Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Question for trumptards

Comments

• Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,489
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I see no one bothered to read the report.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,023
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    AOG said:

We read it. Apparently, you didn't and as usual refused to respond to my post. Seems to be a pattern. They should have had a Senate hearing so Mueller could explain Trump's criminal behavior to the nation. Oh, that's right. They did, and he didn't.
  • Options

AOG said:

We read it. Apparently, you didn't and as usual refused to respond to my post. Seems to be a pattern. They should have had a Senate hearing so Mueller could explain Trump's criminal behavior to the nation. Oh, that's right. They did, and he didn't.
    Well then you saw that the campaign welcomed russian help and expected to benefit from stolen information. There are scores of interactions between the campaign listed in the report.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Does the left have an IQ limit for joining? Sure looks like it.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,732
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AOG said:

Welcome to 4 years ago
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Like the report said... Expected to benefit from stolen information....welcomed russian help.... That's the guy you want absconding with classified documents.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

AOG said:

Welcome to 4 years ago
    Read the report!!!!
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam

AOG said:

It's not contentious... Mueller report lists collusion and the summary that the campaign "expected to benefit from stolen information"

Have a cite? Of course not. Leftards lie and love to be lied to. What benefits did the Clinton campaign expect to receive from the fraudulent Steele Dossier that they paid for and then leaked to the DOJ and FBI so they could get criminally fraudulent FISA warrants. So, a moron leftard wants to invent a crime and happily ignores the real criminal behavior.
    His entire post is the benefit the Clinton's expected to receive. Clearly it worked, he's permanently broken.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,392
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

Well then you saw that the campaign welcomed russian help and expected to benefit from stolen information. There are scores of interactions between the campaign listed in the report.
    And yet the only campaign that really did enlist and receive "Russian help" Clinton's, you for some odd reason have no problem with.

Amazing how the very same people who are OUTRAGED over Trump colluding with the Russians, have no problem with Hillary paying foreign nationals for dirt on Trump provided by Russians with ties to the Kremlin. Only in this case Hillary didn't "expect to benefit" she did benefit and you don't give a fuck about it.

Weird
    Exactly the only Russian collusion was from the DNC and Hillary
  • Options
    So whatever... Your posts are the usual collection of ad hominems, red herrings, straw men. Mostly the problem is your inability to overcome bias and grasp reality.

OK! I leave you to the inquisition,
  • Options
    AOG said:

So whatever... Your posts are the usual collection of ad hominems, red herrings, straw men. Mostly the problem is your inability to overcome bias and grasp reality.

White flag
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,406
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

AOG said:

Okay trumptards think Trump can take whatever he wants, the system is corrupt, he is the victim.

The problem is though given his history with Putin, that he expected to gain from stolen information, he welcomed russian help, he could use such highly classified documents to bargain for greater help than he usually gets from Putin in elections. And we can assume he did not leave a record of what he took other than staff could not locate his documents. Without leaving a record there is no way of ascertaining whether or not he declassified the documents. Based on these considerations a raid was warranted and duly carried out.

What history is that?

Its fantasyland history. Completely made up of whole cloth. Idiots like aog ignore history, facts and proof and just plow on through continuing with the lies. We all know The Bitch and the dnc colluded with the Russians and produced a fake dossier to swing the election her way and here is this fucking idiot trying to say just the opposite. After 40 million and 2.5 years of rats trying to take away the votes of half the country and wasting money and time trying to impeach Trump on something we know for fact that the rats actually did do, you would think rats would just not talk about the whole thing but here we see an idiot who just keeps on lying.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2022
    Goduckies said:

SFGbob said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

And yet the only campaign that really did enlist and receive "Russian help" Clinton's, you for some odd reason have no problem with.

Amazing how the very same people who are OUTRAGED over Trump colluding with the Russians, have no problem with Hillary paying foreign nationals for dirt on Trump provided by Russians with ties to the Kremlin. Only in this case Hillary didn't "expect to benefit" she did benefit and you don't give a fuck about it.

Weird
    And Mueller, who was tasked with looking into Russian interference in the 2016 election never bothered to even look at the Clinton campaign and the DNC despite the fact that the FBI and the DOJ both knew in early 2017 that the dossier was complete crap and that Hillary had paid for it and was trying to use it to smear Trump. But we should trust Mueller.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,732
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AOG said:

Told you

#mentallyweak
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Goduckies said:

SFGbob said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

Weird
    And Mueller, who was tasked with looking into Russian interference in the 2016 election never bothered to even look at the Clinton campaign and the DNC despite the fact that the FBI and the DOJ both knew in early 2017 that the dossier was complete crap and that Hillary had paid for it and was trying to use to smear Trump. But we should trust Mueller.
    Yup, that was a joke... if they were truly looking for collusion they would have looked into Hillary but they chose not to showing how partisan it was.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

AOG said:

Told you

#mentallyweak
    Isn't it weird how all these people who are so upset with Trump collusion with Russia that never happened, have nothing to say about Hillary collusion with Russia that did happen?
    Very lol
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,150

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

The news says he left with intercepted communications, which is a crime to take home with you (for anyone)

The President can. He can also declassify anything he wants. You should read the rules.
    Broad broad generalization. You should also read these rules.
    This is what is worthless about having a discussion with brain dead goose stepping rat morons.

"Broad generalizations". Did you think your weak assed attempt to ignore facts was going to make for a good argument?

Be an adult. Be honest and if you are going to vote for your corrupt politicians be a man and own it instead of lying your ass off.
    What facts was I ignoring? I assure you he can’t say “I declassify this” and then it’s declassified.