Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

2016 - USC v Alabama @ Jerry World

no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 760
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
That's the rumor down here. Get your plungers ready.

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    no_uh said:

That's the rumor down here. Get your plungers ready.

Any time you're playing in Texas in August, it's special.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    My grandmother was in Bear Bryant's graduating class and my dad was born in Alabama.

RTR!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HFNY said:

My grandmother was in Bear Bryant's graduating class and my dad was born in Alabama.

RTR!

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    Does Saban having played under DJ do it for you then?

HFNY said:

RTR!

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,554
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Sark may not be coaching USC by then
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HFNY said:

Compared to your ancestors sharing a slate and cipherin' with Tha Bear? Then, Yes.

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I was initially confused by this but think I've made sense of it.

The pathetic scheduling while under Sark at UW was probably a product of Sark buying into 0-12 and the fact that he viewed Washington as a second tier program at best. The Alabama game indicates that he's not afraid of the big games, he should be, because he thinks he's a great coach and he won't be weighed down by UW anymore.

I can't fucking wait for this one. It has the look of the game that all USC fans turn on Sark. Tys Oregon game comes to mind.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

I was initially confused by this but think I've made sense of it.

The pathetic scheduling while under Sark at UW was probably a product of Sark buying into 0-12 and the fact that he viewed Washington as a second tier program at best. The Alabama game indicates that he's not afraid of the big games, he should be, because he thinks he's a great coach and he won't be weighed down by UW anymore.

I can't fucking wait for this one. It has the look of the game that all USC fans turn on Sark. Tys Oregon game comes to mind.

I think he'll still be coaching in 2016 but I think the fans will have turned on him by then. I think 2016 is a win the division or LEAVE! type of year for him.

I do agree with you that Sark actually thinks he is a great coach and it was UW holding him back not the other way around. Which also means he isn't going to change anything as a coach so this game will be fun.

Saban who is a details guy against Sark who will be saying shit like "What a cool week to be a Trojan man. We get to play Alabama in a huge NFL stadium. This is pretty cool."
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Alabama's scheduling is highly impressive. Lets take on the mediocre Sark coached team instead of the current better teams in the PAC 12.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,017
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    altitude down there is gonna be a bitch.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Good, because I'd hate to get your grundle all in a bunch...that would be a whole lot of twisting goin' on.

HFNY said:

Compared to your ancestors sharing a slate and cipherin' with Tha Bear? Then, Yes.

• Options

So is the crusty, vomit inducing homage to tradition that homer fans of both of these elitist programs are going to be spewing for months leading up to the game.
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Oh sweet jesus did sark get throttled in that game. He rented the biggest TV he could find in LA to have at practice hoping the kids would get comfortable around it. They watched 16 and pregnant and played XBOX One (TM) games during the week before the game. Fucking retarded waste of time right there, but the kids loved it; a great thing for the players to be able to relate fun stories like that to recruits.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    HFNY said:

RTR!

Think granny fucked him? Or just gave him head?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Taint a problem man.
    HFNY said:

Good, because I'd hate to get your grundle all in a bunch...that would be a whole lot of twisting goin' on.

HFNY said:

• Options
    Dawgfan406Dawgfan406 Member Posts: 192
    First Anniversary Testing 1 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

There is a 81% chance this is true. Both Sark and Pat Haden could be gone by this time in 2016. No way SC puts up with 2 mediocre years of Sark losing dreckfest away games and his dude brah demeanor towards players and LA media. That shit is gonna get old real quick after this season.

SC wont fuck around after the Sark firing. This is as good as it gets for entertainment value. I guarantee they will be looking for a high profile coach and willing to spend top dollar to be the premier program on the west coast once again.

• Options

I guarantee they will be looking for a high profile coach and willing to spend top dollar to be the premier program on the west coast once again.

Fuck SC. It isn't their god given right to be the premiere program on the west coast, but they act like it. The rest of the PAC 12 needs to continue pressing it's collective heel on their necks and keep them down in the mud for as long as possible.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I guarantee they will be looking for a high profile coach and willing to spend top dollar to be the premier program on the west coast once again.

Fuck SC. It isn't their god given right to be the premiere program on the west coast, but they act like it. The rest of the PAC 12 needs to continue pressing it's collective heel on their necks and keep them down in the mud for as long as possible.
    SC as a premier program >> Oregon
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

wtfay???