Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If you have a pass-through LLC it’s time to dissolve

Comments

• GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,276
    edited August 2022

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

96k plus cash tips you can fuck off mike..Mike...

Wtf? But thanks for proving me right. Not $100k. I knew it was far less than that.
    That is literally 96K first is uber second is lyft third is another lyft. Plus cash tips and other apps I was about 106 that year.
    $62k is literally not $100k. Hth.

2019. Lol. JFC. Imagine saying "I make $100k" and post 3 year old docs.

Need some weight loss tips?
    For the short bus, mike,62k was uber, 34k was lyft. Thats 96k right there,turbo plus cash tips and private rides I'm about 106...

Plus I didn't drive much in 2020 due to rona, and only half the year in 2021 started in April. Either way I just proved you wrong so go fuck yourself
    So you don't "make $100k". You said you "make $100k". You don't.

Liar.

With the hours you put in you make less than fast food workers. I can see why you bring it up here. Big time.

Still too fat to work for the railroad?
    Sorry I only grossed 106k and netted in my bank 80k... sue me....
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited August 2022
    Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

96k plus cash tips you can fuck off mike..Mike...

Wtf? But thanks for proving me right. Not $100k. I knew it was far less than that.
    That is literally 96K first is uber second is lyft third is another lyft. Plus cash tips and other apps I was about 106 that year.
    $62k is literally not $100k. Hth.

2019. Lol. JFC. Imagine saying "I make $100k" and post 3 year old docs.

Need some weight loss tips?
    For the short bus, mike,62k was uber, 34k was lyft. Thats 96k right there,turbo plus cash tips and private rides I'm about 106...

Plus I didn't drive much in 2020 due to rona, and only half the year in 2021 started in April. Either way I just proved you wrong so go fuck yourself
    So you don't "make $100k". You said you "make $100k". You don't.

Liar.

With the hours you put in you make less than fast food workers. I can see why you bring it up here. Big time.

Still too fat to work for the railroad?
    Sorry I only grossed 106k and netted in my bank 80k... sue me....
    You should stop lying. Tubby. Mr "I make $100k".
    I literally clarified it in the second post... after which you called me a liar and it turns out I cleared in my bank 5K more than I originally said... but you got me... I only made 80k in my bank vs 100k. You win.
    Goduckies said:

I literally clarified it in the second post... after which you called me a liar and it turns out I cleared in my bank 5K more than I originally said... but you got me... I only made 80k in my bank vs 100k. You win.

So don't lie in the future.

Goduckies said:

Blah blah blah.... I proved you wrong, you said it was impossible to gross it. so now you move the goalposts.... so cranky....
    edited August 2022

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

They are also coming after us Uber and lyft drivers we have a ton of deductions, I make 100k but with mileage and other deductions show a 30K profit.... they want that to end or to make sure you have your records... dems party of the people my arse.

You don’t “make $100k”
    After real expenses, not irs expenses it was 75k in the bank... but yes... that was before expenses which I said.

Not life changing money, but enough to travel multiple times a year...

No. You didn’t. Especially if you’re taking time off for vacation. Leave it to HCH to have the worlds top Uber driver along with the most right wingers with black wives per capita of any message board.
    And Mike here is where you said I lied... I didnt... even in my original post I said there were expenses... you were proven wrong period...

Stop being so angry at life...

Stop being this guy
    edited August 2022
    Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

Blah blah blah.... I proved you wrong, you said it was impossible to gross it. so now you move the goalposts.... so cranky....
    To be clear.. you said you "make $100k". I said bullshit. I said nothing about gross. You cared enough to take the time to post some 2019 documents from when you supposedly worked in San Francisco that show show you made far less than $100k and certainly in CDA I doubt you make even $50k. You don't "make $100k". You also divulged you're too fat to work for the railroad. Anything else or are we done here?
    edited August 2022
    Nope. You are wrong here is ehat you said after i pointed out it was 75k in cash turns out I was wrong 80k... not that it matters...
    And yes I need to lose some lbs... I had a bit too much fun thse last few years and am overweight a bit... sue me...
    As to CDA earnings last year I started in May had 52K in earnings from both plus 10k in cash rides and tips do a ton of those up here. Plus about 3k in instacart... so 65k for half a year that I took a ton of time off... hit up alaska, antigua, 2 weddings a few others trips including seing Oregon beat your ass in Seattle. And finally a new year's cruise plus Thanksgiving and Xmas with my family in the bay area. Had I not traveled so much I would have made even more... but out of that probably 50k is what I netted into my bank. So for 7 months working that little in a brand new area, I'll take it.
    edited August 2022
    Goduckies said:

As to CDA earnings last year I started in May had 52K in earnings from both plus 10k in cash rides and tips do a ton of those up here. Plus about 3k in instacart... so 65k for half a year that I took a ton of time off... hit up alaska, antigua, 2 weddings a few others trips including seing Oregon beat your ass in Seattle. And finally a new year's cruise plus Thanksgiving and Xmas with my family in the bay area. Had I not traveled so much I would have made even more... but out of that probably 50k is what I netted into my bank. So for 7 months working that little in a brand new area, I'll take it.

So you don't make $100k. Good to know. Make sure you report those "cash rides".

Imagine going on a rivals football message board and getting into the details of how your ballin' as an Uber driver who's too fat for a railroad job. And caring what a stranger thinks. You can't even make these things up. My god you're pathetic. Keep responding though. Please post more documents.
    So you say I didn't make 100k gross after I mentioned even in the first post there was expenses I proved I did and you still can't accept it... not sure why you have so much anger in your life... for someone who has supposedly done well in life, owned businesses etc, you should be retired and happy since you are old instead like a 10 year old you have to pick on someone because you have some deep seeded insecurity... and here is the thing I knew you would take the bait and go unhinged... but after you did... I will still prove that I was right... because you couldn't believe a drive can make money... now get fucked
    edited August 2022
    Anyway the whole point of my original post besides bating Mike was that they hired the IRS agents to come against gig workers too same reason they added 1099's for cash app PayPal etc they want the small people too. Party of the people my ass
    Goduckies said:

Anyway the whole point of my original post besides bating Mike was that they hired the IRS agents to come against gig workers too same reason they added 1099's for cash app PayPal etc they want the small people too. Party of the people my ass

Anyway. Glad you posted your financials that show you exaggerate and took $10k in cash the IRS needs to know about. Being to fat for the railroad was just a bonus. You're the gift that keeps giving.

Goduckies said:

Anyway. Glad you posted your financials that show you exaggerate and took $10k in cash the IRS needs to know about. Being to fat for the railroad was just a bonus. You're the gift that keeps giving.
    Old man yelling at clouds was right
    edited August 2022

And this is you every time you see my post
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,545 Swaye's Wigwam

Goduckies said:

So you don't make $100k. Good to know. Make sure you report those "cash rides".

Imagine going on a rivals football message board and getting into the details of how your ballin' as an Uber driver who's too fat for a railroad job. And caring what a stranger thinks. You can't even make these things up. My god you're pathetic. Keep responding though. Please post more documents.
    All the Ducks here are skinny and ballin like motherfuckers with that Oregon education.
    Goduckies said:

And this is you every time you see my post

Rent free. Any more docs you want to post? Since you care what I think of you. Bigly.
    Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

Old man yelling at clouds was right
    Fat Ballin' Uber driver trying to impress on a football message board is hours of entertainment.
    Yup knew I'd give you a hardon when I mentioned the BNSF thing.i know you've had a hard time lately and gave you red meat to get yourself off.
    Goduckies said:

Yup knew I'd give you a hardon when I mentioned the BNSF thing.i know you've had a hard time lately and gave you red meat to get yourself off.

No. You didn't. Nice try to back track and cover though. That's been tried here many times. "I was trolling you!" JFC. You get more pathetic with every post.