Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ramming update

Comments

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,310
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

Based on her Twitter looks like Karen works for Hayward field or in track and field now anyways. Unless Jen is ok with her Director of digital and NIL strategy spending the entire summer in Eugene for various track events (which she may be because Jen)

Yeah it seems she hasn't worked for the AD in a bit now. If that's true then I have a tiny shred of respect for her to LEAVE and do what she's actually interested in. All the demonstrative Nike stuff when you work for this AD is beyond unacceptable.
    She’s no longer with UW?
    It doesn't seem like it to me. Then again I don't follow her on Twitter. Maybe she just completely disconnects her personal account from her job because of how embarrassing it was for employer.
    Her LinkedIn says she still does.
    I deleted my linkedIn awhile ago.

Well fuck. It is what it is at this point.

Should the UO hire me to manage their websites? Fucking hell, should beavlet?

Blame the enablers as always.
    Manage their websites, post pictures of you at UW games, and for good measure post some dick pics
    Only if it's in millimeters...
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,488
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

Based on her Twitter looks like Karen works for Hayward field or in track and field now anyways. Unless Jen is ok with her Director of digital and NIL strategy spending the entire summer in Eugene for various track events (which she may be because Jen)

Yeah it seems she hasn't worked for the AD in a bit now. If that's true then I have a tiny shred of respect for her to LEAVE and do what she's actually interested in. All the demonstrative Nike stuff when you work for this AD is beyond unacceptable.
    She’s no longer with UW?
    It doesn't seem like it to me. Then again I don't follow her on Twitter. Maybe she just completely disconnects her personal account from her job because of how embarrassing it was for employer.
    Her LinkedIn says she still does.
    I deleted my linkedIn awhile ago.

Well fuck. It is what it is at this point.

Should the UO hire me to manage their websites? Fucking hell, should beavlet?

Blame the enablers as always.
    and for good measure post some dick pics
    😆
  • Options
    sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 776
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    If she's hyping Oregon (she is) while working for Washington AD (unclear anymore). And UW/Jen is willfully allowing it. Then everyone has to die.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,252
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

She's a symptom of the disease. Not the disease itself.

I agree with most: would hit and leave right away.

She's not even in Mrs. Creep's zip code now, who is a middle aged woman with grown children.

Though it pains me, ykwywf.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I would guess she put in her two weeks and is running out the clock until they hire a backfill (hence the posting).
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    When you google the position it says it is closed / filled. Sort of like Ramming’s crack after that boat pic.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,840
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

She is good with the flag
    looks like borderline white trash from Kent or something in that one, but wood

She seems like the epitome of the new hiring methods based on oppression olympics and how well you can snow people like Jenny. Of course, she's white, but she probably said she's bi or something to get half an extra point.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,488
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

LawDawg1 said:

haie said:

Seriously? No one has raised an issue to Jen that a key employee actively promotes Oregon and exposes her white trash ass all over social media?

I sent an email to her after the Oregon State game 😉 that we needed to fire Jimmy and she replied that she's keeping everything in house and that I should fuck off back to the Corvallis bars to be tarred and feathered more by beavlets.

She's received a ton of emails I suspect. Some of them have to be complaining about KR. Derek's podcasts have talked about it.
    Post it or it’s a lie.
    I will dig it up and post it here this week.
    Hi insufferable doog,

Thanks for sharing with us. We are ALWAYS in constant evaluation, and that is certainly the case with our football program. We expect better and are using all of our resources to support our team and Coach Lake.

I will keep those conversations in confidence as we have a group of young men we need to keep coaching to try to win more games.

Just know we share the same passion, and goals, in having a program we can all be proud of.

Be well,

Jen
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,854
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I'd smash she's a solid 7. Get a few drinks in me and she's looking great

face is a six
    Shes gross

• Options
    MaceothecatMaceothecat Member Posts: 47
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    attending the world athletics championship isn't out of the ordinary.
    none of the 50+ year olds on here would ever say no if given a chance. you won't, you just won't
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    HuskyJW said:

Might need to do a public records request to see what happened.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,510
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Not in the AD Directory. Can this thread please be nuked so her gross, white trash pictures are no longer visible?

https://gohuskies.com/staff-directory
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    Founders Club
    If true and Ramming is no longer it is going to be bad for business, Stalin!! Although I hope and suspect this site will keep up threads about her... entertaining AF as the kids say. Think you once referred to Ramming threads as driving more clicks than Puppy!
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    gmo said:

also great work washington athletics... what did that last 8 months?

So no one is currently overseeing NIL while you search for the new mastermind?

There's a fishing tournament this weekend.

• Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    Founders Club

gmo said:

also great work washington athletics... what did that last 8 months?

So no one is currently overseeing NIL while you search for the new mastermind?

There's a fishing tournament this weekend.

so 600x20 = $12,000. After costs, it's at least $3.50 per player.