Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If you have a pass-through LLC it’s time to dissolve

Comments

• GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,276
    edited August 2022
    Lol sure Jan, the way you batshit reacted to me the first time about uber I knew I could get you riled up every time I mentioned it or my weight... too easy
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited August 2022
    Goduckies said:

Lol sure Jan, the way you batshit reacted to me the first time about uber I knew I could get you riled up every time I mentioned it or my weight... too easy

You're continuing to embarrass yourself which isn't surprising for someone like you who lacks self awareness. Keep digging. It's fun to watch.

"Watch this, I'm going to say I'm fat and then I'll be made fun of for being fat. That will really get them". In starting to feel sorry for you. Maybe you're on the autism spectrum?
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    I was intrigued when I saw there were 60+ new comments on this thread...
    hardhat said:

Ita just the old man that can't leave a comment of mine alone he is triggered
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,964 Founders Club
    Can we please go back to Asian thot talk?
    Sources said:

Sure I'll move on, I'm sure Mike got his rocks off by now.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,535 Swaye's Wigwam
    Goduckies said:

Sources said:

Sure I'll move on, I'm sure Mike got his rocks off by now
    I assure you, he hasn’t.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,051 Founders Club
    Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

96k plus cash tips you can fuck off mike..Mike...

Wtf? But thanks for proving me right. Not $100k. I knew it was far less than that.
    That is literally 96K first is uber second is lyft third is another lyft. Plus cash tips and other apps I was about 106 that year.
    $62k is literally not $100k. Hth.

2019. Lol. JFC. Imagine saying "I make $100k" and post 3 year old docs.

Need some weight loss tips?
    For the short bus, mike,62k was uber, 34k was lyft. Thats 96k right there,turbo plus cash tips and private rides I'm about 106...

Plus I didn't drive much in 2020 due to rona, and only half the year in 2021 started in April. Either way I just proved you wrong so go fuck yourself
    Do private rides include a happy ending?

Axeing for a fren.

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,425 Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

Goduckies said:

Sources said:

Sure I'll move on, I'm sure Mike got his rocks off by now
    I assure you, he hasn’t.
    Shut up @MelloDawg

Goduckies said:

hardhat said:

Embarrassing. Any more personal documents to share because you're so upset I called you on your bullshit?
    pawz said:

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

96k plus cash tips you can fuck off mike..Mike...

Wtf? But thanks for proving me right. Not $100k. I knew it was far less than that.
    That is literally 96K first is uber second is lyft third is another lyft. Plus cash tips and other apps I was about 106 that year.
    $62k is literally not $100k. Hth.

2019. Lol. JFC. Imagine saying "I make $100k" and post 3 year old docs.

Need some weight loss tips?
    For the short bus, mike,62k was uber, 34k was lyft. Thats 96k right there,turbo plus cash tips and private rides I'm about 106...

Plus I didn't drive much in 2020 due to rona, and only half the year in 2021 started in April. Either way I just proved you wrong so go fuck yourself
    Do private rides include a happy ending?

Axeing for a fren.

When they are a hot blonde.

Goduckies said:

hardhat said:

Embarrassing. Any more personal documents to share because you're so upset I called you on your bullshit?
    Blah blah blah
    Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

hardhat said:

Blah blah blah
    You still care what I think. Obviously. You should post your meal plans so we can help you stop being a fat fuck.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,634 Standard Supporter
    I remember my $100k per year phase.

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,545 Swaye's Wigwam

I remember my $100k per year phase.

Black eye for all the board ducks.
    I never said it was a huge amount... I made way more as a private banker.... I just said it was enough to be happy with and do what the fuck I wanted when I wanted with my life the last few years including traveling the world.

I was in banking for 15 years and needed a break... I've loved every moment of it!
    edited August 2022
    Goduckies said:

I never said it was a huge amount... I made way more as a private banker.... I just said it was enough to be happy with and do what the fuck I wanted when I wanted with my life the last few years including traveling the world.

I was in banking for 15 years and needed a break... I've loved every moment of it!

Why do insist on continuing to embarrass yourself long after a thread is long over ?
    Not sure how that comment is embarrassing moat people want to enjoy their life.
    edited August 2022
    Goduckies said:

Not sure how that comment is embarrassing moat people want to enjoy their life.

Most people don’t post shit like you do about their personal life as if they’re ballin’. Lol. Personal banker. Big Time
    I never said I was ballin... obviously plenty of people make way more... I posted that stuff because you said it was impossible to gross even close to what I did. You also said it was impossible I was going to all those places... hell since going to Europe I've been to Alaska for a week to.
    Not that any of.it matters. As to it being personal stuff I don't care if minor info is on the net...