Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If you have a pass-through LLC it’s time to dissolve

Comments

• GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,276

Goduckies said:

They are also coming after us Uber and lyft drivers we have a ton of deductions, I make 100k but with mileage and other deductions show a 30K profit.... they want that to end or to make sure you have your records... dems party of the people my arse.

You don’t “make $100k”
    After real expenses, not irs expenses it was 75k in the bank... but yes... that was before expenses which I said.

Not life changing money, but enough to travel multiple times a year...

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

They are also coming after us Uber and lyft drivers we have a ton of deductions, I make 100k but with mileage and other deductions show a 30K profit.... they want that to end or to make sure you have your records... dems party of the people my arse.

You don’t “make $100k”
    After real expenses, not irs expenses it was 75k in the bank... but yes... that was before expenses which I said.

No. You didn’t. Especially if you’re taking time off for vacation. Leave it to HCH to have the worlds top Uber driver along with the most right wingers with black wives per capita of any message board.
    There are people who post here who have met me and my wife. Why would I lie about such a thing? Do you think I'm the Dazzler?

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,546 Founders Club
    US average Uber makes $38,000 plus a year.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    SFGbob said:

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

You don’t “make $100k”

No. You didn’t. Especially if you’re taking time off for vacation. Leave it to HCH to have the worlds top Uber driver along with the most right wingers with black wives per capita of any message board.
    There are people who post here who have met me and my wife. Why would I lie about such a thing? Do you think I'm the Dazzler?

Didn’t say you were. Why do defensive?

To gross 100k you have to average $1,900 a week with no weeks off. Take off 4 weeks and you have to average $2100. To make $2100 a week you’d need to work 60-70 hours a week in a market like LA. Not CDA.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953

SFGbob said:

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

You don’t “make $100k”

Dazzler level dishonesty, you're clearly inferring that people are being less than honest about both issues you cited.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    I've never hooked up with an Asian chick
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,634 Standard Supporter

You’ve had a week since that was disclosed.

Drive down to Houston and get to work.

edited August 2022
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

You don’t “make $100k”

Dazzler level dishonesty, you're clearly inferring that people are being less than honest about both issues you cited.
    Some are, some aren’t. I know for a fact Race has a black wife. Just a comment that there seems to be quite a few more than average here than the population at large. So fuck off. You do you.

Also everyone here is wealthy and kicks ass in their careers.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    edited August 2022

You need to travel more.

~Edit. But make sure it's a chick. Have fun and happy travels.

Asian Asian or American of Asian decent. Big difference.

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

You don’t “make $100k”

Lol. Why would I need to lie?
    edited August 2022

Average, I made 2k a week in sf. I know drivers making 3k as well last year there. They worked 247 though

I make 2k plus here a week during apr to January 1600 a week Jan to april

edited August 2022

To gross 100k you have to average $1,900 a week with no weeks off. Take off 4 weeks and you have to average $2100. To make $2100 a week you’d need to work 60-70 hours a week in a market like LA. Not CDA.
    1850 a week is 100k I averaged over that in SF... here in CDA I'm over summer and close winter... so probably with my extra long vacations this year I won't make it. Usually when I'm about to go on vacation I would 15 to 20 days straight so its fully paid for. But I don't have to do that, just choose. To.

Also cda rates are 1.34 a mile X and 2 bucks a mile xl la rates are half... sf rates are 89 cents and 1.24 a mile... here is one of my rides the other day on x
    And a quick one I just did plus 10 buck cash tip
    And my best ride lately

And here is the thing Mike, 100k isn't amazing but I can work when and how i want... i can say f it and leave for 3 weeks or work two weeks straight... best part is it's my choice. When I lose the lbs and get hired by BNSF I'll miss my flexibility, but their retirement and wages make it worth it.

This year I have been lazy at times so I may not make 100k but that's my choice, not because I couldn't get there. I could easily.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,857 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

You don’t “make $100k”

Just damone being a dick. Fuck off damone.