Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Question for the people here over 40

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Do you recall a single "trans-gender" student during any of your 12 years of primary, Junior high and high school?

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I still don't know any.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Not while in school but at my 10 year at least 20% of my class had reclassified.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,554
    Swaye's Wigwam
    being a real old fart - no

At work - started mid-80's and many (actually 4 that I can recall) that was at a major aerospace company just north of the Seattle area - not wanting to slander the company.

I quit drinking the water there.
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Eldec? Safran? Zodiac?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

That's because they were there but it wasn't safe for them to live their truth. That's what I'm hearing.

I would have accepted they all committed suicide before they could be found out and killed.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    Founders Club

Nope.

A few gay guys and a couple lesbos. But nobody cared.

I’m 38, and this was my experience. That was in Lewis county tho.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,290
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Do you recall a single "trans-gender" student during any of your 12 years of primary, Junior high and high school?

No
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,388
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

Nope
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,383
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    No. Grooming has clearly been successful for rats. These kids are so fucked up because of liberals and their bullshit, they don't even know what they are anymore.

Shitty blue ribbon parents are the real problem. They raise wimps and then the rats in the schools feast on them.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,923
    edited April 2022

The women's movement sold their soul to Bill

In the 90s sexual harassment in the workplace was being addressed. I was there

The unequal power dynamic stopped being a thing when the leader of the free world hit his 19 year old intern

20 more years of Harvey Weinstein types roaming free

All leftists put politics ahead of principle

And then some.

Uber Employee #4 got her ass grabbed upskirt by a board member in Episode 4.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,192
    Founders Club

The women's movement sold their soul to Bill

In the 90s sexual harassment in the workplace was being addressed. I was there

The unequal power dynamic stopped being a thing when the leader of the free world hit his 19 year old intern

20 more years of Harvey Weinstein types roaming free

All leftists put politics ahead of principle

And then some.

Uber Employee #4 got her ass grabbed upskirt by a board member in Episode 4.

@PurpleBaze... We're going to need a review from you bruh
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

RoadTrip said:

A good friend in Rocklin has a daughter who is a senior in HS and a women's lacrosse player. Her team lost 16 to 15 this week. A trans freak scored 15 of the 16 goals. Apparently this freak ran around the entire field knocking the shit out of the smaller, slower girls. The it's parents must be so proud.

Trans freak being a dude. The gen pop needs to stop going along with this nonsense of identifying them as "girls or women". Because they're not. They're cosmetically altered mentally ill boys or men. They have no business competing against girls or women. If they want to compete, then let them compete in a tranny league of their own.
    Take it a step further - looking at you Woke Disney - gal works her ass off climbing the corporate ladder. Dude works alongside her, not achieving at the same level. If we're to believe what is true, dudes are paid more than women even if said dude is a dork.

Dude declares he's trans, leapfrogs over gal not only in the hierarchy but maintains the wage gap.

Chicks need to wake up asap. They are fucking themselves over for the last 50 years of feminism and women's right for .00004% of the population.

Transgender Mafia has women on their heels. Give them tim to get their anger focused and voices activated. Then watch out.