Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Question for trumptards

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

The news says he left with intercepted communications, which is a crime to take home with you (for anyone)

The President can. He can also declassify anything he wants. You should read the rules.
    Broad broad generalization. You should also read these rules.
    This is what is worthless about having a discussion with brain dead goose stepping rat morons.

"Broad generalizations". Did you think your weak assed attempt to ignore facts was going to make for a good argument?

Be an adult. Be honest and if you are going to vote for your corrupt politicians be a man and own it instead of lying your ass off.
    What facts was I ignoring? I assure you he can’t say “I declassify this” and then it’s declassified.
    I assure you, you have no idea what you are talking about. POTUS and VPOTUS are the only ones in all of government with unilateral discretion to declassify.

Is 'centrist' code for not well read?

While president? Sure, the process is fairly straightforward.

After he’s president? Much much different story, which is the essence of this argument.
    Struggling mightily.

He moved out prior to Jan 20 at noon.

He had a standing order that anything he took to private, personal residence was automatically declassified.

Any confusion on the matter is your own. Confirmation bias wants any and all perceived illegal activity to be true.

You really got him this tim.

The walls

Closin in

How do these hacks on TV not get tired of having the same TV segment for like 6 years now lol
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Daddy can do whatever he wants?
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

The news says he left with intercepted communications, which is a crime to take home with you (for anyone)

The President can. He can also declassify anything he wants. You should read the rules.
    This is what is worthless about having a discussion with brain dead goose stepping rat morons.

"Broad generalizations". Did you think your weak assed attempt to ignore facts was going to make for a good argument?

Be an adult. Be honest and if you are going to vote for your corrupt politicians be a man and own it instead of lying your ass off.
    What facts was I ignoring? I assure you he can’t say “I declassify this” and then it’s declassified.
    I assure you, you have no idea what you are talking about. POTUS and VPOTUS are the only ones in all of government with unilateral discretion to declassify.

After he’s president? Much much different story, which is the essence of this argument.
    As a former President he still maintains a TS clearance and also has a SCIF at Mar A Lago. If he had any TS information stored there, and it was properly stored in the SCIF, then there’s no issue.

If there’s no issue with the possession and storage then why the warrant? Try not to hurt yourself.
  • Options
    USMChawk said:

MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

As a former President he still maintains a TS clearance and also has a SCIF at Mar A Lago. If he had any TS information stored there, and it was properly stored in the SCIF, then there’s no issue.

If there’s no issue with the possession and storage then why the warrant? Try not to hurt yourself.
    But possession is the issue while any security clearance is not. And we don't know whether storage was an issue yet.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,732
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

But possession is the issue while any security clearance is not. And we don't know whether storage was an issue yet.

Sure Adolf
  • Options

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sure Adolf
    statutes are fascist
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sure Adolf
    statutes are fascist
    Gone fishing

We need to search to find probable cause to search

According to Adolf
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sure Adolf
    statutes are fascist

Daddy knows there was probable cause. He's just trying to figure out who flipped on him and supplied it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sure Adolf
    statutes are fascist

Daddy knows there was probable cause. He's just trying to figure out who flipped on him and supplied it.
    Sure. Probably the Russians.
  • Options
    USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sure Adolf
    statutes are fascist

Sure. Probably the Russians.
    That's what Jared is telling Daddy.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,848
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited August 2022
    HHusky said:
    Adolf quotes TDS never-Trumpers as evidence.

"I'm sure that's the standard the judiciary is looking for," said no REAL lawyer ever.

• Options
    pawz said:

HHusky said:

"I'm sure that's the standard the judiciary is looking for," said no REAL lawyer ever.

But who do you think it was?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,023
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Lt. Colonel "Hearsay Vindman".

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Where in the fucking weeds are you now?

Quoting an organization run by a pedo to cover for a pedo judge and no probable cause

Adolf
    Herr Dazzler knows every nuance of what's going on with Trump... no thoughts on the press secretary.

Sure.gif
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,044
    AOG said:

hardhat said:

Swaye said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Actually he can. As one of the only people on this board who maintained a TS/SCI for years, I feel I have more than just passing knowledge of this, and I can assure you the President can declassify anything at will. This is well established. But don't take my word for it

From Politifact in 2017:

Experts agreed that the president, as commander-in-chief, is ultimately responsible for classification and declassification. When someone lower in the chain of command handles classification and declassification duties -- which is usually how it’s done -- it’s because they have been delegated to do so by the president directly, or by an appointee chosen by the president.

The majority ruling in the 1988 Supreme Court case Department of Navy vs. Egan -- which addressed the legal recourse of a Navy employee who had been denied a security clearance -- addresses this line of authority.

"The President, after all, is the ‘Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States’" according to Article II of the Constitution, the court’s majority wrote. "His authority to classify and control access to information bearing on national security ... flows primarily from this constitutional investment of power in the President, and exists quite apart from any explicit congressional grant."

Steven Aftergood, director of the Federation of American Scientists Project on Government Secrecy, said that such authority gives the president the authority to "classify and declassify at will."

In fact, Robert F. Turner, associate director of the University of Virginia's Center for National Security Law, said that "if Congress were to enact a statute seeking to limit the president’s authority to classify or declassify national security information, or to prohibit him from sharing certain kinds of information with Russia, it would raise serious separation of powers constitutional issues."

The official documents governing classification and declassification stem from executive orders. But even these executive orders aren’t necessarily binding on the president. The president is not "obliged to follow any procedures other than those that he himself has prescribed," Aftergood said. "And he can change those."

So the only real question here is whether or not he did declassify it. I do not have the answer to that, but it really is as simple as Trump saying "all of this shit is now declassified." And Congress can't do fuckall about it. I figured as our resident board centrist you would want to be accurate and since you were spreading disinformation I wanted to set the record straight. You are welcome for my service.
    Hello, 911? I'd like to report a murder.
    Anybody who ever worked in any business anywhere doing anything important knows that there has to be an auditable record. Otherwise no one knows what has been declassified. So if there's no record the authorities can assume rightly it was taken without authorization. That would apply even to everyone.
    Maybe you missed the part where the president does what the fuck he wants to! Good lord are you the Dazzlers gay love child? I mean fags banging is how attorneys are made.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,311
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Citation needed.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    There is no mole. That’s another FBI lie for the gullible dipshits to make the fishing expedition seem legit.