Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

FBI Agents Raid Mar-a-Lago

Comments

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

What a ridiculous act of desperation.

I see the results of the search are irrelevant to some. There's nothing they could find that would convince you to abandon Orange Mussolini.
    You stupid fucks are the least self aware humans on earth

The silver lining is that they are going to be put up against a wall at some point.

Useful idiots.
    The funny thing is that if the MAGA GOP wins this November, the useful idiots would likely be spared that fate but would never have a clue
    We will see. My faith in the GOP isn't exactly bedrock. Trump renewed the Patriot act they used to spy on him after all...
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    Criminal defense attorneys represent criminals?

Who knew?
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

At the end of the day- Republicans need to to start playing nasty like the dems. After winning the election Trump said he wouldn't go after Hillary. Bad idea- never again. Put her on trial and let her face cross exam like she should have.

You’re right, Trump should make “but Hillary…” a 2024 campaign platform.
    Personally, I like it when a TugCon admits they don't want an independent DOJ.
    It's a mental illness folks. TDS brain rot.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

At the end of the day- Republicans need to to start playing nasty like the dems. After winning the election Trump said he wouldn't go after Hillary. Bad idea- never again. Put her on trial and let her face cross exam like she should have.

Like you biased partisan POS's have right now.

Yay Corruption!

Faggot.
    This was Garland's decision. You really think he didn't anticipate the braying you rabble would do?

I'm with Tim Scott: let it play out.

Not that you girls care what comes of it.
    We LIPO for 5+ years bitch. It's past that now. This is full on in your face corruption by your Team.

Now Fuck off, Benito.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

Yay Corruption!

Faggot.
    This was Garland's decision. You really think he didn't anticipate the braying you rabble would do?

You actually believe Garland presides over an independent DOJ?

Faggy and Stupid is no way to go through life, Moron.
    Yes.

Despite your scintillating argument to the contrary.
    So Garland called you to let you know he acted w/o the WH? You goosestepping morons take the cake. This is like you believing that Holder and Barry were not 100% in lockstep over F&F. That's why they sealed the records. Why wasn't Holder cuffed and perp walked? You ladies are all for an independent DOJ, right?

Now Fuck off, Benito.
    HHusky said:

Criminal defense attorneys represent criminals?

Who knew?

At least try Benito.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Part of the deal was to indict and intimidate anyone who did what Trump wanted. I'm done blaming Trump for the illegal cabal that launched a phony investigation before he was sworn in

Biden isn't president but someone is getting a whole lot more bad shit done now than under Trump

Trump slowed something down. That's clear now

And that's why the shitstorm still is going

I'm blaming Trump for the things he had total control over.
    Trump, like many conservatives, had a naive and old school faith in institutions as not partisan.

He, and many others, are learning the hard way that government is and always will be a leviathan no matter how long you have to get your guys in there.

This is why I view him as the only sure option. Someone like DeSantis will still find the house he walks into too nice to burn down. Trump on the other hand is ready with gasoline and matches to take to the bloated federal government.

Validated.

And chinned for the use of the word 'leviathan'.

Dazzler believed that Hunter's laptop was a classic Russia disinformation op.

Now LIPO, girls. We don't know what Trump was hiding but obviously it was BAAAAAD!
    I'm going to be interested in Dazzler's response when the FBI raids Joey's two homes looking for those records that show the "Big Guy" getting his 10%.

We know that'll never happen.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

Yay Corruption!

Faggot.

You actually believe Garland presides over an independent DOJ?

Faggy and Stupid is no way to go through life, Moron.
    Yes.

Despite your scintillating argument to the contrary.
    Is mellow your molestee?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Part of the deal was to indict and intimidate anyone who did what Trump wanted. I'm done blaming Trump for the illegal cabal that launched a phony investigation before he was sworn in

Biden isn't president but someone is getting a whole lot more bad shit done now than under Trump

Trump slowed something down. That's clear now

And that's why the shitstorm still is going

I'm blaming Trump for the things he had total control over.
    Trump, like many conservatives, had a naive and old school faith in institutions as not partisan.

It's hard to be more than entirely wrong, but you've got a chance here. Btw, Daddy's not a conservative.
    The Daddy queerness returns. Great.

So clever. So biting.

Not like that, you faggot @HHusky.
    46XiJCAB said:

Link?

Just kidding. We both know you made it up.
    46XiJCAB said:

I'm going to be interested in Dazzler's response when the FBI raids Joey's two homes looking for those records that show the "Big Guy" getting his 10%.

We know that'll never happen.

The refs aren't to blame for your team's failed narratives.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,203 Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

Link?

Chance to clear it up then, is the laptop real or is it Russian disinformation?
    Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

Link?

Chance to clear it up then, is the laptop real or is it Russian disinformation?
    I always thought the "Russian disinformation" label was applied too swiftly. I hoped it was, but I also recognized Hunter is a fucking addicted mess who tried to parlay some alleged influence over his father into a lot of money. I didn't get behind that narrative and I obviously won't now.

You owe PDX money?
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

Link?

So like the evidence presented for the raid warrant?