Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

2016 - USC v Alabama @ Jerry World

124»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    I'm still amazed that Sark thought it was best to try and get WSU to jump offsides on 3rd and 1 instead of just pounding the ball to Sankey who would get that yard anyways.

Also by me saying amazed I mean amazed he thinks that is a good idea. Doesn't surprise me at all he tried to get too cute like that.

At a real school he would have been fired after that game. That ranks up there with some of Tyrone's and Lambo's shit shows as worst coached Husky game I've ever seen.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,486
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm still amazed that Sark thought it was best to try and get WSU to jump offsides on 3rd and 1 instead of just pounding the ball to Sankey who would get that yard anyways.

Also by me saying amazed I mean amazed he thinks that is a good idea. Doesn't surprise me at all he tried to get too cute like that.

At a real school he would have been fired after that game. That ranks up there with some of Tyrone's and Lambo's shit shows as worst coached Husky game I've ever seen.

My dad was screaming for WSU to score during the 4th quarter of that game, because back in the 90's there would be a fucking alligator pit across the 50 yard line after losing a game like that.