Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If you have a pass-through LLC it’s time to dissolve

12346»

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Goduckies said:

I never said I was ballin... obviously plenty of people make way more... I posted that stuff because you said it was impossible to gross even close to what I did. You also said it was impossible I was going to all those places... hell since going to Europe I've been to Alaska for a week to.
    Not that any of.it matters. As to it being personal stuff I don't care if minor info is on the net...

When you post several times how you are killin it as a 6 figga’ Uber nigga’ and a globetrotter while making the Uber quan you are implying you are ballin’.

You said you “make 100k”. I said you don’t. You tried to construe making 100k with gross receipts from 3 years ago. You’ve never made $100k. It’s like me saying I make $1 million a year, but have $500k in subcontractor expenses.

I love that you care what I think. Keep going. It’s pretty fun.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,007
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,276

Goduckies said:

I never said I was ballin... obviously plenty of people make way more... I posted that stuff because you said it was impossible to gross even close to what I did. You also said it was impossible I was going to all those places... hell since going to Europe I've been to Alaska for a week to.
    Not that any of.it matters. As to it being personal stuff I don't care if minor info is on the net...

When you post several times how you are killin it as a 6 figga’ Uber nigga’ and a globetrotter while making the Uber quan you are implying you are ballin’.

You said you “make 100k”. I said you don’t. You tried to construe making 100k with gross receipts from 3 years ago. You’ve never made $100k. It’s like me saying I make $1 million a year, but have $500k in subcontractor expenses.

I love that you care what I think. Keep going. It’s pretty fun.
    You win