I was competent enough to provide you the link, I already would have. I blame public education. Not myself.

you really could have ramped up the annoyance level by starting 23 threads. instead, you took the easy way out.

this lack of effort has been noted. step it up.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    HNMT-- Semantics I guess, because for me 'The War' was always over Sark and his cultist minions. They're gone. Petersen is in. All doog myths shattered. We won.

Even your Kim-focused approach can still be declared victory. He has been ostracized. He's a pariah with only but an ever-dwindling band of doogs by his side. They will whither and die soon enough.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    OK, throw TyFS in there as well. From Gilby through Sark, we heard the same shit.

Now we have Chris fucking Petersen as head coach.

We won.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Swaye said:

dnc said:

What a strange analogy, @PostGameOrangeSlices‌. Pete is Hitler?

Are you new here?

Can we please move the original post of this to the Classics Bored? I have asked like 10 fucking times.
    1. I'm waiting for you to ask 23 fucking times.

2. How about giving me a link