Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ramming update

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,886
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dOgmaster said:

gmo said:

also great work washington athletics... what did that last 8 months?

So no one is currently overseeing NIL while you search for the new mastermind?

There's a fishing tournament this weekend.

The math seems off. Entry is $600 x $20 teams = $12,000. So there are 20 teams of 5, totaling 100. Each gets fishing gear and skippered boat. Decent gear kit out would be run about $75 per person. That’s $7,500. At that price the 20 skippered boats need to be $225/day (which seems low) just to break even. Not a fisherman, so what am I missing?
    More than 1 team per boat or the boats/crews are being donated.
  • Options
    sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 774
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    If she's gone, I now want to believe that she was in fact reprimanded a few times for being a consistently shitty ambassador for UW. But somehow I can't see Jen doing that.
  • Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dOgmaster said:

gmo said:

The math seems off. Entry is $600 x $20 teams = $12,000. So there are 20 teams of 5, totaling 100. Each gets fishing gear and skippered boat. Decent gear kit out would be run about $75 per person. That’s $7,500. At that price the 20 skippered boats need to be $225/day (which seems low) just to break even. Not a fisherman, so what am I missing?
    10 people fishing on a boat doesn’t really work. Even if the boats are donated, after covering admin costs, advertising, and prizes there is not much left for any NIL. Also, what about the fishing license, which cost $20? Seems like a lot of effort for such a small benefit.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,886
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dOgmaster said:

dOgmaster said:

gmo said:

10 people fishing on a boat doesn’t really work. Even if the boats are donated, after covering admin costs, advertising, and prizes there is not much left for any NIL. Also, what about the fishing license, which cost $20? Seems like a lot of effort for such a small benefit.
    Huh? Fuck if I know anything about fishing or fishing excursions and I doubt UW knows anything about raising money for NIL.
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    what exactly does UW athletics know about?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    chuck said:

Just makes you wonder if all the rants here ever made their way up the food chain.
    Proud of you degenerates for calling out those in the AD that need it.

I’m completely guessing, but I bet Ramming took another job as a promotion and it wasn’t Cohen or the AD getting rid of her.
    I knew she'd use this joke position at UW as a stepping stone. I just didn't think it would come so soon and after doing absolutely nothing over the past 6 months or whatever it was.
    She followed the sark book of failing up. Good for her
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    FireCohen said:

chuck said:

Just makes you wonder if all the rants here ever made their way up the food chain.

I’m completely guessing, but I bet Ramming took another job as a promotion and it wasn’t Cohen or the AD getting rid of her.
    I knew she'd use this joke position at UW as a stepping stone. I just didn't think it would come so soon and after doing absolutely nothing over the past 6 months or whatever it was.
    Agreed. Glad she's gone. Can't wait for the next fail. Coug grad next?
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,310
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dOgmaster said:

You're obviously not talking into account the tip jar in each boat. Dozens of dollars to be made. Dozens!
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,251
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Nah, but I'm sure some of the skeezier poasts were found and passed onto her. Maybe and hopefully that hastened her own browsing LinkedIn for a better job.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    Swaye's Wigwam

Nah, but I'm sure some of the skeezier poasts were found and passed onto her. Maybe and hopefully that hastened her own browsing LinkedIn for a better job.
    I'd never admit this anywhere else, but I'm ok with potentially being a part of that.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,251
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

I'd never admit this anywhere else, but I'm ok with potentially being a part of that.
    New board motto?
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,140
    Founders Club
    I actually feel like I had a part in her demise
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

She is good with the flag
    My opinion is unchanged. Her ass is big butt relatively firm as are her thighs. Her arms are flabby which i dont like. No tits, and her face is a 5.

Would not be proud, wouldn't want to hang out, but wood.

And yes, I feel a little bit of guilt for objectifying, sexualizing and mocking this proud, professional young woman...or at least I wood if she didn't invite it so blatantly.
    She seems like the kind of chick who flaunts it, but then cries sexual harassment.

gmo said:

If true and Ramming is no longer it is going to be bad for business, Stalin!! Although I hope and suspect this site will keep up threads about her... entertaining AF as the kids say. Think you once referred to Ramming threads as driving more clicks than Puppy!

Ramming threads are DESTROYING Pup threads this summer
    Because Pup's MIA
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

chuck said:

Reminds me of my boss...
  • Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    Where is the update on that fishing tournament?
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    dOgmaster said:

Where is the update on that fishing tournament?

Where’s the State’s response to HHB’s public records request?