Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Question for trumptards

Comments

• Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AOG said:

I'm assuming you idiotic trumptards are still explaining away Trump's theft of top secret documents... these documents contained the names of our spies and informants. He had the information in an insecure location. Nothing will ever dissuade you from the cult, I realize. Not this, not anything.

You really are gullible and retarded. Something designated top secret can include things like this, but I think you've watched the bourne identity too many times. It is nice of you to stop by and let us know what uneducated CNN viewers think though. Thanks!
  • Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,489
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    hardhat said:

AOG said:

I'm assuming you idiotic trumptards are still explaining away Trump's theft of top secret documents... these documents contained the names of our spies and informants. He had the information in an insecure location. Nothing will ever dissuade you from the cult, I realize. Not this, not anything.

You really are gullible and retarded. Something designated top secret can include things like this, but I think you've watched the bourne identity too many times. It is nice of you to stop by and let us know what uneducated CNN viewers think though. Thanks!
    Oh my pleasure. This is a good study of human idiocy, the extent to which you are capable of deceiving yourselves about reality.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,848
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    AOG said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Congratulations 👏 just the idiocy I expected

Then stop voting for the idiot communists you little commie you.
    Try to use the working neuron or two in that cerebral cortex to imagine if anyone else did this.
    We? don't have to imagine. That you are unaware of history is on you.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,957
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    AOG said:

hardhat said:

AOG said:

Oh my pleasure. This is a good study of human idiocy, the extent to which you are capable of deceiving yourselves about reality.
    Ahh...the old, you're too stupid to understand angle. Ok, Pettibone.

Go help the Dazzler with his Russian state narrative homework.

• Options
    edited August 2022

AOG said:

hardhat said:

AOG said:

Ahh...the old, you're too stupid to understand angle. Ok, Pettibone.

Go help the Dazzler with his Russian state narrative homework.

accusing a man of an ad hominem in this place is like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2022
    AOG said:

hardhat said:

AOG said:

Walk us through the reality. You really think orange man had a list of spies and informants sitting around? What a fucking clown. Whatever the news says is your reality.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,150
    AOG said:

AOG said:

Reaching @MelloDawg status.

Use your big boy CWU words next time.

Or expect to have the safety walked up.

Right right...so Obama leaves with boxes of top secret documents, leaves no record of it, piles it up in a storeroom somewhere close to foot traffic (what Trump did) and you would think that was just fine.
    Homerun.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,045
    AOG said:

AOG said:

Right right...so Obama leaves with boxes of top secret documents, leaves no record of it, piles it up in a storeroom somewhere close to foot traffic (what Trump did) and you would think that was just fine.
    Obama has 33 million pages. 33 million.

Ever see the Fast and Furious docs? You know thew ones where the Obama ordered the ATF to allow straw man purchases they knew were illegal and then the suspect smuggles them into Mexico? You know the guns that last I knew had killed over 125 people including US Border Patrol agent Brian Terry? You the the thing that was orchestrated so they could blame American gun owners to push gun control?

Yeah no one has...
  • Options
    AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

They're fishing to try to legally expel him from running again. At best, it's a vague search. At worst, it's banana republic witch hunt level shit. I was by Mar a Lago in December. It's got SS all around it. If you stop in the parking lot across the street, they'll approach you. This happened to us. Some rando is not going to walk in and grab the nuclear code.
    No actually he simply left with top secret documents and refused to return them. These documents contain information about our spies for one thing.
    He's the sole arbiter what is and is not top secret. If he's declassifies them then they are no longer top secret. All he has to do is say it.

That the warrant is that long and has some strange probable cause BS language means they didn't have shit.

They want all the Crossfire Hurricane docs he has. They spell the Dims doom for the illegal wire taps and lying to FISA court.

I'm amazed yet another Dim is a dumb mo fo. Just amazed. Not.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

They're fishing to try to legally expel him from running again. At best, it's a vague search. At worst, it's banana republic witch hunt level shit. I was by Mar a Lago in December. It's got SS all around it. If you stop in the parking lot across the street, they'll approach you. This happened to us. Some rando is not going to walk in and grab the nuclear code.
    No actually he simply left with top secret documents and refused to return them. These documents contain information about our spies for one thing.
    He's the sole arbiter what is and is not top secret. If he's declassifies them then they are no longer top secret. All he has to do is say it.

That the warrant is that long and has some strange probable cause BS language means they didn't have shit.

They want all the Crossfire Hurricane docs he has. They spell the Dims doom for the illegal wire taps and lying to FISA court.

Actually he is probably guilty of breaking several laws. If he declassified as you claim then where is the record? There is none. Which is why he got raided. Anyway it is more than just the authority.
  • Options
    AOG said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

Actually he is probably guilty of breaking several laws. If he declassified as you claim then where is the record? There is none. Which is why he got raided. Anyway it is more than just the authority.
    No record required. The president is THE guy. The laws regarding secret squirrel shit do not apply. Stop believing Hufpo. Damn pinko faggot commies.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,392
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    AOG said:

AOG said:

Gsa loaded them Turbo
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,392
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    MelloDawg said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

Homerun.
    Here comes tweedle dum
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2022
    TDS is a hell of a drug