Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

FBI Agents Raid Mar-a-Lago

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Miranda Devine of the NY Post on TCT said the FBI searched those 30 boxes on June 20th. Trump even came down and said hello.

The DOJ lawyers accompanying the FBI raiders were rude, arrogant and said the warrant allowed them to search anything on the property.

Fishing expedition.

Dazzler Approved.

What’s to stop them from now planting something?
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,215
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

They seen his rallies. The poll numbers. His head to head against Joey. And they know he’s wiser now. He would be unchained.

I’m beginning to hope he announces a run. The radical leftists will then continue to expose just how corrupt they really are.

He should wait until after the mid-terms. No need to get the media activated before power shifts in Congress.

Exactly
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,203 Swaye's Wigwam
    Goduckies said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

They seen his rallies. The poll numbers. His head to head against Joey. And they know he’s wiser now. He would be unchained.

I’m beginning to hope he announces a run. The radical leftists will then continue to expose just how corrupt they really are.

He should wait until after the mid-terms. No need to get the media activated before power shifts in Congress.

Exactly
    10 years ago I would have agreed with you. But the last 6 have taught me to do the opposite of the masses suggestion. Let it rip.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,521 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

Miranda Devine of the NY Post on TCT said the FBI searched those 30 boxes on June 20th. Trump even came down and said hello.

The DOJ lawyers accompanying the FBI raiders were rude, arrogant and said the warrant allowed them to search anything on the property.

Fishing expedition.

Dazzler Approved.

What’s to stop them from now planting something?

Ah, well if someone from the NY Post said it on Tucker Carlson while on Fox News, that’s the end of it then. Nothing burger confirmed.

If it’s nothing, then it’s nothing. Suppose we’ll see, but they better have something relevant.
    edited August 2022
    51 former intelligence officials said the Hunter Biden laptop was a classic Russia disinformation campaign. All of @MelloDouche corrupt media told him the lie.

ALL OF THEM.

Miranda Devine told her readers the true facts. She and the NY Post were banned Mello. WTF do you not get here? You’re being LIED to daily. Are you this dumb or do you really not give a fuck about the truth?
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,012 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

51 former intelligence officials said the Hunter Biden laptop was a classic Russia disinformation campaign. All of @MelloDouche corrupt media told him the lie.

ALL OF THEM.

Miranda Devine told her readers the true facts. She and the NY Post were banned Mello. WTF do you not get here? You’re being LIED to daily. Are you this dumb or do you really not give a fuck about the truth?

Leftards lie and love to be lied to. They also believe that "justice" in not an actual goal, imprisoning your political opponents is the goal. Dem politicians bailing out antifa/BLM thugs for arson charges and supporting not charging them versus the unarmed January 6 defendants who were imprisoned without bail and are facing years in jail.
    That perfect warrant, just like the perfect FISA warrants that the FBI and DOJ didn't want to release for some reason.

https://ace.mu.nu/

edited August 2022

That perfect warrant, just like the perfect FISA warrants that the FBI and DOJ didn't want to release for some reason.

https://ace.mu.nu/

Yup, they flashed it in the face of a Trump Attorney and would not give her a copy. That idiot Geraldo was screaming about this last night on Fox, that Trump just needs to "release the warrant."

They FBI Raiders, not to be confused with the LV Raiders, worked in teams of two and were wearing backpacks. I assume they were
    just carrying their Adult Lunchables and sippy cups.

But we're not a Banana Republic.

NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW!
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter
    I always had to leave a copy of the warrant. Always. But I wasn't fed.... Also a return response to the court was required within 10 days listing everything seized.

Not sure how they they get away with this.
    Sledog said:

I always had to leave a copy of the warrant. Always. But I wasn't fed.... Also a return response to the court was required within 10 days listing everything seized.

Not sure how they they get away with this.

Just get a non-real federal judge, a politically compromised leftard magistrate, to sign off on what the DOJ and FBI wanted and then seal it. Did the same thing with the January 6 arrestees. Sealed their asses off from the outside.