Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

2016 - USC v Alabama @ Jerry World

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Sark may not be coaching USC by then

I guarantee they will be looking for a high profile coach and willing to spend top dollar to be the premier program on the west coast once again.

Fuck SC. It isn't their god given right to be the premiere program on the west coast, but they act like it. The rest of the PAC 12 needs to continue pressing it's collective heel on their necks and keep them down in the mud for as long as possible.
    SC as a premier program >> Oregon
    Only by two >'s?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,486
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    USC >>>>>>>>>>> Oregon (11 national championships)

but yes they are a pretty douchey school.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    haie said:

Pre BCS 'championships' don't count. Don't tell Alabama that though. They think they have 15. Legitimate championships are when #1 plays #2 and one of them wins.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,486
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Pre BCS 'championships' don't count. Don't tell Alabama that though.
    So Nebraska heralded as one of the best teams in college football history didn't deserve theirs because the fucktards running the show didn't have a championship game set up? So because you guys were a dreckfest back then nothing counted those seasons? So because you guys had to play one more game and lost, the teams that didn't have to get their championships taken away? LOL, Fuck off with that noise.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

Pre BCS 'championships' don't count. Don't tell Alabama that though.
    So Nebraska heralded as one of the best teams in college football history didn't deserve theirs because the fucktards running the show didn't have a championship game set up? So because you guys were a dreckfest back then nothing counted those seasons? So because you guys had to play one more game and lost, the teams that didn't have to get their championships taken away? LOL, Fuck off with that noise.
    Championships need to be won on the field, regardless of how it's determined what teams belong there.
  • Options

haie said:

Pre BCS 'championships' don't count. Don't tell Alabama that though. They think they have 15. Legitimate championships are when #1 plays #2 and one of them wins.
    Translated: "I'm a duck fan where we have no history so I get to make up the rules to whatever I want to make me feel better"

If a team finishes the season 11-0 or 12-0 or 13-0 and beats championship caliber teams along the way, they're a fucking champion in my book and to everyone else who matters. The '92 Bama team that beat Miami in the Sugar Bowl no a champion because they're "Pre-BCS"? Do you fail to recognize the 95 Nebraska team as champions, too, because of the year they fucking dominated everyone?

Don't give me that bullshit. Go suck cock elsewhere.
    Try to get past the I'm a duck or husky fan bullshit, take your mouth off of USC's cock. This isn't a duck slant. Fucking championships need to be won, not merely voted on.
  • Options
    QuornDawgQuornDawg Member Posts: 1,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    will it be the first "Five Reasons" of 2016?
  • Options
    I didn't say that. But I don't agree that they have 11 national championships.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

haie said:

Never before have I been so honored to make a poast disappear.

Not your best week.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited May 2014

Sark may not be coaching USC by then

I guarantee they will be looking for a high profile coach and willing to spend top dollar to be the premier program on the west coast once again.

Fuck SC. It isn't their god given right to be the premiere program on the west coast, but they act like it. The rest of the PAC 12 needs to continue pressing it's collective heel on their necks and keep them down in the mud for as long as possible.
    SC as a premier program >> Oregon
    Only by two >'s?
    Yes.

I dislike $C but grudgingly accept they'll probably never fade away. They are what they are, similar to other regional powers.

Oregon are upstarts. I will never respect them until the day I die. Call me a fucking Doog, I couldn't care less.

I remember watching SC beat Oregon in 2002. It was huge, and I was excited to see Oregun lose (and lead to a five game Duck losing streak or something). This was a couple years before the Duckade (lok!!!1!!!) obviously.

I just stifle my feelings on here so aa not to rock the HHB apple cart, and yes, to fit in, but it's perplexing to see people shit on Coogs, then suck off Oregon. Yes, WIW, and Oregon has been great over the last five years, but people go overboard trying to distance themselves from Doogs b/c KRISVASHONFS hates Oregon and says simplistic homer shit. So what? Should we build a shrine to them insshit to spite them?
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    dnc said:

haie said:

Not your best week.
    Iimage

Case closed. Just try to defend this shit.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What the fuck happened to OBK? Either his true quook is coming out or he's a fucking idiot. Or it's abundance.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,443

Try to get past the I'm a duck or husky fan bullshit, take your mouth off of USC's cock. This isn't a duck slant. Fucking championships need to be won, not merely voted on.

No.

Fuck you. You are the most worthless piece of shit here.

And yes, this is Duck mentality. This is your retarded "1994 was the start of college football" mentality. Don't try to deny it because you're fucking retarded. Go ask college football fans from every school in the nation and you'll see that you guys are in the minority.

And if you're so certain on who's national champions and not, why not give us a list?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

What the fuck happened to OBK? Either his true quook is coming out or he's a fucking idiot. Or it's abundance.

No kidding. He was always out there but he was never a full blown Quook like this.

Holy fuck this thread is something I expect from cheswick on eDuck.
  • Options
    You guys are being doogs by turning this into an Oregon argument. I put Oregon aside and make this argument.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    You really honestly believe championships shouldn't be won on the field. Maybe the SuperBowl should have been voted on and the Seahawks and Broncos could share the trophy and everyone could claim they have a kajillion national championships. Real abundance, yeah
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

haie said:

Not your best week.
    Iimage

Case closed. Just try to defend this shit.
    I like to argue that poles are incapable of selecting champions while supporting a system where poles select the two teams to play for a championship.

Either poles have value or they don't. I say they don't, so BCS championships are just as worthless as pole titles. But I'm not fucktarded enough to think just because I don't like the system means college football's championships don't count.

And yes, this is absolutely quook shit. If Oregon won the 1894 Helms championship by one vote we wouldn't be having this discussion.