Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ramming update

Comments

• Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,606
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Looks much better with the dress on. She has a lot of confidence and thinks she's hot. Those are usually the horniest chicks.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Looks much better with the dress on. She has a lot of confidence and thinks she's hot. Those are usually the horniest chicks.

This. And of course, that last one with the flag. Jesus.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

This. And of course, that last one with the flag. Jesus.
    Every one of her friends is hotter than her (including the guys).

I guess if one strikes out with everyone else. . . . . . . . . . . .
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,114
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

Karen has a pretty body. Meanwhile all her posts that I've seen are of her re-iterating some dippy empowerment-for-sheep cliche. Desperate to show that she too can participate in whichever idiocy is currently being sold to her. It's fine for someone who stays at the bottom of the food chain. The problem is that HuggyJen gave her a leadership role and she in no way thinks or acts like a leader. That's why we're going to suck until there's a major house cleaning.

She is proof positive of some of the lunacy of modern social media garbage. Goes on and on about girl empowerment then wears a skin tight 'look at me I need sexual validation" dress. It's all such a sham, but hey, at least she is skinny and looks good in the dress.
    Mello downvote incoming...
    Hurtful. Take it to the Tug!
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Karen is from a small town, now she’s in the big city with a somewhat happening job. Pretty common story. She’s irrelevant to anything good or bad happening at UW despite her job title.

Couldn't agree more. I dont think her position warrants the shit flung at her. She's just a lackey for Cohen with nothing meaningful to do as far as I know.

Her social media posts, however, as a representative of the UW athletic department in any capacity however minor, is enough to justify the way HH treats her.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,038
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Imagine yourself uvula-deep between those cheeks, golden wetness all over your face from hair to chin, so intimately present with every bump and ripple of her purple colon flesh, reminding you how we failed to stand up for Coach James back in 92.

@puppylove_sugarsteel
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,106
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    TL; DR. One of you lowlifes should do it. Fudgie??
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,106
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Karen is from a small town, now she’s in the big city with a somewhat happening job. Pretty common story. She’s irrelevant to anything good or bad happening at UW despite her job title.

To paraphrase…She’s just a small-town girl, living in a lonely world?