Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

FBI Agents Raid Mar-a-Lago

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

Dazzler believed that Hunter's laptop was a classic Russia disinformation op.

Link?

Just kidding. We both know you made it up.
    Chance to clear it up then, is the laptop real or is it Russian disinformation?
    I always thought the "Russian disinformation" label was applied too swiftly. I hoped it was, but I also recognized Hunter is a fucking addicted mess who tried to parlay some alleged influence over his father into a lot of money. I didn't get behind that narrative and I obviously won't now.

You owe PDX money?
    Yes, you protested loudly. Liar.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

Link?

I always thought the "Russian disinformation" label was applied too swiftly. I hoped it was, but I also recognized Hunter is a fucking addicted mess who tried to parlay some alleged influence over his father into a lot of money. I didn't get behind that narrative and I obviously won't now.

You owe PDX money?
    Yes, you protested loudly. Liar.
    You know what a link is, right PDX?
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Been fun reading the rantings of the Dazzler like lunatics on Twitter today. I didn’t know that Trump was hiding classified secret docs that he was planning to sell for profit?

Maybe that tidbit was in the FBI warrant. It came from an actual respected blue check Twitter jurno. There are a lot of Dazzlers out there folks.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,215
    SFGbob said:

pawz said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

What a ridiculous act of desperation.

I see the results of the search are irrelevant to some. There's nothing they could find that would convince you to abandon Orange Mussolini.
    You stupid fucks are the least self aware humans on earth

The silver lining is that they are going to be put up against a wall at some point.

Useful idiots.
    The funny thing is that if the MAGA GOP wins this November, the useful idiots would likely be spared that fate but would never have a clue
    Thomas Massie as speaker of the house would blow up the world. There would actually be some process around things, which is exactly what both sides do not want.
    But TRUMP appointed the fbi director who is a republican

Yep. That's the point
    That's actually a valid criticism and one of Trump's biggest flaws. He was fucking awful with way too many of his appointments.
    100%

If DeSantis is serious he'll use that, and Trump's fucking up the Georgia Senate races against him. None of this bullshit being passed now would have happened if we had those two Senate seats.
    Exactly and that's why Trump can fuck off, he cost the senate.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,521 Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Been fun reading the rantings of the Dazzler like lunatics on Twitter today. I didn’t know that Trump was hiding classified secret docs that he was planning to sell for profit?

Maybe that tidbit was in the FBI warrant. It came from an actual respected blue check Twitter jurno. There are a lot of Dazzlers out there folks.

Him potentially having classified docs at his residence has been in the news for a bit. Either the FBI has them now or they don’t.
    Sledog said:

Georgia seats were stolen and puppets installed.

Stolen? Turnout in the runoff was way low... because Trump and Lee Greenwood told the Magaidiots to stay home and it was lost...
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

Link?

You owe PDX money?
    Straight up fucking lie. You were all over that narrative.
    Find it then.

#SnipeHunt
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

What a ridiculous act of desperation.

I see the results of the search are irrelevant to some. There's nothing they could find that would convince you to abandon Orange Mussolini.
    You stupid fucks are the least self aware humans on earth

The silver lining is that they are going to be put up against a wall at some point.

Useful idiots.
    The funny thing is that if the MAGA GOP wins this November, the useful idiots would likely be spared that fate but would never have a clue
    Thomas Massie as speaker of the house would blow up the world. There would actually be some process around things, which is exactly what both sides do not want.
    But TRUMP appointed the fbi director who is a republican

Yep. That's the point
    That's actually a valid criticism and one of Trump's biggest flaws. He was fucking awful with way too many of his appointments.
    100%

If DeSantis is serious he'll use that, and Trump's fucking up the Georgia Senate races against him. None of this bullshit being passed now would have happened if we had those two Senate seats.
    Georgia fucked themselves

Take responsibility
    Trump certainly didn't help. How's his endorsement of Walker looking now?
    Walker will win, DR Ozzzzzzz... wtf Trump...
    46XiJCAB said:

No reason to speculate. Daddy can publish the warrant any time he wants.

We certainly didn't help anything. Too many conservatives just stayed home- That's on Trump for saying it was a lost election.

Kemp is going to beat Abrams which will triple her net worth. Only hope is for Walker to get Kemp voters to put the x in his box as a ride along vote. Lots of recent "news" coming out about HW- of course Warnock has his warts but those are easily ignored.

People didn't have to listen to Trump and the establishment candidates didn't have to run away from him

Emotions were high after the phantom water pipe steal. Conservatives had no reason to support people who ran away from it anymore than they'd vote for Liz Cheney

I predicted the double loss after the election steal

So they stay home and guarantee the democrats a win and the senate? Pure genius...
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Goduckies said:

We certainly didn't help anything. Too many conservatives just stayed home- That's on Trump for saying it was a lost election.

Kemp is going to beat Abrams which will triple her net worth. Only hope is for Walker to get Kemp voters to put the x in his box as a ride along vote. Lots of recent "news" coming out about HW- of course Warnock has his warts but those are easily ignored.

People didn't have to listen to Trump and the establishment candidates didn't have to run away from him

Emotions were high after the phantom water pipe steal. Conservatives had no reason to support people who ran away from it anymore than they'd vote for Liz Cheney

So they stay home and guarantee the democrats a win and the senate? Pure genius...
    Run better candidates

Goduckies said:

Run better candidates

That's your answer? Come on race, if Trump had said we need to support these candidates to keep the senate in GOP hands the country would be in a better place today. But he didn't because he was too petty... now we are all paying the price.

Still doesn't mean he deserves a BS raid though.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

Run better candidates

That's your answer? Come on race, if Trump had said we need to support these candidates to keep the senate in GOP hands the country would be in a better place today. But he didn't because he was too petty... now we are all paying the price.

Still doesn't mean he deserves a BS raid though.
    They should have supported Trump

We're not Republicans

Fuck them too

People voted for this shit they can have it

If it was OK to steal it from Trump then fuck off
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    edited August 2022
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

Link?

You owe PDX money?
    “ . . . tried to parlay some alleged influence over his father into a lot of money. . . “

Alleged?

Notice Paul Pelosi, Jr. accompanying his mother on her recent trip to Asia?

Another Hunter Biden sans the crack pipe?

What say you, Mr. Conservative?