Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Taki Repping the North

1235»

Comments

• dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,360
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    edited January 2022

I’m just here with dirty play gifs, my favorite is Blount Force Trauma, but too overdone. I don’t care too much about getting an additional fatass. I would have preferred to keep the higher ceiling fatass that came to Oregon for two years, got less fat and better, then transferred to Auburn.

College football is about tradition, and BYU has been able to be dirty for as long as I can remember. It’s the pent up rage from being forced to have the door to your room open so you can’t even enjoy an armpit.

Wisconsin is everybody’s favorite lunch pail, coaches son, overachieving, first in the gym, date your daughter type of fatass. Their secret formula doesn’t just go in the bloodstream.

But they must still suffer the fate of talk shit, get hit.

It just means more. You could fill a thread with Nick Fairley. Respect for beating up Oregon’s try hard line, but he really had it out for Aaron Murray, first the Holocaust then this.

A bonus that will be enjoyed here.

Do you always have to post 5 page mla format essays full of unfunny gibberish?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Other than Talia Crichton, we have never had a DL that played as much as Taki and did so little. He sucks. Fuck him. I’m glad Voi and whoever else won’t have a waste of space blocking their playing time.

I'm glad you remembered. People forget about TC. They forget. That's what they do.
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557

I’m just here with dirty play gifs, my favorite is Blount Force Trauma, but too overdone. I don’t care too much about getting an additional fatass. I would have preferred to keep the higher ceiling fatass that came to Oregon for two years, got less fat and better, then transferred to Auburn.

College football is about tradition, and BYU has been able to be dirty for as long as I can remember. It’s the pent up rage from being forced to have the door to your room open so you can’t even enjoy an armpit.

Wisconsin is everybody’s favorite lunch pail, coaches son, overachieving, first in the gym, date your daughter type of fatass. Their secret formula doesn’t just go in the bloodstream.

It just means more. You could fill a thread with Nick Fairley. Respect for beating up Oregon’s try hard line, but he really had it out for Aaron Murray, first the Holocaust then this.

When you quote it everyone has to see it for a second time. So, you’re the real villain here. Take some bullying lessons, find an internet bully mentor with some panache and get better at it.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,578

When you quote it everyone has to see it for a second time. So, you’re the real villain here. Take some bullying lessons, find an internet bully mentor with some panache and get better at it.
    @dnc
  • lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    Apparently Oregon’s staff doesn’t think Sam got developed well at UW.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,786 Swaye's Wigwam

This is all I see. So my scoreboard shows BTP 1, RBB 0.
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    TheHB said:

This is all I see. So my scoreboard shows BTP 1, RBB 0.

Missed opportunity for:

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    lawsandl said:

He got significant snaps for 3 years.

They aren't going to get anything more out of him.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,291 Swaye's Wigwam
    Tuli is the good one.
  • lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    haie said:

lawsandl said:

He got significant snaps for 3 years.

They aren't going to get anything more out of him.
    Sure. He doesn’t have to be more than a rotational player for Oregon. He’s most likely a JAG.
  • RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    I hope he steps in a hole and twists his ankle.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,925 Swaye's Wigwam
    RealRhino said:

I hope he steps in a hole and twists his ankle.

That I agree with. I hardly need a reason to hate the kids, and some of them are still giving me plenty of them.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,358 Swaye's Wigwam
    The issue is not having a guy like Taki on the roster. The issue was him being a starter. UW would absolutely be better with him as a depth guy because he's at least big and strong enough to hold the point of attack long enough to give better dlinemen a breather. I'd rather have him over Bandes who gets blown 5 yards backwards every second snap