Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Question for trumptards

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,311
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AOG said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

Congratulations 👏 just the idiocy I expected

Reaching @MelloDawg status.

Use your big boy CWU words next time.

Or expect to have the safety walked up.

Right right...so Obama leaves with boxes of top secret documents, leaves no record of it, piles it up in a storeroom somewhere close to foot traffic (what Trump did) and you would think that was just fine.
    They're fishing to try to legally expel him from running again. At best, it's a vague search. At worst, it's banana republic witch hunt level shit. I was by Mar a Lago in December. It's got SS all around it. If you stop in the parking lot across the street, they'll approach you. This happened to us. Some rando is not going to walk in and grab the nuclear code.
    No actually he simply left with top secret documents and refused to return them. These documents contain information about our spies for one thing.
    He's the sole arbiter what is and is not top secret. If he's declassifies them then they are no longer top secret. All he has to do is say it.

That the warrant is that long and has some strange probable cause BS language means they didn't have shit.

They want all the Crossfire Hurricane docs he has. They spell the Dims doom for the illegal wire taps and lying to FISA court.

I'm amazed yet another Dim is a dumb mo fo. Just amazed. Not.
    Actually he is probably guilty of breaking several laws. If he declassified as you claim then where is the record? There is none. Which is why he got raided. Anyway it is more than just the authority.
    [Citation Needed]
  • Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,489
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I'm long accustomed to the trumptard startegy. You like to dispute obvious facts that can easily be verified. Most of all though you know Trump is a ridiculous lying idiot who even tried to overthrow the elected president, but you hate people of others political ideas so much you enjoy the spectacle
  • Options
    SDCJRSDCJR Member Posts: 195
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    “tried to overthrow the elected president”. Your proof? Or maybe you are just projecting? Or will you deny Russiagate was just that?
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AOG said:

I'm long accustomed to the trumptard startegy. You like to dispute obvious facts that can easily be verified. Most of all though you know Trump is a ridiculous lying idiot who even tried to overthrow the elected president, but you hate people of others political ideas so much you enjoy the spectacle

So, you have verified that mean orange man has a list of 'spies and informants', cause that's what the news says.
  • Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,489
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    SDCJR said:

“tried to overthrow the elected president”. Your proof? Or maybe you are just projecting? Or will you deny Russiagate was just that?

JFC!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,045
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    AOG said:

Cite the facts. I did.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Who are these “Trumptards” you speak of?
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,392
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    AOG said:

SDCJR said:

JFC!
    So he was calling for the overthrow when he said to peacefully March? Or did you never hear that part since Lizzy keeps it hidden?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,260
    Founders Club
    AOG said:

AOG said:

pawz said:

@AOG Did you just show up for the first tim in months because you wanted to feel what it's like to struggle?

it seems like this one is hard to explain away, curious what mental contradictions you are employing is all
    https://hardcorehusky.com/categories/general
    not everyone wants to use their tim for 84,000 posts let alone read this crap

https://paypal.com/paypalme/hardcorehusky
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

AOG said:

The news says he left with intercepted communications, which is a crime to take home with you (for anyone)

and that ended up being inaccurate
    The news said it tho.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,083
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    AOG said:

Shit poster
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,957
    46XiJCAB said:

Who are these “Trumptards” you speak of?

Anyone who doesn't swallow the leftist line and believe the “news” gleefully.

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    thechatch said:

January 6, to me, was incredibly embarrassing for a variety of reasons, but here’s where I land on things.

This thing Started as a demonstration/March on the capital to protest the election, and that was clearly supported and encouraged by Trump. No one is going to argue that.

Once demonstrators, egged on by provocateurs both within and outside of the Trump organization, began breaching the capital gates, I believe that Trump’s biggest personal flaw, his ego, didn’t allow him to make the immediate critical decision to condemn the actions and urge the demonstrators to pull back.

As the mass-trespassing/demonstration continued to unfold, DNC operatives continued to fan the flames, as this was political gold for the party, and something that would hang on the necks of Trump and his supporters for years to come.

But this demonstration-gone-awry was NEVER an insurrection, let alone an attempt at an armed coup, as CNN/MSNBC would have its viewership believe. The idea that we almost “lost our democracy” because Viking hat guy kicked his feet up on Nancy’s desk is patently absurd.

The former President didn’t commit treason or anything close to it. He committed a really poor error in judgement due to his massive fucking ego, once his grievance demonstration started to get out of control.

I can’t believe there are still people stupid enough to believe the “INSURRECTION!!!!” bullshit peddled by the media, but as long as there is, you’ll have everyone from AOC to Rob Reiner railing about it on the air, and you’ll have people like HH and Mello willing to revise history in their minds in order to go along with how they’re told to remember things.

January 6 was bad for America, from an optics standpoint, and worse for democracy, not because our government was ever threatened, but because it showed once again(Covid, BLM riots, Russia-gate, Hunter’s laptop, Joes Ukrainian/Chinese business deals) just how far we’ve fallen in terms of how the media serves the people in order to arm them with truthful information.

It was intentional
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,603
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    RoadTrip said:

thechatch said:

January 6, to me, was incredibly embarrassing for a variety of reasons, but here’s where I land on things.

This thing Started as a demonstration/March on the capital to protest the election, and that was clearly supported and encouraged by Trump. No one is going to argue that.

Once demonstrators, egged on by provocateurs both within and outside of the Trump organization, began breaching the capital gates, I believe that Trump’s biggest personal flaw, his ego, didn’t allow him to make the immediate critical decision to condemn the actions and urge the demonstrators to pull back.

As the mass-trespassing/demonstration continued to unfold, DNC operatives continued to fan the flames, as this was political gold for the party, and something that would hang on the necks of Trump and his supporters for years to come.

But this demonstration-gone-awry was NEVER an insurrection, let alone an attempt at an armed coup, as CNN/MSNBC would have its viewership believe. The idea that we almost “lost our democracy” because Viking hat guy kicked his feet up on Nancy’s desk is patently absurd.

The former President didn’t commit treason or anything close to it. He committed a really poor error in judgement due to his massive fucking ego, once his grievance demonstration started to get out of control.

I can’t believe there are still people stupid enough to believe the “INSURRECTION!!!!” bullshit peddled by the media, but as long as there is, you’ll have everyone from AOC to Rob Reiner railing about it on the air, and you’ll have people like HH and Mello willing to revise history in their minds in order to go along with how they’re told to remember things.

January 6 was bad for America, from an optics standpoint, and worse for democracy, not because our government was ever threatened, but because it showed once again(Covid, BLM riots, Russia-gate, Hunter’s laptop, Joes Ukrainian/Chinese business deals) just how far we’ve fallen in terms of how the media serves the people in order to arm them with truthful information.

It was intentional
    Maybe maybe not…what is beyond any doubt is that once things started to unfold, there was plenty of provocation on the part of DNC operatives and silent cheering on the part of the party.

Covid and 1.6 are two of the best things to have ever happened to that party.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,392
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2022
    Trump's first tweet on the riot was very poor, but that doesn't mean he was for them rioting... someone made him realize that hence his second... like you said Trump can be his own worst enemy at times... which in the private sector where his FU money can buy what he wants is fine as President it doesn't work that way and is why he turned off the independents and housewives.

That's why I originally didn't support him in 24, he will do something stupid... but after the raid f em.